Is programming still in demand?

Is programming still in demand?

Attached: 1549031380613.jpg (2560x1440, 216K)

no

>entry level
>must have 2+ years paid experience

There's no shortage, or else they would be desperate enough to train you for free.

only as a skill, not a career

Companies still want to program software to replace people because it is cheaper, yes.

Regular people also care a lot about having software that lets them be as lazy as possible.

If you want to be a boipussy webdev, not really

If you want to do something respectable like databases, graphics or scientific computing, very much so

Really, the higher the bar, the better the perks

Yes, but the market is oversaturated with stupid, so you're rather quickly in the cycle of "need work to show not stupid" "how do we know you're not stupid?".

If you're asking in prospect of education. Either get directly to certs of the stuff you wanna work with or in university make contacts with the institutes and the research projects in particular. You basically wanna get anything on your resumee that says "not stupid".

Last tip; a master doesn't show that you're up to stuff. Just that you made it through university without killing yourself. Practical experience/accomplishments beat all the other shit.

Attached: 1535471910201.jpg (1200x1730, 481K)

Are skilled lolis still in demand?

Attached: rika.jpg (225x225, 10K)

So Jow Forums, moving forward, what kind of general skills do you think would be a solid bet for making a good living long term?

Im tired of poor job security as an entry level webdev but I dont know what the fuck to do instead.

Attached: MushroomKingdomII.jpg (292x240, 20K)

what's the difference between a loli and a skilled loli?

Learn data streaming, the details of backend programming like HTTP and so on, and SQL

Those three fit into your existing experience but are very profitable fields to be in

The programming market is flooded to the point where even people with experience have trouble moving around even with the H1Bs being locked down. It's worse than fukken econ majors right now.

Attached: 1468538698998.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

Alright so I guess a 30 year old learning about programming is too late. Should I learn data streaming, backend programming and other stuff I guess?

I'm just at a point in my life, where I need a career and since on the computer all day, maybe I should do something with computers

Nah, even IBM is starting to realize Pajeets end up costing more than they save.

It's easy to get a job with experience so long as you're not a raging autist

Which market? I'm in NYC and they have more headhunters than jobs here for some strange reason.

IDK man, take a couple programming classes at a community college and see what you think

If you don't visualize yourself succeeding, you won't succeed. It's all in the mental discipline to keep working and improving

Portland

West coast best coast

Nah, just wait when it gets automated because you retards kept automating everything, now it will be your turn very soon.

>tfw where I live programmers are highly sought after and the salary for 0 experience programmers starts at 50k

>some europoor commie shithole

Skilled lolis are experts in lolidom
An untrained loli might accidentally hurt your penis attempting that

Attached: smug_1549846890337.jpg (655x702, 187K)

My daugher is so damn cute!