Is audio technica a meme?

Is audio technica a meme?

Attached: IMG_1237.jpg (2354x1337, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainwavzaudio.com/collections/headphone-pads/products/headphone-memory-foam-earpads-xl-size-hybrid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their cartridges are excellent, can't speak for the rest but a lot of their other products seem to be well regarded

Comfiest headphones I've ever worn

they make some good headphones and some mediocre ones
also some good microphones and some mediocre ones
so just like anything else I guess

i like MSR7 more than any other headphone ive tried

Depends.
As far as turntables, the LP60 is shit, the LP120 is a half baked ripoff of an SL-1200.
The AT-LP5 on the other hand is excellent.

The meme I can't stop listening to.

Attached: M40x.jpg (3456x4608, 1.32M)

M40x are the best headphones on earth

I would rate them 9/10 based on my pair which lasted 5 years with the help of duck tape & crazy glue.

Nope. Just solid-ass Jap engineering.

Not 10/10 amazing, but a solid mid-range company
If I'm buying audio gear in the $50 to sub $150 range, I'm getting audio technica

Mine's pads started going to shit in no time. Is it common?

They made excellent headphones don't know about their other products

I think you can buy replacement pads for it. Or you can go through servicing if you bought it from the company, might be free.

Yeah but I didn't expect them to start flaking so quickly and with barely any use (and I keep clean). Might try some velour pads.

No, their good stuff is great, however,you need to appreciate that their better stuff focuses on accuracy with no colour from extra bass or other ‘enhancements’. If you want a really base heavy v shaped sound they won’t be for you. They are designed to reproduce the recording as is. There more entry level stuff though is more coloured in terms of sound because it is aimed at a more mass market.

They make good-tier turntable cartilages as well.

Pretty good. But not overpriced.

Attached: 1521349883227.png (475x681, 142K)

m40x isn't but the m50x is 200% meme.

Attached: ath-m50x.webm (1920x1080, 144K)

They're no Micro Acoustics but they'll do in a pinch.

I have a 10+ year old pair of A700s that are still going strong, but the shitty flake-oid earpad covering on a number of their cans is their Achilles heel. AT replaced them once for free, once for like $10 with shipping, and then I realized that this is how they make them to save $3 on their BOM cost.

So I replaced them with these:

brainwavzaudio.com/collections/headphone-pads/products/headphone-memory-foam-earpads-xl-size-hybrid

Pretty decent so far, but they are slightly thicker than the originals and do affect the sound somewhat.

bad audio technically lol