What are the Jow Forums approved VPN?

What are the Jow Forums approved VPN?

Attached: 1546564557460.jpg (495x600, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreprivacy.com/ipvanish-provides-logs-to-authorities/
github.com/trailofbits/algo/blob/master/README.md
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
restoreprivacy.com/vpn-logs-lies/
cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2018/december/lies-about-server-locations.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boump. J'veux savoir aussi.

We literally have this on daily basis and it's still Mullvad VPN. Another good choice might be AirVPN. Everything else is shit.

can this mullvad be used on Jow Forums?

I heard Unix Torvalds (creator of Linux) is pretty fond of Tunnelbear

cuntVPN doing my job daily

Speaking of which...! This video is brought to you by NordVPN. Browse the web privately and securely for the low price of $11.95 per month!

OpenVPN

I use VPN.ac, don't really hear a lot of people talking about it though.

Almost no vpn can be used on Jow Forums because of range IP ban. You need a pass for that which would make you traceable on Jow Forums. But that should not make you drop mullvad. If you need a VPN, Mullvad is the best for an all around usage.If you want a VPN to break Jow Forums rules without your original IP you want to look for less known (newer maybe) vpns and use the free trial (which is a bad thing for vpns since its usually used for data collecting) and then post naked children here.

The one you run yourself.
OpenVPN

I prefer wireguard

ssh -D to any VPS.

Siga

why do i see this fuckin thread every day

JUST PICK ONE

THEY ALL WORK

Bit Mullvad is [spoiler]paid[/spoiler].

What's the verdict on PIA?
To my knowledge they're the only ones who have been subpoena'd multiple times and never turned over anything meaningful. Is it a honeypot of legit?

if you arent paying for your VPN then they are spying on you and making money off you. its not a hard concept. you will NOT find a good free & safe VPN for free

NordVPN BTFO
>kuketz-blog.de/android-nordvpn-uebermittelt-e-mail-adresse-an-tracking-anbieter/

If you're paying for it, you will be tracked.
Unless, you didn't pay for your BTC with a credit card.

> Use a free VPN, gets tracked
> Pays for VPN, still gets tracked
VPNs are the biggest meme

>no VPN
>get tracked

If I use Tails for browsing the webz, will I be automatically signed as a TOR relay, intermediating the exchange of shady packets from unknown users?

>use paid VPN
>police request IP of user using service at [timestamp] with [id]
>"sorry bro we dont keep logs"
>shucks, pack it up buys

reposting your deleted comment for visibility

>use paid VPN
>police looks for VPN bank account
>Sees a fiat deposit from Crypto Exchange
>Makes Crypto Exchange snitch and gets the user that request the crypto->fiat deposit
>Police has user's credit card,now

Look at this dumdum. He thinks the police can find out you were using a VPN by reading everyones bank statements and somehow use that to find an exact user on a VPN without logs

>using VPN for ANYTHING other than connecting to your own internal resources from somewhere else
Imagine living in a police state that actually requires this.

>use paid VPN
>police looks for VPN bank account
>Sees a fiat deposit from Crypto Exchange
>Makes Crypto Exchange snitch and gets the VPN wallet address
>Look at the blockchain
>find wallets that made transactions with VPN
>backtrack it until you find a known Crypto Exchange wallet
>From the Exchange Wallet's address go one transaction further
>Now, you know the wallet that the Exchange assigned to a given user
>Make Exchange reveal user's credit card
>Now, you can make a list and assign a credit card for every IP that made a connection to the VPN
>monitor every IP from that list, analyzing the traffic that the VPN sends to them and the connection made to your honeypots
>compare the traffic of each possible pair
>Find the ones that match your honeypot traffic

lemme fix that for you

>use paid vpn
>police ask your VPN provider for logs
>"sorry we dont keep logs"
>police ask them for bank accounts
>"thats private information, you cant get that without a search warrant"
>police get search warrant
>database contains fat list of 10 million different users from different countries
>cops have no lead on who did what at when
>shrug

>"sorry bro we dont keep logs"
Except this isn't what happens

They produce the logs that weren't supposedly being kept

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

Attached: ezgif-2-cd11fc9048ff.gif (200x200, 930K)

VPN doesn't need to keep logs. Just make traffic analysis with your suspect IPs and honeypot.

>VPN doesn't need to keep logs.
But they do, if the CEOs ever want to visit US without getting arrested.

if that happened even once it would go public and the company would go under

that being said, that HAS happened. you're not crazy. I left ipvanish because of that exact thing. see restoreprivacy.com/ipvanish-provides-logs-to-authorities/

so, the solution to this is to find a long standing no-log company and google their background to make sure they havent been proven wrong

My VPN works, just stop buying shit VPNs.

Tor

slow as fuck and proven to be compromised

>slow
Not true unless you're gayming.
>compromised
Proof?

This except wireguard. You shouldn’t use a VPN expecting privacy or anonymity, Tor should be used for that, but for accessing the internet over public wifi network a VPN is essential.

github.com/trailofbits/algo/blob/master/README.md

No. You’re just another regular Tor user. You have to specifically and intentionally set up a Tor relay.

This is why no VPN service can be trusted. Lots of countries have data retention laws that force any company to keep logs, and even if your VPN service is based out of a country that doesn’t have these laws you are still putting a lot of trust into a VPN service that could still be lying to you.

It has never been proven to be compromised. Stop spreading fud. Also even if Tor was indeed compromised you can be damn sure your commercial VPN service is 110% useless.

>a private company that keeps no logs is less trustworthy than a free vpn provided by the government with no guarantees or conflict of interest

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

restoreprivacy.com/vpn-logs-lies/

cmu.edu/news/stories/archives/2018/december/lies-about-server-locations.html

you just believe them when they say they "keep no logs"

have you checked their server and verified this is true?

I could easily say the exact same thing back to you about TOR. If you truely believe thats a good point then you'll also recognize that it applies to TOR just the same

Maybe take a look at how many people have been caught doing illegal things with Tor, and how vs how many people have been caught doing illegal things using a VPN and having those VPN’s giving law enforcement logs that weren’t supposed to exist.

The VPN is their to let me access network resources remotely and to let me run a block script on DNS lookups. Anyone thinking a VPN gives you privacy is a moron

fuck off slav