ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30473033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30278462
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30193752
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30598672
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29101631
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30208504

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27654493

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30355293

They did it before your lungs were functional, cutting off the supply of oxygenated blood. They did it to deny you off 1/3 of your blood volume at birth. They did it and don't even have an excuse.

At what point do we admit this is done on purpose.

Attached: clamp.jpg (2801x2202, 842K)

i actually did not know this. thanks.

>Till that has occured, the baby is in effect still a foetus
9th month abortions when?

the medic jew does it again!
I'm not even raging at this point, I just expect this shit to happen again and again.

We didn't know it was even beneficial until relatively recently, now it is common practice even in my shithole country.

>tfw clamped and cut on birth
feels bad.

It wasn't done until the late 40's. Prior to that, midwife knowledge all the way back to texts from the ancient Greeks very clearly say the same thing.
"The umbilical cord should be left until all pulsations have ceased, and it lies flat."
Some cultures even just leave it until it dries up and falls off. Of all the animals, man is the only one that clamps a cord pumping blood into an infant, disrupting a process that's clearly occurring.

Is that why I can only use 10% of my brain

Attached: 1550424373040.jpg (630x634, 86K)

We also cut off healthy body parts, intentionally deform them or pierce them. Not to mention decorate ourselves with dead creatures and plants.

Attached: 1518423446824.jpg (205x200, 13K)

Is this why im low iq?

There is a very easy way to check if you were clamped or not: if your bellybutton is outwards, then you were clamped. If it is inwards, then you weren't clamped.

This is assuming you aren't clinically obese, though

inwards master race

Attached: 1538448254184.png (450x338, 182K)

what if your belly button was closed shut?

Inward, but I was a cesarean so it's highly unlikely I wasn't clamped.

Is this real though?

Meant for

imagine losing 2-5 iq points over this, a minimum 2-5 due to vaccines, and another 2-5 due to lack of extended breastfeeding (cause muh career) and you've gone from 105-115iq college material to 90-95 forklift driver. at minimum

What if my belly button is inward and tied?
I know some people have them sewn, leaving a straight belly button, but mine is this knot. My mom also had somewhere my belly button which is purple and dried.

It's already happening user

nah

New York

How long does it take for the cord to get like on the right, white and dried up?

Delaying the clamping beyond 10 minutes or so has no proven benefits, you could even just squish that shit for the same effect but faster. Just leaving the cord uncut for an extended period would unnecessarily increase the risk of infection.
If you have information that suggests otherwise I will gladly read on it.

up to 5 minutes, but it won't be dry.
it's also good cause no more bleeding and faster healing.

You math sucks. Your not perhaps a forklift driver?

Also
>losing iq from vaccines
Kys

They did? How do I know? Id ask my mom but its weird and awkward.

>Increase the risk of infection.
The cord is a perfectly good barrier against infection until it's cut or starts to shrivel and crack.

yes, RIP

>Injecting aluminum where it'll be trafficked into the brain is harmless
>Inflammation is harmless
>Cytokine signalling is harmless
No.

I'm not sure why infection would be a major problem in a decent environment / delivery procedures. Chimpanzees leave it attached, so do some other animals. Further, after clamping the cord severing it and so on, the stump is often left to dry and fall off. The body seems to be competent in handling a cord that literally all of us were born with.

They used to rub the cord with mercurochrome back in the day, but I think that was just more nonsense or due to dirty delivery rooms.

So called "Lotus birthing" is also associated with infections and other complications. I can't say its better or worse than normal, since there isn't a lot of credible information.

As a person who works in the healthcare field, you're so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

Attached: 1548942802107.png (854x703, 404K)