Is Huawei, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Is Huawei, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: ourguy.jpg (1318x1354, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-jail-anti-communist-slogans-tv-20150804-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAPL BTFO

Attached: 1543855843427.gif (500x491, 376K)

Huawei is fucking negro company..

kill yourself you fucking chink shit shill

You wish, Xing

Chang

Based and chinkpilled
All of my routers are huawei and I configure all my servers and websites to go through huawei just to fuck with the CIA niggers

>so retarded he doesn't know china sends all their info to the cia niggers for $$$

>All of my routers are huawei
proof? i don't believe someone is this stupid.

> communist chans
> being /ourguy/
get the fuck out of here, chan. they need to be eradicated off the face of the planet.
> LOOK MOM! IM LARPING LIKE A FAGGOT AGAIN! I IS TEH FUNNY!

baste

>stealing secrets
LMAOOOO

Why the fuck does everybody suddenly believe the gubment when it comes to Huawei? Look, I hate chinks as much as the next guy but this is a smear campaign.

Because the government, while potentially fabricating whatever they want for national security reasons, are probably right. Do you not think the Chinese would spy via any available method? It's simply not how the USA or PRC operate. If given any opportunity to observe, they will do it.

Because lying about this would be an international incident and everyone's deadset on no-wars nowadays (it's all cold bullshit). Chinks are very well known, if you had paid attention instead of believing memes, to steal, lie, backstab, and bribe their way to the top near-exclusively.

It's part of digital warfare. Huawei is tied to chink government, so any chance to keep them away from the foreign markets and ruin their reputation will be used.

If that were the case they'd instead use a local company like apple to announce that huawei were faggots.

Apple doesn't want to associate with the rest of the phone market in any way, you'd sooner convert them to heterosexuality than have them admit competition exists. And all this shit isn't about the phones, but infrastructure services.

no

The point is that the government wouldn't accuse a chink individual as opposed to a diplomat, spy, or whatever, of doing corporate-level shit if it wasn't true, because it would put them in the crossfire, when there's a perfectly usable company that they can force to comply right here.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Chink and basedpilled.

I have one of their chink phones but don't ever plan on visiting China or Hong Kong, people somehow think having a apple product makes them safer..

Attached: Jones-Prepper-Pictures.jpg (1366x768, 184K)

I can watch all those things on my chink, phone.. I don't live in China

Stop waiting my time by making me scroll through this shit.

It is a smear campaign.

America's precious tech companies are getting btfo'd so their government is doing their best to protect them.

It's not about their phones or consumer electronics. Those will likely be banned to induce pressure but it's about network communications equipment.

You are the faggot. You clearly do nothing but eat up form a trough all the propaganda you are fed.
>communist
Kys. OP is based.

Are you suggesting America should just do what China does and prop up bad companies with government funds?

>No communism at all
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-jail-anti-communist-slogans-tv-20150804-story.html

>probably
Except they aren't right the only reason they have their shit in a twist is because they don't have back doors on Chinese products. It's essentially
>NO don't use THEIR botnet use OURS

They lie to you everyday, most of what you hear isn't true. Why do you expect honesty from this government of all? It's about the proxy war not direct wars. See This

China doesn't do it as much as you think. I know this firsthand cuz I know someone there who owns a large company and when things went poorly, the government wanted to seize the factory if it wasn't going to be used

It already does you fool.

Nothing in that article supports your point which you'd know if you bothered to read it. The CCP is in charge but the country is far from Communist. Mao would've hated current china. Inciting large protest or being very anti-government, as done by those in your article, is the problem. China doesn't look fondly on that because it fears large groups with certain ideologies banding together, potentially wanting to revolt or stage coups. If you know Chinese citizens, what scares them most is large acts of violence and revolt

Attached: off-bug-spray[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I'm not a chink you fag I just know better than to believe >muh red white n blue

China's basically a 1984 totalitarian regime that has no problem with murder, concentration camps, animal abuse and harvesting organs from still living people while they're awake. The CCP controls every aspect of their citizen's lives through their massive surveillance system and blatantly censors opinions they don't like. Not to mention that any sort of seemingly altruistic economic relationship they've developed has been for the purpose of domination through debt or the theft of technology.
If you think you can trust China, you're an utter retard.

This

>reddit
Try thinking for yourself.

>If you think you can trust China, you're an utter retard.
Indeed, but if you think you can trust any government, especially the USA, you're an utter retard as well.

Attached: Trust the USA.jpg (575x404, 74K)

You stupid faggot, bail outs to preserve 20% of the workforce is not buying the the market so GM and Ford can sell a car for 20,000 less then the competition.

The US hasn't put large swaths of the Muslim population in concentration camps.

You are an utter retard for thinking this. Go to china and see for yourself if such a normal place is really 1984

yes it did, they went into Syria and Iraq and turned them into refugees for European ghettos.

Nope, they've just invaded their countries and killed hundreds of thousands of them. Then tried to prevent any refugees from there reaching the US.

You won the gold medal of mental gymnastics.

>China's basically a 1984 totalitarian regime
Literally every developed country, but at least they're not genociding their own population by replacement like western countries do.

>Prevent
By acting as a buffer zone to create a corridor for refugees to flee from the syrian civil war. Got it.

