Why do I have to suffer

I just started learning on python literally last night and I've picked up a few basics but I still suck massive cock
can anyone tell me what's wrong with my code

Attached: fml.png (1366x630, 52K)

oh my god you're retarded

Try again when you've picked a few more basics, namely types.

Replace male with "male" and female with "female"
Anything without double/single quotes is considered a variable, not a string, and if you haven't defined that specific variable, you'll receive an error.

can any of you sweet princes guide me through using if...else statements with "inputs"(or whatever)
or at least link a guide

variable
"string"

thanks mate !
it worked
alright, appreciate the help

I bet the OP is indian.

Attached: result.png (2560x2560, 543K)

not even close
try again

should've s/python/programming/ in your OP, because you're retarded at it if you don't even know the basics of types...

Attached: OP_FAGGOT.gif (150x148, 996K)

Shit like this is why you don't use python to learn programming.

>too stupid to do extremely easy baseline programming
>too stupid to google for a solution
it's american

> I just started learning on python literally last night and I've picked up a few basics but I still suck massive cock
> american

sounds about right.

>I still suck massive cock
>> american
ikr

I'm 5 steps behind you and this thread won't last long so could you tell me what program that is OP?

Stop bullying this poor guy!
Why do you even bother? Either answer his question or don't post at all. If you're concerned because he is a brainlet consider the following:
He's learning Python anyway, so chances are you won't ever have to work with him, if he'll even find a job.
And if he is a determined brainlet, well even those can make decent programmers with the right kind of guidance and education.
Op, you should really buy some highly recommended books, or pirate them if you're a poorfag. Most youtube tutorials alone won't help you getting a deeper understanding about what you're actually doing.
If you are serious about programming, begin with a language that only allows hard typing, like c#. Else you'll be dumbfounded, if you ever need to learn those after going the lax route of python or javascript first.
But that's just my opinion and I'm sure many people will disagree.

Stop. Just stop.

People who ask this kind of question SHOULD be bullied. It is important for them to understand how stupid this mistake is, and to understand that they have to search before asking.

If he made this mistake he picked no basic at all.

Arab
Python
thanks, got any recommendations? what books should I get ?

yup I agree
I'm technically at retarded level when it comes to programming
so "bully" as much as you want
I'll only get better with time
but at least point out what kind of mistake I made

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

>Arab
you don't say this out loud.

this is the right kind of guidance and education for anyone wanting to become a programmer.
LEARN TO FUCKING GOOGLE, and at the very least learn to follow instructions, the answer to his problem is LITERALLY on his screen in the screens, it's giving him a tip on the right hand side in the description.
jesus. fucking. christ.

Attached: 1*EZFkB9n5MhZx1wGP7PkTIw.jpg (397x291, 42K)

>spoonfeed me!
learn to use web search and pick up introductory book to python
if you can't even google for a book to start, then you're doomed.

I won't be of much use regarding english book recommendations, because I'm German and I'm not sure if our Books are translated. I'd recommend going to amazon, search the language of your choice, and read the reviews. You'll get a feel which books are useful, and for what experience level they are intended. Then start at the bottom. Consider buying a book that gives examples and several exercises, because you seem like a brainlet and you won't have a feel for what you're actually able to program with your knowledge until you got some experience.
Learn and exercise daily if possible, that's the only way to build intuitive repertoire. You'll need this if you want to solve implementation problems.

>I'm 5 steps behind you and this thread won't last long so could you tell me what program that is OP?
>Python
by the gods

You should of really started with C or C++, once you learn either of those most languages come easy. Python has always looks like child's play to after learning C.

ITT people who act like they were born with a basic programming knowledge.

Have fun, OP. The first step into this road full of frustration are the most fun.

Hahaha

I don't even do Python and I figured it out in 30 seconds.
Are you serious OP?

You don't need to know python to know basic programming.

imagine failing at... fucking python... oh no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try Prolog, lmao

use a fucking book to learn, those websites are a massive waste of time

>His IDE literally highlights what's wrong for him like spellcheck or something and he still doesn't know

Pycharm edu

Use Vim you massive faggot.