/LTTG/ - Linus Tech Tips General

/ourguy/ needs your help Jow Forums. Here are some links to help him right now

LTTStore.com/ crowdmade.com/linustechtips amazon.com/shop/linustechtips
geni.us/cvOS

Also don't forget to subscribe to the twitch channel twitch.tv/linustech and of course the youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UCXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

Attached: tech-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdjakuMaW_c
youtube.com/watch?v=JMbCpiadmfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linus "we're easy to get in touch with even if you don't necessarily get a response" Sebastian.

based

BASED

Honestly a general would be better than 3 different threads every day at this point.

Based and red pilled.

He is being attacked for copyright strikes. He needs our help and support. Afterall he wrote the kernel for free, so its time for the community to give back to him.

just donated $5

Why aren't those 2 threads deleted? Why isn't this thread deleted? Is this guy actually paying to advertise here? What the fuck is going on?

based linus

based
fuck niggers and trannys

I laugh at the linus kernel meme but this is getting out of hand

wath happendd

youtube.com/watch?v=qdjakuMaW_c

Who the fuck cares about a stupid eceleb enough to watch a 35 min video of them whiny about being bullied.

im not giving views to this shitbag give me the quick rundown

Like a good goy I am, I watched a few minutes. Apparently some group on behalf of his channel is giving other channels copyright strikes.

tfw I unironically watch linustechtips as a soap orepa instead of a tech channel
>people cry about 'muh copyright claims' from LTT
>linus: its just content-id bro, it just redirects ad revenue
>linus: dispute the claim to improve the youtube botnet algorithm

-- THE BEST I COULD FIND --

Folks getting content ID from LTT YouTube automatically flag. Then they are posting about it instead of contacting Linus Media Group

I know LTT doesn't fit with Jow Forums's aesthetics but I think Linus is a pretty good guy.

Sush user, you do not go against the hivemind.
LTT is the devil here. Now quick say 3 hail Stallmans to absolve you of your transgressions.

>Then they are posting about it instead of contacting Linus Media Group
What the fuck Linus Media Group is supposed to be doing against automatic detection?

It's their content, so they are the one who are saying, "No that fine, content ID is wrong"

How rich is he? He has a lot of views but he pays a lot of salaries

just donated my entire february's allowance. im doing my part, keep it up Linus

Rundown by Eli
youtube.com/watch?v=JMbCpiadmfQ

>Linus has definitely done well for himself over the years. From his days working with NCIX, to hosting tech vlogs on Youtube, to founding his own company; his wealth sits pretty at a whopping $2.1 million. The future is indeed bright for the young C.E.O as his wealth is poised to increase in the coming years even as he expands his fan and audience base.

>It's their content
No, its not. unigine benchmark doesn't belong to linus you faggot

B A S E D

nice false flag

I'm sorry I can't support this fag. Half of his videos are shit and doesn't know what he is talking about.

His whole channel is just sloppy and provides no meaningful information.

I remember seeing a video a while back (rarely I watch his videos) where he wanted to use an android phone as an external 512GB steam folder. ( The idea was to test a micro sd card or something )

The whole video was him failing to do so, because none of his retarded idiot team members didn't advise him that you need to enable USB mode on your android device, the default mode (MTP?) does not work, because it doesn't assign a drive to the phone storage.

Also that retarded idiot and team, didn't even research 10 seconds into google to find out that true USB feature has been soft-disabled in newer android systems and that he needs to download "UMS enabler" to re-enable USB mass storage mode.

Literally 20 seconds into google. But no. they FAILED to provide that meaningful information to the viewers but they still managed to make a 10 minute video of them failing over and over again.

Fuck them retarded, USELESS HACKS. They don't actually care about providing cool info on viewers. All they want is a large viewcount and money.

>reddit spacing
fucking go back and never come here again.

Considering Linus dropped and destroyed and 10K Intel CPU, they sure need some help.

funny how this is still up

Linus is a good guy. he needs our help.

It doesn't belong to them but he suspects that since they have uploaded so much of it on their channel, YouTube's system thinks that the content belongs to them.

It's for readability reasons. Are you an gay?

no

this

type

of

writing

is

hard

to

read

and

annoying

Turns out you can't fix a destroyed processor with hot glue.

If you do it for single letter sentences yes,
For long sentences where they wrap around it is more readable to give a blank every few lines, it helps the eye navigate the word line better

no its not. the sentence you just created is much more readable than your first one.

inb4 he gives up all his wealth and channels and actually becomes a programmer for once.

ok I'm done arguing with you. Go be gay someplace else.

ok i will

bump

welcome to 4channel, baby

turbobrainlet detected

lol u have a severe mental deficiency

Attached: 1446460427090.jpg (620x620, 294K)

lol!!

Based Linux Torvalds (PBUH)

maybe now he can go back to developing his os

does he have a patreon i can donate to?

kek

that is unironically reddit spacing though. Like you can't write more than one sentence per paragraph.
Fucking retard. Just one line is ok

A LITERAL SHILL THREAD
MOOOOOOODS

based thread

posting
in
based
thread

IM with carey holzman.
lolol

Can I get a quick rundown?

Bamp

Okay I didn't care about this before but holy fuck you're saying you formatted shit like that for "Readability reasons" what the fuck? 7 paragraphs and 13 sentences is not readable.

Is he the founder of linux?

Jow Forums really needs a general board /gg/ to contain all the bullshit

why linux tech tip have a big chin?
you can clearly see he isnt really a human. why would a human need a big chin. what is the function of chin?
thanks

>Sush user, you do not go against the hivemind.
Real original.

Holy shit, can we keep this general?