All right Lucas here, when are you faggots going to accept my hard work? Arch linux is the best linux...

All right Lucas here, when are you faggots going to accept my hard work? Arch linux is the best linux, give me a nice reason against it.
>systemd
That's not a fucking excuse

Attached: 20190109_221755.jpg (3264x2448, 2.32M)

Why not?

>tfw I became a meme on Jow Forums

>namefagging
>asking for validation
>not being able to take criticism against your precious distros' init.
Close this thread right now and go back to r?ddit, thats where other users will circlejerk with you for using muy 1337 distro. Shame a thread died for this.

>That's not a fucking excuse
It's a damn good excuse. Quit shoving your authoritarian bullshit down my throat in the name of "progress." That's just what the fucking government did, and look where we are now.

Good doggie!

Now rip out that systemdachau pos, shove it up your ass, and install a real (d-free) os.

Attached: 1436561440831.jpg (433x631, 51K)

nice larbs dude

Attached: pic-selected-190217-1205-04.png (1600x899, 2.06M)

Larbs is bloated.

mint, ubuntu, kali, and debian all exist with a better user experience. you're trying to flex on a bunch of tech fags with your bullshit distro. it doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look like a fucking sperg

Use dwm
FUCK I3
FUCK I3

Was it a pain in the ass to get Linux to work on that HP Stream Laptop? Thinking about getting one for a light Linux system to drag around.

This.

If I see that red question mark one more time I will lose it!

Arch is a perfectly fine distro, and by far the best binary+rolling release. Its only real problem is that the comminity is full of retarded underage "look at my leet tiling wm + urxvt + dark theme that's just like everybody else's" rice morons and people that've never used the distro spouting "wahh pacman broke my xorg.conf memes because they (rightfully, mind) detest the rice community.

Looks like you just need to enable the right drivers for Wifi and you're free to go
Haven't done it tho, but want to get one for dev

Not OP but the real Lucas. I've never had any problems with installing any Linux distro on that computer.

Though I had to use wifi-menu to connect to wifi

Uptime 3 mins. I bet you onlyuse it to post stupid thread like this.

This

Attached: Arch does not amek you smarterer about Lunix.png (1880x177, 65K)

FUCK
MOM CANCEL MY MEETINGS PACMAN BROKE XORG AGAIN

Attached: Arch desktop.webm (800x600, 1.64M)

Too stupid to maintain a K.I.S.S. distro.
wew lad.

Attached: arch copypasta.png (1880x310, 62K)

REDDIT loves ARCH LINUX.

Attached: Arch is garbage.png (1272x1377, 274K)

Because nix is better

is everyone on Jow Forums lucas?

Attached: 1549485699399.png (282x326, 20K)

You know what, FUCK YOU LONELY FAGS, I'm fucking tired being called "hurr durr based lucas poster", my name is not a fucking joke. I will go back where I belong since I get treated like I deserve, so long faggots.

Attached: 1547491884166.jpg (583x583, 68K)

(You)

Lucas... you mean this guy? I hope you don't mean this guy.

Attached: lucas.jpg (800x450, 40K)

why?

Give me a nice alternative of systemd
>protip: You can't

>that shitty viewing angle
I could not handle that shit

literally anything else

Literally everything else sucks

Attached: systemd openrc.jpg (760x360, 115K)

What do you even mean by "nix"? I swear only retards use this term.

Apparently yes

Based lucasposter.

Attached: 1532375265213.png (1366x768, 1.38M)