Been posting on Jow Forums for 10 years now

>been posting on Jow Forums for 10 years now

If I had spent that time programming, I could have become a John Carmack/Jeff Dean tier developer by now.

Attached: 9F3D9682-7F4A-474E-9269-012F674BA7D6.jpg (550x299, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5f9vuSmKRu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/5f9vuSmKRu4

You could have spent the 10 years running and would not be near Usain bolt.
What makes you think 10 years of programming would get you Jeff Dean tier?

>i could have become a John Carmack
autistic?

big if true

>been lurking since '04
>mfw

>on Jow Forums since 2016
>already feel like I've spent way too much time here
are you guys ok?

Newfag.
I'm not ok.

>on Jow Forums since 2014
I had ups and downs.

underrated

>programming
you mean updating your booru scraper

Attached: 1549378894395.png (552x670, 512K)

>2007 was 12 years ago

>wise regret

Worst kind of wisdom to have really. How many children/grandchildren would you have now had you started early?

Attached: Way ahead of you now.jpg (470x264, 76K)

Bullshit, you would just be terrible at something you tried really hard at.

Attached: chest-pain.jpg (1300x866, 106K)

Your own fault, I've been here 9 years and just got a job at AMD

stop kidding yourself. i've been shitposting here for around the same length of time, i just couldn't give a fuck. i have spare time, so i visit my favourite insane asylum. you will never leave. you're here forever!

N-no...

You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.

>this meme isn't even a joke anymore.

Attached: 1463898495761.jpg (540x540, 69K)

No you wouldn't

No amount of running will make you black, but enough programming will make you autistic.

>ifag
No, you definitely wouldn't.

So that's why amd is going bankrupt

Sick sadist.

my heart hurts....

These comic sans?

whats so good about 2007? I was a senior in high school and halo 3 came out... but fuck that noise, I played Unreal Tournament 3 instead.

>Ugh, Justin Beiber is so bad, I love Nirvana! #borninthewronggeneration

actually I was blasting pantera and dream theater back then

No, a criminal, who also needs to google how to wipe a hard drive

By the way it was John Carmack who killed the team and forced Quake into a troubled development

>been on Jow Forums for nine years
>still don't know shit about programming, but have a doctorate in shitposting now

Thanks, Jow Forums.

When are you going to blow it up like the incel terrorist you are?

2006 was the last good year

>are you guys ok?
Jow Forums takes less than 0.01% of my available brain power and attention everyday so it's ok.

Is this the original marshviperX? God that takes me back.

Better times...

>Better times...
We shall not see those times again.
Weep for your lost youth.

i remember browsing Jow Forums front row in computer class back in high school

I know, he went full code autismo with his philosophy firing Romero, getting rid of office cubicles, never speaking with the team about a solid idea for a game etc.

Masters of Doom is a really fun book

>been on Jow Forums for 5 years
>all i know is how to buy chink shit and be a tech consumerist whore with no programming knowledge
WEW

Attached: 1520673191553.gif (237x177, 31K)

He kept changing parts of the engine forcing the level designers to literally throw away work which kinda pisses me off.

He looks like he fucks black guys.

Same here, started in the last year of high school because I was interested into programming and shit, turned out I graduated in engineering, thanks god since the IT bubble busted in my country and the average IT salary is the same as a maid's salary.

Well, the good news is, it's too late for you now to do anything about it and change. That means the pressure is off, and you can just lean back, relax, and shitpost with a clean conscience from here on out.

Attached: a_brand_new_day_on_g_begins.png (621x315, 243K)

no you couldnt lol you're a loser youre only hope is to like attack some innocent people with a weapon and become famous for it (just a joke haha)