Since we're now getting daily anti-5G shill threads thanks to Jow Forums...

Since we're now getting daily anti-5G shill threads thanks to Jow Forums, a friendly reminder: they use the same tactics and fallacies than flat earthers and anti-vax retards.
Next time you see one of those threads, don't forget to sage, report and hide.

Attached: a.jpg (940x532, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2013/05/130510-earth-co2-milestone-400-ppm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As an anti-vaxx, flat-earther and anti-5G this triggers me.

Everything is a conspiracy.

I honestly think that people are legitimately getting dumber every passing day. Maybe we're all getting slowly poisoned stupid from all that CO2 we pump out. Stuff like anti-vaxers/anti-wifi-ers will only grow I'm afraid.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/energy/2013/05/130510-earth-co2-milestone-400-ppm/

I wonder what's gonna happen when we hit 1,000, 5,000, 50,000 PPM of this stuff.

bump

There is no credible research on 5g. It can be dangerous. Sage to all fields this idf shill thread.

But vaccines ARE dangerous OP. Stop pushing that jew shit.

They might be utterly wrong but either way it's a good thing

Attached: 1546615892921.png (556x773, 439K)

t. brainlet and sciencelet

>flat earthers and anti-vax retards.
these people don't exist, stop believing in boogeymen

5G brings a megaman battle network future sans Personal terminals you can use to clean the mess.

Report? Which rule do those threads break?

Are the frequencies 5G is gonna work on safe? One radio engineer told me that staying close to the transmitting towers would be real bad and these towers would be only 200-300 meters apart

Inverse square law

Was going to setup a WISP over the ranch house to provide internet to the town here, almost no one has it. Didn't do it because mother uses YouTube and saw videos about how 5g/wifi is used for mind control and microwaves your brain. :|

They also cited some PTO.GOV shit, patents claiming to use the frequency in your monitor to advertise the next dishwash soap they're gonna buy...

These people get this stuff from obscure underwater basketweaver YouTube channels.

if they don't have internet how do they watch youtube?

It has been proven that flat earth and anti-vax bullshit is russian propaganda, Jow Forums is literally a front for multiple russian disinformation campaigns.

>200-300 meters apart
Time to build a Faraday cage around my house or put lead panels inside my walls. Fucking mobilefags wanna kill us all.

>russian propaganda
which in turn is actually american propaganda against the russians

Are russians the jews of the left?

Your walls will probably block the shit already, which is why it needs so many antennas and shit in the phones.

>flat earthers and anti-vax retards

Not really, 5G is more like chemtrails - it's real.

We have internet, the majority of people here do not though.

This thread glows in the dark.

Attached: sage.jpg (512x527, 119K)

Multiple scientific (published) studies say there are non-thermal effects of nonionizing radiation on biological organisms, and that it requires further study. You have to be a shill or an absolute fucking cuck to ignore this and parrot the same tired bullshit
>herp derp of course its safe because ifuckinglovescience.com says it is
You faggots and your reddit-degrees.

[Code]heh[/Code]