BGVP DM6 edition.

IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

Attached: IMG_20190217_014916_572.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundphilereview.com/reviews/tin-audio-t3-review-3282/
m-de.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_009110567784.html?wid=1433363
aliexpress.
dropbox.com/s/kbvpb6ljuia7y2d/KZ ES4 (USound Target).pdf?dl=0
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT20-Bluetooth-Adapter-Earphone-with-MMCX-0-75mm-0-78mm-for-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE846/32957895723.html
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5692378
aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=18296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Me that 16 core looks good

It is, it's also very flexible and soft.

Attached: IMG_20190217_014916_569.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

>Your Budget
30 euro for chinkshit, up to 50 euro for non-chinkshit.
>Your Location
Western Europe
>Wired/wireless
Doesn't matter, but all my stuff has been wired so far
Prefer hanging IEMs I think. The one time I tried a friend's over ear it was really fiddly with my glasses.
>Sound signature
No idea. I've only ever had Portapro's and HD555's
>Past IEMs
None

Went Bluetooth with my Tin T2's. No regrets.

Attached: IMG_20190217_231148.jpg (3456x2798, 2.35M)

What's up fellas? I fell for the ES4 meme. Every time I insert the right monitor the cable comes a little loose and I have to readjust it. Waiting on my T2s from Chinese New Year right now.

Attached: naqFO1n.jpg (2048x1536, 950K)

You should Definitely try the moondrop crescents.

Where can a scrub like me get a nice cable like that? MMCX?

I got Shure se315 (for that real Noise Isolating Experience) Redpill me

Attached: 315.jpg (217x200, 17K)

Looks like you got a new version. Mine came with a memory wire and no lip on the nozzle.

Any particular reason why you'd reccomend me those over the Tin T2's? Genuine question, I have no idea. I just see everyone and their grandma praise the T2.

Damn. They still sound pretty good. (First IEMs so I don't have anything to compare them to.) It's pretty annoying that I have to fiddle with them every time I put them in though.

Seconding You got fucking jewed. The mid-low tier shures are terrible compared to the competition

i paid like se215 prices for them but fuck

What cable is that and where can a snownigger purchase it?

Loving my custom DM6. Best audio purchase I've made so far.

Attached: 20190126_103336.jpg (1850x1041, 291K)

se215 is an even bigger scam

Any specific reason you also reccomend the moondrop crescent? I'd never heard of them before. Then again almost every search for budget iems turns up T2's or T3's right now.

>mid-high tier shures are terrible compared to the competition
FTFY

>moondrop crescent
Presumably for its smoother than average mid-high response.

Any shure except the se846 or the kse1200/1500 are trash and overpriced.

>Presumably for its smoother than average mid-high response.
Well, that sounds nice. I've noticed theres a shiny brass and rough brass version an ali. Which version should I go for?
Also, the non-removable cable looks alittle flimsy on the pictures. Anything I can do to make sure they don't break, or is there a feasible way to replace them should they at some point go bad. I'm assuming they're most likely to go back right at the point where the cable connects to the iem.

are the t3's out yet? are they worth it or should i just go for the t2?

soundphilereview.com/reviews/tin-audio-t3-review-3282/
T2 is like 30 bucks on aliexpress? I don't think they're beatable with that value.

Anyone know if these are legit?

m-de.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_009110567784.html?wid=1433363

>Your Budget
$300
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Over-ear, preferably
>Sound signature
Mainly neutral, but I'd prefer if it had great sub-bass.
>Past IEMs
SE215. They broke.

I'd like something with better build quality and bang-for-my-buck than the shitty 215s. Preferably one that comes with a nice default cable. Looking for something as "neutral" as my DT770s, but with the soundstage and clarity of my HE560s.

