Jow Forums shills an addon

>Jow Forums shills an addon
>it's botnet

Attached: 1526916014078.png (363x191, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/buster captcha solver/page/2/
github.com/dessant/buster/issues/2#issuecomment-464597833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read the source and then build it if you're so smart

when has Jow Forums shilled this shit? force noscript captcha in 4chanx settings you dumb nigger

>when has Jow Forums shilled this shit?
lurk more newfag

not an argument. link to the retard who shilled this so i can call him a nigger (and a jew), too.

Attached: iinchou.jpg (507x464, 25K)

learn to search archives or lurk more

that's not how it works. if you don't post source your claims expect them to be dismissed.

>build it
>javascript

How have you not seen this being shilled? Seriously.

nah it just makes you a newfag who doesn't lurk enough

i don't lurk in those gay browser threads cuz they're full of faggots. case in point

also, if you think that something lame like that can bypass something made by google you deserve what's coming to you.

> he doesn't use Jow Forums-x with force disable javascript captchas
utterly pathetic
it only started being posted here in mid december last year, according to the archives. posts about it haven't been constant. there's only two pages of results.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/buster captcha solver/page/2/
here ya go, you fat lazy cunt.

>> he doesn't use Jow Forums-x with force disable javascript captchas
I do, captcha is not exclusive to Jow Forums

data goes directly to microsoft or ibm to be translated into text. it's dodgy.
>captcha is not exclusive to Jow Forums
NO WAYYY. REALLY? WOW. thanks for pointing that out for us, captain fucking obvious. also, nobody gives a single fuck about some cancer that uses microsoft and ibm services to translate speech to text.

Attached: 1543404187650.png (858x745, 49K)

Where else would it go you retard

I think that user wanted ImageNet kernel that recognizes captcha images to run in the Javascript runtime in browser.

github.com/dessant/buster/issues/2#issuecomment-464597833
op is a faggot, next

test

>NEW FEATURES:
>- A new option for user input simulation has been added. A client app enables Buster to send native user input to the browser and helps lower the occurrence of difficult challenges and temporary blocks. Follow the instructions to install the app for Windows, Linux or macOS after enabling the feature from the options page. Requires a new permission: nativeMessaging.

>- A reload button is shown when the challenge is temporarily blocked. This button resets the CAPTCHA widget without reloading the entire page. Requires a new permission: webNavigation.

based

redpilled

He is a HERO

dumb frogposter

Attached: hero.png (261x328, 40K)