What's going on with this guy right now...

What's going on with this guy right now? He just put out a 33 minute long video on drama without addressing what that drama is. He also said that Total Biscuit was a pussy bitch and a moron.

Attached: linus.jpg (876x645, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rHHfZ9vPYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Total biscuit was cancer itself

This. TB didn't get cancer, cancer got TB.

fuk u total halibut was great back in the glory days of steam sales.

>implyign yu didn't like his wtf is videos
>implying u didn't like his cataclysm coverage
>implying u have an iq above 0.

who is the 15 year old?

The Linux Gamer got an automated copyright strike or some shit because he used LMG footage and then everyone threw their toys out of the pram with the forums going full REEEEEE and everyone throwing their shit at each other.

Usual internet drama.

>implying i even knew who the faggot was
The only thing i know about him is the are traps gay thing, the correct answer would have been yes
Also im 28, been playin games since NES, never once needed some faggot to spoon feed me, unlike you who is low iq and cant get through life without someone holding your fucking hand and telling you what to think

>The Linux Gamer got an automated copyright strike or some shit
And threw a shit fit instead of going through the process of disputing it. Fucking faggot.

John was an asshat, I'm glad Linus took this as a chance to publicly spit on his grave.

Oh this is so vague. I will now watch the latest video of Linus Tech Tips on Youtube!

Probably wanted attention like the autistic jew sperg he is.

Linus, the gay cuckold jew, denied him that.

seems like content ID flagged unigine heaven footage as belonging to linus. reactionaries gonna react i guess

>On Youtube
>Not watching it early on Floatplane.

Attached: dutch.png (337x385, 250K)

>a Linux Gamer is a faggot

imagine my shock

hes about to come out as gay to his family.

who cares he spend a 100 grand or more for 2 studio cameras, i could record his shitty videos with an ipod

>Also im 28, been playin games since NES
that's not something to be proud of

Its not something to be proud or ashamed of, it just is

>it just is
is it? the nes came out almost 35 years ago so you can't even lie properly

So what? Linus is an unlikable fake cunt. Lispy ass fuckboy that started rich.

>and then they popped out of existance shortly after
Parents had one laying around, we all got introduced to gaymen somehow

s h i l l

>So just from our side here.... obviously we are not OK with them doing this, and are just as flabbergasted as you are about the fact that it was done... I watched your video months ago and totally agree, it's definitely fair use. I've reached out to one of our Fullscreen contacts and asked them to cut this bs out. They must have made some change to the content ID settings on our channel this week as I've seen a few other false claims come through. So sorry for the hassle and hope we can get this fixed up soon. Glad to see that they've released the claim already, but there's no excuse for it to be claimed in the first place... - @nicklmg
The linux gamer threw a temper tantrum over something this fucking stupid, what a fucking retard, also this took me 5 seconds of searching you lazy fuck.

Attached: 4841238412332.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Since you barely knew him, your opinion is being shaped by other people.

Getting an introduction on old tech is not the same as "gaming since" that old tech.

That 15 year old happened to create the same OS running on Jow Forums and reddit servers alike

I hate this meme

Attached: 15476445492282214093720337074678-1__01.png (712x439, 597K)

hi luke

Attached: 1503922427011.webm (720x404, 1.7M)

Linus just bough unigine company and started copystriking everyone who post unigine benchmarks videos

>Established in 2005, UNIGINE is a global company partly owned by Linus Media Group that is focused on real-time 3D technologies. We deliver cutting-edge B2B and B2C solutions for simulation, visualization, scientific research, video games, virtual reality systems and more.

>youtubers shill floatplane
>kinda curious and check it out
>want to watch video
>login page

fuck off luke.

Guy makes reaction video to LTT video:
youtube.com/watch?v=5rHHfZ9vPYU

LTT publisher copyright claims the video.
Linus says since it was automated due to ContentID the other guy should just stfu.

