Spotify/yt alternative

What is Jow Forums approved alternative to spotify or youtube? Dogfood is dead for a while or? Where can I listen to my perferred music online? I dont wanna use a lot of bandwidth. And i wanna be able to listen at work.

Attached: [email protected] (386x386, 6K)

microsd card

if you work just get spotify and stop doing the fucking hobbo neet that can't afford a pair of pants

what's wrong with spotify?

just have a curated library of your favourite music in 24-bit flac from original masters that you transcode to opus for mobile listening. its not that hard

It's not hard, it's pointless.

Which music player supports .opus?

More of an ogg vorbis man myself.

Vlc, the best

The problem is, that well. My gplay account was made in my home country. And spotify doesn't show up/update automatically. Because its not avaliable in my country.

>I dont wanna use a lot of bandwidth.
>streaming
The absolute state of zoomers

Well can't help it of the bosses are stingy

bandcamp

>And spotify doesn't show up/update automatically. Because its not avaliable in my country.
Why the fuck do people who don't know how to sideload a simple APK come to Jow Forums to shit it up with their uninformed posts? Look up "Spotify uptodown"

I know how to download an apk lol. The question was if there is something like dogfood....

>I know how to download an apk lol
Then why are you complaining about it not being on the playstore?

Objectively, since Jow Forums rants about botnets and shit (and i think its right to do so), Spotify is the google of music, they store and monitor everything you do with their music and profile you. You might not care, you might want to use another service for this. In my experience I've only used Apple Music and Spotify and recently came back to Spotify because of family option which I can do with friends who use Android instead of Apple Music.

Two things. You're a Jewtify shill, and English isn't your first language.

Tell your boss he needs to train you better.

Attached: pickitboi.jpg (490x182, 14K)

Fellow man of taste.

>use Tidal at work
>don't live in 3rd world country with bandwidth limits

Spotify in browser (not chrome-based since it won't work) with adblock. Thank me l8er.

Soulseek + rateyourmusic.com + maybe last.fm
Been using that for 5 years now and nothing compares

user don't bother with .opus because opus works with the .ogg container which has a more widespread support

pic related

Attached: unknown.png (607x595, 85K)

FLACs downloaded by Dezloader Remix

>bandcamp
>128kpbs only
no thanks