Attached: teehee.png (780x720, 611K)

Why your in ear haves anime tumors?

aliexpress. com/item/NICEHCK-16-Core-High-Purity-Copper-Cable-3-5-2-5-4-4mm-Plug-MMCX-2Pin/32953516959.html
guess I found it on ali

Is there a way to mod fixed cable iems into having one of those detachable cables?

Any user here who have done the T2 bass vent mod?
a) Do you experience more listening fatigue?
b) Do you experience pain in your ear (since the air pressure is increased)

Bumping this question

45 burgers is the cheaper i can get them in my country and it'd take 2 months for them to get here. amazon says 3 weeks but it's 50 bucks there so i figured might as well go t3

Country ?

i experience fatigue with the Pros, but that goes with or without the vent mod (shrill highs) so I can’t speak to the T2’s

mexico

I got some KZ ZST for my mom and I quite like them, what are there other IEMs that sound like these?

REEEEEEE PUT ON ORATORY1990s EQ ON THEM user
dropbox.com/s/kbvpb6ljuia7y2d/KZ ES4 (USound Target).pdf?dl=0

The only thing you need is Stax

Back to your containment thread incel.

Attached: Stax incel.jpg (1536x2048, 274K)

For me, the bass vent mod causes the IEM's to form a much tighter seal, which causes some fatigue when using them for more than a few minutes or so. Whats more, I'm not a fan of how bloated and sloppy it sounds, so I just run them with the vents open.

Iems will give you tinnitus if you play loud music. Im24 and I already got it. Get over ears or speakers

Anything will give you tinnitus if you play loud music. Learn some basic biology and physics before you spout retarded bullshit

Moondrop Kanas. I believe the non-pro is tuned to have better bass response but i’m too lazy to double check for you.

These threads would die prematurely less often if they were called the original In Ear Memes General. Everyone loves memes.

Agreed

>D
>M
>Shits

t2 memes just arrived surprisingly fast

sounds pretty good, didnt blow me away or anything but im coming from headphones and havent heard any other iems. definitely brighter than what im used to.

I like the bassier sound desu senpai

HAHAHAHA those things look absurd

I'm hovering over the buy button on a pair of Sennheiser True Wireless... anyone had a listen?

you'd think for the price you pay you'd get something that isnt just speakers strapped to your head but no.

The headstrap confuses me the most. Do they always sit 6 inches above your head or does this dude just have a small dome?

At what kind of volume level do you hear the so called shoutiness of the t2? I listen to them at 70% volume on my phone and can't hear it, or maybe I'm just used to it.... Or I'm going deaf.

*sibilance
not really an issue with the T2 except edge cases
now the T2 PROs are sibilance monsters

Okay, I bought the fiio f5's, and they honestly don't sound much different than my apple earbuds?
Is it because I listen to music on spotify (320 kbps), perhaps listen to shitty recorded music, and/or don't use the 2.5 mm balanced cable?
I honestly can't tell much difference except slightly better bass. They still sound "floaty" though it really depends on the song. I can identify the difference clearly on some songs.
Are the apple earbuds that good to rival a $47 iem? Or am I doing something wrong. I'm seriously considering returning these.

Me again, I honestly can't tell any difference at all, the trebles sounds like shit no matter what I do, there's something seriously wrong with my setup. Maybe the iphone lightning > 3.5mm converter is scuffed. I have no idea but I'm really disappointed and will return these

Have you compared the audio with them plugged into your computer?

How are the tips that come with the moondrop crescents? Should I get some other tips at the same time or are good enough to start with?