Butthurt

that's not mental gymnastics. that's literally was Obama and Bush spent their entire presidencies doing, respectively. Europe is literally full of muslims because of them.

google "Japanese Americans 1942"
they accepted far less than Germany Norway, Canada, Australia, Sweden, and Britain. even fucking Ireland and Austria have more refugees than America does.
the entire world is suffering because of America's retarded foreign policy. they brought ISIS to Syria, not Assad.

No, Americans reserve them for Mongoloids : Natives, Japanese...

Huawei phone is immune to western spying

Usually when the government believes itself, there is a good chance it isn't lying, at least not intentionally anyhow.

It is public knowledge that the company was founded by ex-Chinese military and built its initial offerings based on stolen Nortel tech.

Attached: 1428887612904.png (300x300, 4K)

that's p nice prepping tbqh but i need to see his water purification, electricity generation, tools, and arsenal to make a fair judgement

>china is competing in a world market
>this is bad and i also frequent r politics

Please do one of two things, kill yourself, or learn how to fucking think for yourself.

we should

based

>Ford
>too big to fail banks
>AIG, Freddie and Fannie

>China achieves totalitarian cyberpunk
They're decades ahead of us

Attached: f4e2vqv624m01.jpg (852x480, 91K)

If you need to be *pilled, or need an /ourguy/, you're a fucking faggot incapable of independent thought and reasoning.

Its called Detroit

june 4 1989

This.

Attached: 68572824.jpg (400x400, 24K)

smear campaign

huawei should just change their name like what we do when we get smeared

>Obama
>Keynesian economics

>They're decades ahead of us
>Muh new buildings
It's almost as if handing out loans like free candy causes people to build in extreme excess...
It's going to suck for China when that bubble pops.

>get the fuck out of here, chan. they need to be eradicated off the face of the planet.
I can't even find this slightly humourous.
obviously information sent to huawei will attract more attention from the cia ______.

humorous* gd

I bought a Macbook ripoff for half the price so they are okay on my book

>I'm a woke asian
You're a fucking moron. Go live in China for a few years.

>Go live in China for a few years.
theres no need
these 'woke' commie guys are always incel neets.
he wont be reproducing or influencing anything or anyone so who cares
he will be a welfare burden when his parents stop supporting him though

Its a joke, you autistic sinophobe

>pointing out foundational issues with a government's choices makes someone a sinophobe
Alright, buddy.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

what if Huawei steals our 4channel technology

Attached: 1503107329128.gif (450x540, 1.47M)

impotent magatard

Go fuck yourself dog eater.

No fuck off.

The Chinese government is trying to steal your private information," the US government says. "Only we're allowed to do that!"

It's the same shit, you're just blind. If GM had gone under, do you think will would suddenly stop wanting cars? Retard.

Bit different don't you think? The world was at War.

>implying glowniggers any more trustworthy
>post winnie the pooh on social media
>get put in reeducation camp
>what is the xinjiang uyghur autonomous region
remember when at least 30 million chinks starved each time there was a """dynasty""" change?
>give enormous loan to third world countries
>they build useless infrastructure with it
>can't pay back loan
>take over the infrastructure
>build military base on it
that's a very sustainable and altruistic investment policy you have there, chink.
>be chink
>go outside
>get filmed by dozens of surveillance cameras
>instant facial recognition, even though we all look the same

Attached: chinese-architecture.jpg (1200x812, 191K)

based

ITT: tards who wants Chinese censorship to be placed on US soil not realizing that Jow Forums will be gone when that happens

> It's simply not how the USA or PRC operate. If given any opportunity to observe, they will do it.
That's literally how PRISM operates

Attached: Prism3.jpg (700x525, 186K)

>stealing trade secrets
So giving the middle finger to copyright trolls? That's a good thing

Attached: Cute princesses.jpg (850x937, 185K)

China strong

Fuck Whitoids

Attached: 1542627312539.jpg (330x250, 13K)

Not a single reply in this thread argued that the chinese or the Chinese firewall is either good or desirable. The point anyone with a brain can see is that it makes much less sense to worry about Chinese botnet - they're at the other side of the God damn world with much less influence about your life - than to worry about your local botnet. Your government can affect your life, the Chinese can't. I'd argue that a Chinese botnet is desirable if your choice is either national or international botnet simply due to the fact that according to this point of view, the Chinese have less incentive to rat you out. So you either worry about botnet in general, because they're all equally shit and dangerous or you fuck off with your retarded patriotism to someone fucking your ass. Love your country but still dispose the shit it pulls.

This was hardly stated with any clarity. It's a salient point, but not one you can take for granted. Especially in a place with a SNR as bad a here.

Yes. Once China perfects their Orwellian total police state they will only stay contained in China.

As Trotsky said, "You may not have an interest in war, but war has an interest in you."

You think China is just going to sit out world history inside their almost 100% oil free country???

Yes, they don't like people talking shit about about the gov, we get it. But it is not Orwellian or a dystopia in any sense. The only place that falls into what you describe is North Korea

Fuck off
There's a chance it's not real but I'm not sure. I met some Uyghur people and they seemed very happy and I don't know if they know about what is happening in their home province or if it is just not happening at all and Western powers are fabricating it.

Your autistic insistence to bring politics into a sarcastic joke is

>employee bonus program is a dubious tactic
The United States of Corporatism, everyone. Thou shalt not demand better work conditions, lest thou art replaced.

This. Most popular American sites are banned anyway.

Why are whites always selling themselves out and letting their daughters fuck black men?

Absolutely based