Come home white man

come home white man

Attached: fedora-logo-640x360.png (640x360, 5K)

why obsess over something incidental like what race u are

just wear clothes that fit you properly, don't slouch, brush your teeth, and don't mumble when talking to people. fix your shit before grasping at abstracts like how white you are, who cares

>come home neck beard

When people have nothing going for them, they focus on things that don't matter.

Oh cool. Where did you get that facebook operatingsystem user?

I have literally everything going for me and race generally matters to me alot. you really are delusional if you think that only low-lives like yourself fall back to caring about "simple" but very important subjects.

dracut something something at boot fuck white man

dracut is the best initramfs generator

>everything going for me
"alot"

install vanilla arch.
the only distro you ever need.

Give me 5 valid reasons to stop using ubuntu and I'll give it a try.

Things that don't count:
>"muh botnet amazon" (not using ubuntu GNOME)
>"it's better" or something that is just very general

I'm also talking about using it for server and desktop use, so you really gotta sway me here. Since you make a thread on it every fucking day you better have some good points lined up.

it's not rolling release
it's not rolling release
it's not rolling release
it's not rolling release
it's not rolling release

alot

what's wrong with dracut

biennual releases and dnf-system-upgrade makes it nearly so, enough so that its a distinction without meaning.
i have been running and upgrading fedora on my laptop since 25 without ever having to do a full reinstall.

I'll bite.
>much more up to date
>wayland works great on it, ubuntu is still on Old Man Xorg
>dnf is overall better than apt-get, has things like delta packages
>developed by Red Hat, one of the biggest contributors in the world to FOSS
>anedoctal: I've always found fedora to be more stable than Ubuntu despite being more frequently updated

t. pablo

the delta packages available are few in number and trim but little off your bandwidth usage. and even when you do download a drpm, it takes double the time and cpu cycles to upgrade.
dnf is already painfully slow ,so its not worth it desu

>come home white man
If you were actually white, you would know how to use proper punctuation.
Correct: "Come home, white man.".

anglos are not white

Sorry, I don't want a Facebook.

>server
Cockpit is a nice management utility

Quite comfy distro, I never have issues with it. I used to run FreeBSD en OpenBSD on my laptop, but got sick of the lower performance and I want Steam etc to work properly.

Still using OpenBSD as server though

Come home and pick some cotton, slave boy.

Attached: 1439346382835.jpg (837x448, 94K)

Why do you use bsd? What advantages does it give you?

a real white man use TempleOS

imagine being 15 and writing this to make yourself feel, just for a fleeting moment, like your life has any value whatsoever.

i care cuz i can thank alot of things for being white like my great inteligense

>alot

Attached: hurdurr.png (1025x971, 1.1M)

>mfw infra team at a SaaS company
>mfw we're nine white guys
>mfw one of them actually runs Fedora, others Mint, and I run Debian
feels good mang

Attached: 1544632491967.png (515x286, 99K)

>assblasted pink haired mentally ill tranny samefagging this hard.
I never use English outside internet, it's my 4th language. I do business in Mandarin

imagine LARPing like this, desperately hoping and praying that someone will believe you so that you might feel something, anything in your miserable existence.

>Everyone who disagrees with me must be a single person
Good luck with your psychosis

>my life is shit so anyone else doing better is larping
why would I larp about doing business with people as shitty and petty as Chinese? stay assmad tranny

Attached: 91WELxLlqGL.jpg (2560x2445, 761K)

>>my life is shit
No? Where did you get this? Is this part of the psychosis?
>anyone else doing better is larping
No. You are though.

I used stock Fedora for over 2 years on my desktop and laptop and even spoke positively here. After a while it got more and more unstable. Closing Evolution normally killed the fucking Gnome session. Nautilus crashed all the time. And so on.
Back on Ubuntu and everything works again.

Also
>stay assmad tranny
???

Nah, i dropped Fedora when they launch Fedora 15. Ubuntu 19.04 is werking nice to me.

>t.

Attached: washyourpeterson.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

that distro needs a new name

This is actually a great advice.

Why feel perfectly normal and healthy attachment to your extended genetic family? Just be an atomized, miserable faggot instead of feeling comradeship with your group like literally every other group is doing more and more every day

Attached: big_foot.jpg (700x712, 110K)

>Gnome
Can't do it.

>posts on Jow Forums
>I have literally everything going for me

looks like facebook

i don't use facebook so i wouldn't know

retard

>systemd: the distro
Sorry, I can't

don't use fedora, it's for dumb people who want to feel like they're smart. If you wanna use an actual big-boy OS then run something that actually fits for your use case. Don't just use fedora for the sake of using fedora. For example:
OpenBSD for routers/firewalls/misc network tools,
FreeBSD for file servers and logging servers.
Gentoo for regular desktop use (unless that also includes gaming, in that case you might as well use window$ or a proprietary-driver debian/debian based distro.

fpbp. An underrated moment of lucidity for this board.