This user again. Following up,
Yes, in fact I just did. I don't think it's an issue with my setup, although I haven't tried the 2.5 mm balanced (since I don't have a DAP), so either the 3.5 mm cable is really bad, or they actually do sound untasteful. I'm not kidding, the earbuds that came with my iphone (that I've been using for 3 years) actually do sound better, minus a bit of bass, and are more comfortable.
I am really heartbroken right now, I was really hyped for these iems, I can't pinpoint the exact problem, but it sounds off. I'd still use the apple ones even if these were free. Maybe because I ONLY used those ones for the past 3 years straight (not even kidding, the exact same pair everywhere, on desktop, on my phone, for 3 years), thus anything else sounds bad to me.
I really wanted an upgrade since I listen to music 3-4 hours a day but guess this isn't it. Oh well.
Side note, I wanted to buy the T2s since they were suggested much but I cannot order anything from outside my country since the customs fee is retarded. I can only buy what's sold here, and my only "audiophile" options are Fiio F5 (mine), F9, F9 pro, FH1, FH5 and iBasso IT01. I'm not counting the ripoff options such as sennheiser, bose etc. I could possibly swap them with the FH1 since the price difference is low, or just return them and use my pleb apple earbuds for whoever knows how longer.

are these good for its price, Im not willing to go higher than 80$

Attached: 123765399532.jpg (333x500, 16K)

How do I use IEMs and not be a total faggot

Is this even possible please reply

The bass of the F5 is wayyy better than the Apple's. The treble is a bit fucky but it's true of the airpods too. Unless you are trained you wouldn't be able to tell which one is better. It think your just way too used to your earpods and it being the way you usually listen to your music is throwing you off. Your setup probably doesn't affect your experience that much except maybe for the computer, these can have very bad sound quality. Just use your phone. An alternative is the FA1 which is better in every single way to both of these. If you still don't see an improvement then steer clear from the hobby. Nothing will sound like an improvement to you.

I don't know man. I read all the reviews saying how it's a good iem but it just doesn't click to my ears. Maybe it's normal for that price range. But I don't have the financial situation to buy anything more expensive. I'll probably return these and try a few more models to find my sound or go back to the earpods.
P.s do high quality DAP + 2.5 mm balanced jack really make a huge difference in sound?

No it does not in these Iems. Not nearly sensitive enough to sources. something like the BGVP DM6 might be affected. And Iphones have great quality sound anyway.

Alright, thanks.
Honestly, listening to it again. I can tell that the lows and mids are definitely better and more detailed than the earpods, but the highs just sound.. different. Not actually bad but just different.
Still I don't think it justifies the purchase, it is a minor improvement to me at best. I'm gonna return and pay a little extra to get the FH1 (Any anons who have these?)
If those don't click to me either, then I'll probably lay off the hobby until I can pony up enough money until I can get a proper high end iem.

Attached: 51Puk2LAC+L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 17K)

>FH1
Just save up for the FA1 its just a bit more expensive

Not sold in my country, I can't order from outside since the customs tariff is absolutely atrocious and my only selection are the iems that one or two specialty retailers import here.
I would've looked into a lot more other stuff for sure if it was available, mainly the T2 since I see them getting praised left and right.
I heard the FH1 has a more tasteful and enjoyable sound, and they're the upper limits of what I can really spend so that's why I named them. Thanks for the help again

Are there any "True Wireless" mmcv mmcx or whatevr adapters?

Yeah but they look like hearing aids

aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT20-Bluetooth-Adapter-Earphone-with-MMCX-0-75mm-0-78mm-for-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE846/32957895723.html

doesnt matter since most normies think anything that is a typical in ear or an earbud is an hearing aid.

Lol ok nevermind.

easy, put the iem in your ear and dont suck any dicks

There's a teaser for an upcoming ZSN PRO on the official KZ website. Pictures of a new TRN Iem and a TRN IM1 PRO are popping up too. Might interest

pictures incoming

Attached: ZSNPRO.jpg (1920x800, 474K)

i just bought these, did i fuck up?

Attached: -10938180381167764145.jpg (800x800, 62K)

Attached: TRNV30.jpg (1920x700, 225K)

Bought an higher end pair from these guys, reception was terrible and I could only use one earbud, the other was cutting out all the time.

Attached: TRNIM1PRO.jpg (400x400, 47K)

I can +1 on the FH1s. They have a fun sound but not really for critical listening. Sounds like it would fit your bill.