He is actually 43

>eCelebs fighting
>technology
Fuck off drama queens

True, bad wording on my end, still nothing wrong with games unless you play 24/7 and ignore other life obligations

I know he was sjw, thats all i need to hate the man, everything else about him is no longer important
Junkies>actual nazis>insects>sjws

no im bretty sure it's something to be ashamed of

Well what do you do in your down time?

Well, when you dispute the claimant can just decide to remove your account. It's too risky

i rape my furniture

[citation needed]

me? ham radio

What's a good beginner setup? I'm talking my licensing test this week

Cheap FM handheld because you WILL get tired of the repeaters, followed by a decent HF rig. I like Elecraft because they are made in the USA and reasonably priced, the radios are made on the option board system so you get your base unit and as you get more focused on this or that you can upgrade the thing with just the boards you need.

Before you worry about sending on HF get a nice shortwave radio, I always recommend the Sony ICF-SW7600GR because it has AM sync, adjustable IF filter, and sips batteries.

Symbian?

Also Elecraft has the best specs on the market, performing as well as ultra high end military hardware. Plus the customer service is the best, the President and VP of the company design the radios and will answer any technical question you care to ask directly. They're both military men, too. Comfy company.

>implying Jow Forums doesnt run on server 2003

>"hey, I've been wearing pajamas with the feet on them and my mom jas been cutting the crust off my PB&J for the past 30 years! nothing to be ashamed of."
kek

Thinking you are not always 'logged in' to Google services

Are you saying total biscuit isn't those things?

Jow Forums's run on freebsd for over a decade.

the drama is that his channel automatically copyright striked some channel about gaming on linux that was responding to his video on gaming on linux
and he is acknowledging that it was an automatic claim
the thing is he gets carried away after seeing a massive meltdown in his forums, with people left and right asking for his head on a plate
he is more or less trying to school people in how to act in this situation, and uses the totalbitchtits example to show some of these guys on youtube fuel the drama for views/clicks, and in reality they are not interested in making any good

bitchtits was exactly that: a pioneer in tech culture internet outrage
his tantrum about G2A was literally just that, and when it was finally clear that he was in the wrong, he then started bullying the site about doing stuff the way "it is supossed to be done, because I am the gamer defender"

yeah this is automated 99% of the time, the guy shouldn't be complaining about Linus

Nice try Linus, I'm still not watching your videos

Are these activated almonds

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-14-14h37m00s386.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

This is just blatant advertising - FUCK OFF !
reported !
TAKE YOUR CANCER SOMEWHERE ELSE, MORON !

Attached: DwMQwWPVAAAUlUB.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

No? The fuck are you on about. Only way your channel gets terminated is if you post videos about feeding women in RDR2 to alligators or you get 3 copyright strikes on your channel.
What they got wasn't even a copyright strike but an automated content ID claim.
TLG could have just said "looks like your automated system did an fucksie wucksie so could someone please ficksie wicksie that :3" and it would have been there.
All the drama was completely unnecessary since this shit happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME to people on youtube and it's not a big deal since you can solve it extremely easily.

It wasn't even a strike, it was an automated content ID claim by youtube's automated service which is really dogshit at times.
For example I got an automated community guidelines strike on a privated video of Touhou gameplay for some reason.

Jow Forums runs on mac minis.

there it is
a weapon to surpass metal gear

that's all? for a 33-minute video? goddamn

CANCER

Attached: colorectal-cancer.jpg (1100x826, 74K)

>or ashamed of
Eeeh yes its this.

Reminder that total biscuck's wife dressed like this for his funeral

Attached: images (53).jpg (415x739, 32K)

huh?

>wife

Pretty sure that's a man.

>Are you saying total biscuit isn't those things?

Yes?

[spoiler]He's not anything anymore[/spoiler].

linux torvolds

>He also said that Total Biscuit was a pussy bitch and a moron.
did you fail your English class, pajeet? Linus just stated the facts, he didn't give any opinions on TB or his behavior. of course a triggered retard was going to make a thread about this today looking for validation.

regarding the drama, he said he's not going to name any names and he explained that it was a problem with the youtube content id system and people that confuse content id claims with copyright strikes. what's so hard to understand?