Attached: 6_10_4_2_5.jpg (1758x1293, 934K)

> big-boy OS
> Gentoo for regular desktop
This can't be a real person making this post. I refuse to believe anyone is this autistic.

We all know Fedora with anything but Gnome sucks more dick than OP.

Attached: swazidab.gif (534x534, 193K)

The fact he used a $ to spell "Windows" in 2019 is evidence enough.

But I am home.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: archvirgin mintchad.png (2518x1024, 375K)

>no CSV patches
>unsigned packages
>mirrors get hacked every 2 days
lol

Fuck off with your campaign to lower the quality of discussion on Jow Forums. See

Attached: UWotAngry.png (402x585, 240K)

Attached: 1545168079767.png (1280x1942, 517K)

Hard to believe how retarded most people on this board are.

you deal with chinese all day, you think anyone cares about your opinions? You're just as shitty as the chinks you work with every day, and you're probably a running joke to them. Whites are hilarious.

because my genetic family are terrible people and if I were like them I would be too? Racists are just super privileged, if their family ever ran on hard times they would've gotten thrown out with the bathwater.

I do real estate and I don't work every day. on what subject matter would a chink 'joke' about a white person? I thought it was the other way around. anyways RE is boring and flat, therefore no jokes be it chink, chimp or a mutt.

how do you install nvidia drivers without having to open a terminal?

>real estate
so you're a useless middleman boomer? you're selling your nations limited housing supply off to foreign investors for a tiny cut of the profits. you're literally a boomer stereotype.

oh lord I am a traveling man
and my daddy so was he

based

the final redpill.

>Why care about people that are genetically close to me?
>Collectivism is for loser!
>...gets fucked in the ass by collectives...
>WHY IS NOBODY HELPING MEEEE
>Muh sneggedysnek
Thanks for the advice, Shlomo.

Attached: 1494511176909.png (368x376, 4K)

gnome software, look options on three doted Android meme button, click Nvidia drivers, install

Lost

> funded by IBM
> employes Pottering
> develops systemd
> undermines user freedom

No, thank you.

>undermines user freedom
>exclusively free software in repos

this, the white race is finished

>In a world where everyone groups up, why obsess over what group you are a part of?
Because organized groups outcompete unorganized mobs you retard

>screw having loyalty to your family or your extended tribe
>just bee """ individualist '"" bro
how ironic, you arent an amoeba.
turns out collectives are actually good

>if their family ever ran on hard times they would've gotten thrown out with the bathwater.
This doesn't make sense at all. As a matter of fact, tribalism kicks in even harder during hard times. But whatever. I love whites more than other races in general. There are non-whites that I like more than whites, but I'm not going to repress my instincts of liking whites more than other races. Just like I like my brother more than other people

Imagine being so brainwashed and miserable that you flog yourself at the thought of preferring your own family over others. Loving your race is a beautiful feeling, and it's a hardwired drive that allowed us to survive for untold swaths of time. Love whites

pretty sure you are a troll but I'll take the bait. everything you shat out of your mutt mouth was random assumptions about random factors.
none of the land/apartment is located outside of Shenzhen or Guangzhou so this is not my country, I don't care who buys it and you don't know anything about profits so just about anything you said is baseless and false assumptions about things you don't know shit about.
I'm not a middle man, I hire the middle man, I work only with my own property.
there is no limited housing supply in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, even if there was I couldn't care less if it still sells. again, I'm not Chinese I don't care whatever crisis happens in this country I was born in an European country and have absolutely no emotional attachment to this place.
I was born in 1996, pretty sure that's not a boomer.

bsd networking performance is fucking abysmal compared to linux for routers

>tfw i'm a nigga that use fedora

It's ok to be black nowadays.

If you are white please kill yourself, you're doing a favor to humanity.

Wrong.
Nothing in this universe inherently matters or does not matter. Something only "matters" because some human ascribed matter to it. If only one human in the entire universe ascribed matter to race, then race would matter as a necessity. There is some human somewhere in this universe who has ascribe matter to race, therefore, race matters. You insisting that race does not matter does not negate this fact. But you already knew that. You already knew race mattered. You would rather operate under the delusion that race did not matter because you are a worthless weak-willed easily manipulated brainlet faggot who has been thoroughly propagandized by people who recognized and understand the salience of race so much that they have promulgated an ideology that denies its mattering.

It looks like a fucking Facebook logo

> 76 posts and 13 image replies omitted.
Literally hang your fucking selves. Jow Forums is plagued by fucktarded underage spammers and utter trash threads OPs because you idiots reply them.

For fuck's sake, that's not how you do this meme
It's supposed to go so far the other way it's ridiculous and also bad, see

Facebook looks like a Fedora logo, newfriend

kek, fedora even predates the fedora meme.
Only enlightened people can use it

My race is not my extended tribe. My "tribe" is, in order of importance, my family, my friends, and my neighbors. Not all of them are white like I am, and it doesn't matter.