Migration from 3rd world

>migration from 3rd world
>development of AI
>women in workplace
>constantly changing consumer habits
>outsourcing

I feel like after all of this there is simply no way to have a decent career for an average user. Unless you have IQ above 150 and have been working towards something since childhood, you will been thrown away like a disposable human being.

>tldr: what are some based career paths?

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-152008_Instagram.jpg (720x907, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
bls.gov/ooh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move to 3rd world country

Lrn2Weld

I think that killing yourself is the right path. At least for me. I'm planning to do it this week. I already gave back all my loans so I don't fuck over my family members.

AI will take over it in next 5 years.

POLICE

>move to south america
>learn mexican
>become spickerburg
>fuck big booty latinas by the tropical sunset

you just have no vision

I can't properly describe everything appealing about her. Good lord.

I never thought I will say this but no problem is big enough to kill yourself because of it

Attached: 1516118829403.jpg (600x730, 90K)

honestly this

Also why do all gender studies majors/sjws have jobs and STEM white males don't? Really makes you think..

Attached: 1514287364148.jpg (961x486, 210K)

Get a job working for your local government as a system technician, like me.

Welcome to the post-value world.

I hate my government user

Local government isn't real government

nah i cant do 3d

You'll either hate it more or become UNDERSTANDING after working for it, trust me.
I used to be somewhat of a commie before I started here, now I see that things could be so much worse if the same bozos were in-control of healthcare and education.

Get into IT, not software development.

>the world owes me a living
fucking zoomers

Attached: 1541834599921.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Start your own business.

Find out what jobs are in need of workers.
youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

big japanese chest!

Attached: 046_1000.jpg (888x1280, 155K)

(Middle) management in logistics. It pays okay, you don't really have to work that much or hard and it's pretty save.

Sure, most stuff could be automated (for years by now), but it will be a long time before it pays off to do so instead of hiring the cheapest people you can find.

Downside is that you have to put up with a lot of retards, but you're already used to this obviously since you're on Jow Forums

I want a loving wife .....

Well, the IT industry can only become more competent with Software Engineers who know how shit works at a lower level troubleshooting why the printer won't FUCKING WORK

How do I become a boytoy for a qt3.14asian millionaire

just wait few more years. the automation + ai advancements will force countries to pay UBI...

even in this election there is a Chinese dude running for the democrats who pushes UBI.

Attached: 05462b029bff4b9f842e23b636783bad.jpg (615x500, 47K)

Go back to india, currynigger

stock trading, real estate developer, own things user, the world is getting more inequal now is the time to make sure you end up on the rich side before its too late to escape.

Get into a union of some kind. Although it will pretty much be the end of your career since you can't be competitive after becoming a lazy seat filler.

I mostlydislike the videos fomr PragerU, but they kind of nailed it in this one

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-114023-01.jpg (1080x1667, 428K)

migration agents and retrenchment engineers?

By 'ai' he means 'automating everything that could have helped you eventually level up to a meaningful career' so that you have to enter from the deep end or not at all, now.

It's impossible to do that nowadays because unless you're already in the industry all you get are bald-faced lies after manipulated statistics because big guys want cheap labor instead of useful labor.

Hey OP, I've been developing since I was a child and working on the field as well. In all honesty you are right, kinda; the field is getting saturated but it's not quality work, sjw quit because they can't handle the pressure and pajeets stay in the low echelons of companies because the majority suck at speaking 'murican and will just conform with scraps. As of now I would recommend you to get a remote/consulting job and become a nomad, go live in Mexico since it's cheap at and your paygrade will last thrice the usual and then just enjoy the world, visit other countries and learn other profession, keep moving. Good luck.

Attached: 1550465532161.png (500x381, 291K)

Stop hawking conspiracy theories. The labor market works like any other market even if workers don't want to see themselves as products. No career path is ultimately safe from supply and demand rules.

(((who))) could possibly be behind that post?????

>tfw you actually believe that there is a conspiracy to kill the white man because no company would ever want to cut costs by seeking cheaper labor

Attached: DzJaDyxX0AA-Xv_.jpg (500x500, 37K)

bls.gov/ooh/
Stop crying about how the world works and do some research.

At this point, the original intent is irrelevant. The effects of flooding Western countries is clear by now. Either they don't care about replacing whites in our homeland, or they're intentionally trying to do it.

OECD report said that only 9% of jobs in usa are in risk of being automated even by the most advanced technologies.It's 6% in korea. Stop believing bs

>Anarcopulco
Dude was probably just delusional and a degenerate.

I was a chemist making 50k a year. It was ok, but I wanted more because I wanted to pay off my student loans. I did some research, talked to some people, and determined big data and analytics were going to be huge in the next few years. I took a job at a startup, learning some programming stuff, rounded out my skills by teaching at a bootcamp, and now I'm making a very comfortable 70k in a low cost of living area (Georgia).

It's definitely doable. But it will take time, research, human interaction, and hard work.

The first whites who lost their jobs to brown people back in the 90's did so without brown people even needing to step into the country.

It's just so cute how you morons recently decided you don't like globalization anymore when people have been warning about this shit for 30 years.

>9% of jobs

That's millions and millions of people

Too bad there isn't replacement. No proof of evidence. The demographic change doesn't show any proof of your conspiracy theory but hey, Jow Forums is clearly the board for free thinkers and isn't a big echo chamber like Reddit.

And already being in the industry, as I said. Not to mention taking big risks. For every correct guess as to what's about to get hot, there are an estimated 10000 missed guesses causing people to end up worse, if they can even handle the debt they're in after the failure.
70k for meme data is also really low. In low cost of living areas it's usually around 100k.

>Libertarian
duh

See

>"Only 9%"
That's how you can tell you're dealing with an absolute brainlet. He thinks the economy would do just fine losing 1 out every 10 jobs forever.