> he's 43
> dob: 1986
Jow Forumsenius.

Attached: 1521689345787.png (488x600, 392K)

poor cancer.

>did you fail your English class, pajeet? Linus just stated the facts, he didn't give any opinions on TB or his behavior.

I passed English class dumb cuck, which is how I learned how to read between the lines.

>eCeleb gossip
What quality thread...

Can't believe he said shekels at 33:00

>He also said that Total Biscuit was a pussy bitch and a moron
Timestamp or source?

It's funny how low key antisemitic stuff like this is even used by normies these days, at least on the internet. They probably don't even understand the meaning behind it though.

same goes for you

He's said shekel in videos for a very long time, usually in a self deprecating way. He does so to disempower critics calling him a shill, since it can't stick if he already admits it.

Has nobody called him out on being an anti-Semite yet (OY VEY!)? He is clearly implying that Jews are greedy. Somebody needs to put an end to this abuse lmao.

Attached: 1526285812869.jpg (612x587, 89K)

> 1986 was 43 years ago

HELP

Retards, he uses currencies besides Canadian dollar all the time (Rubel, shekels, yen) because the Canadian dollar sucks ass

90% of the time it's in the context of someone else hypothetically calling him a shill for "the globalists" at Intel and the like.
Also this. Very often he says the "Canadian peso" as well. Don't subscribe any actual belief to what he says, since he is usually angling to make jokes for viewer retention.

Attached: 434238336_232437.jpg (1280x1209, 128K)

he started streaming to address the "drama"

everyone in chat had no idea and just asked "drama?"

linus just did it to get attention even though only like 6 people from his forum was upset about it so he made a big deal about nothing

He should be put on Hatewatch anyway. Maybe Jared Holt can write an article about him.

jewtube is copystriking anything that's vaguely referenced. linus was just the person who took the blame. jewtube algorithm strikes again

Did you forget to take your daily pill?

Attached: tide.webm (652x562, 48K)

Kind of confused why so many here hate Linus . he seems to consistently be pretty level headed and fair.

He's a psychopath and accidentally admitted it on that stream.

Did people actually watch that whole stream? It was in my recommended videos, when he didn't come to the point within the first minute, I read his shitty forum post he linked in the description and moved on.

Yeah i picked up on that too.
>if i dont like you
>ill ignore you
>forever
>this goes for friends,fans and family

Why is the creator of linux dcma striking other channels?

Supposedly there was a fair amount of angry comments on the WAN show when it was live, and he delved a little bit into the controversy. Given that most people probably don't watch the show live, he decided to take the extra step of Damage Control before the possibility that a narrative gets built up. You don't do damage control for attention.
Kill yourself for your ironic jokes; they're bad and you should feel bad.
Bingo. His entertainment and reporting style is at odds with newfag sensibilities. They want either the driest reading of test results, or they want a mockery to be made of some big company, and they want both in order to shitpost about whatever company they've got a bone to pick with.

Attached: consider.png (215x328, 66K)

>he thinks I'm joking

Attached: 1526471266152.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>another Linus thread
Why aren't these banned on sight again?

>we're easy to get in touch with even if you don't necessarily get a response
Get the FUCK out Linus, what a fucking hack, what a tool, what a facking retard.

Attached: 1549810021143.png (203x255, 119K)

>He also said that Total Biscuit was a pussy bitch and a moron
And he's not wrong. TB was and continues to be a cancer upon the community by spearheading the outrage drama shit in the youtube tech/gaming community. Can someone post the tweet? You know which one.

>there are “people” on this very board who think TB is worse than LinusFagTips
I haven’t played vidya in years but you guys are complete retards and should crawl back to whatever hellhole you came from

Because Linus is our guy, just like Kai is /p/'s guy.

Remember when he posted a video about iPhone XR that is just a straight up shilling appleshit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-19-03-35-35.png (695x665, 340K)

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

No because I don't waste my time watching his videos