>tfw ordered customs from AAW

Am I about to get chinked?

Attached: 9677464.jpg (4104x3384, 2.19M)

ZISHAN HAS BEEN RIPPIN !

Attached: IMG_7371.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Hey mate, what's going on in that picture? Are you using the ADC (?) of your Zishan?

check out the sony mdr-ex800st. rated well by crinacle, and well under your budget. the default cable is ok but not great, it's incredibly neutral, and the soundstage is one of the best I've ever heard in an iem

Those look exactly to be the same as the normal IM1, they have the same frequency graph in the listing as the IM1, not sure if I should get it just for testing purposes... The IM1 in itself isn't bad if you put cotton in the BA bore since the treble is intense in it.

Attached: IMG_20190217_014916_570.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

> Are you using the ADC (?) of your Zishan?

Kinda I was using my Zishan and Revonext QT2 as a DAC and to set the levels because my mac air headphone jack is broken.

The Turntable is the new Project Record Master Hi-Res and it has a really good Phono stage and Analogue to Digital Converter built into the turntable and just a simple USB out. It has an Asahi Kasei Microdevices AK5552VN ADC inside. I picked it because my Zishan DSD uses the AK4497eq DAC.

ASAHI KASEI = BASED

Unfortunately it looks like i am unable to record in DSD 5.6mhz using my linux macbook. I was limited to 32bit 192kz PCM with alsa. It seems like i need to boot up windows to be able to get my DSD on :/

Attached: IMG_7372.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Looks different to me bruh. Also TRN's graphs are for ''''"""""""advertising purposes"""""""". Maybe a revision ?

HEY /iemg/ RATE MY RIP !

Attached: IMG_7373.jpg (2448x3264, 2.33M)

owned a pair
can confirm

Placebo/10

bump and aes.org motherfucker

aes.org/e-lib/browse.cfm?elib=18296

( plus im on a mobile connection at the moment help me seed this plz )

>here’s some biased data to support my personal bias

Ok

> gave you a freaken file to support my freaken hypothesis
> wow look at all this information beyond the redbook CD nyquist limit of 22k
> recording extends betond 40khz
> my Zishan and QT2 are rated to 40khz

OK

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-20 12-07-13.png (1245x869, 104K)

HEY ASSHOLE I JUST RIPPED MY OWN 32/192 RECORDINGS FROM VINYL AND ARE LISTENING TO THEM ON MY ZISHAN AND REVONEXT QT2 IN THE CITY WHILE WATCHING THE MOON RISE

> can any person on Jow Forums be more based ? possibly so id love to meet you...peace out

Attached: IMG_7377.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Lol

KZ ZSN short review
+good for outdoors
+sound iso is kinda good (better than my soundmagic es20)
+stock and provided ear tips are okay, buy your own custom ones if u want to
+great for any music
-except electronic
-may have a tingy, shrill or irritating imaging for the high frequency shit
-ear fatigue is real, take a break wearing these
14 usd, 15 day waiting (thanks cny) its great. its my first pair of KZs and will be my last lol fuck this shit

Attached: KZ ZSN IEMeme.jpg (1920x1080, 2.31M)

What's the best MMCX bluetooth cable? I'm tempted to try one on my T2s so I can make a better assessment of the sound quality.

what size are the foam eartips that come with the t2s? i wanna buy a lot of replacements.

What are the go-to chinkshit ear tips people use? I've used the comply ones before and they're comfy but I'm not paying whatever exorbitant amount they cost.

comply tips seem pretty cheap on aliexpress, or is comply some special type of memory foam?

I tried memory foam tips from AliExpress and they sound good but as someone who has to remove and reinsert my IEMs frequently they weren't very practical.

yea man, look at all that -60db above 20kHz air....man we sure are missing out for sticking with things we can actually hear.
you're a fucking joke