THE BOTNET DON'T WANT ME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM

THE BOTNET DON'T WANT ME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM
inc.com/betsy-mikel/wework-is-trying-a-creepy-new-strategy-it-just-might-signal-end-of-workplace-as-we-know-it.html

Attached: jinrai-frame-arms-girl-122534.jpg (300x450, 36K)

nobody's going to work there, not even if they're starving to death.

Do I have to remember you about the amazon wagie cage?

Attached: 1548380181926.jpg (1066x1093, 163K)

That's probably why it'll start with the biggest most influential corporations, the ones people don't wan't to leave, or the ones that are really, really good at making people feel trapped, and have the resources to pick and choose what the algorithm presents to them as options. Then they set the trend that everyone else feels like they have to follow. And in theory, it could be useful for cutting a lot of excesses and optimizing, but following that line of thought that will ultimately lead to absolutely no room for error. Hell, a hyper-optimized company using analytics software to its fullest potential could go from "all according to plan" to a death spiral because of one more snowy day than the model could account for, especially a smaller company that has to follow the software's instructions EXACTLY if they want to remain both relevant and profitable.

How bad is this stuff really going to be? I honestly couldn't tell you. My company has like 30 people working here. We couldn't afford to hire someone to deal with this kind of software and nobody already here has the time to do so. Maybe it is true that no manager will be able to identify individuals being tracked, but they'll all certainly want to.

Also nice SJW clickbait site.

>Euclid is a spatial analytics platform. A spatial ana-what? Something to do with space? Yes, but not the same kind of space Elon Musk is after.

Attached: reallynow.jpg (248x203, 6K)

None of these things has been implemented in real life.

t. corporate cuck

Jinrai a shit

based frogposter

good thing that i will never work. its not worth it anymore if you cant get one of those comfy easy high paying ones

Attached: 1533593864596.png (800x1000, 128K)

Omae wa...

Attached: 1494887641167.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's easy to identify as it's done through mac addresses. Cisco meraki offers WiFi device tracking and its integrated with their cameras as well. So the data is already there, its what they can do with it. Meraki advertise using it for optimising retail floor layouts and such but, as you said, managers can use it to watch over employees as well.

why do companies need something like this? you give an employee/group a project and a deadline, if they meet or beat the deadline then who gives a flying fuck how "productive" every moment at the workplace was?

Attached: 1548865311141.jpg (858x821, 359K)

literally me

Theres a reason why journalists are seeing layoffs lately.

Because the more productive people are the more money the company makes. Not to mention deadlines are often not just internal but are for working with other companies. Have you ever had a real job, ever?

I'm not reading your clickbait garbage blog post, subhuman trash.

t. corporate cuck

Because, more office time means more product to profiteer from and they expect you to be self managing like a good individual contributor or whatever stupid Corp word they call wagies.

>being this wrong

>Euclid's website says they're "focused on redefining the workplace experience of the future."

BRAZIIIIIIIL
WHERE HEARTS WERE ENTERTAINING JUNE
WE STOOD BENEATH AN AMBER MOON
AND SOFTLY MURMURED SOMEDAY SOON

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Every time I hear about WeWork, it's always about some horrible bullshit they're pulling to screw their employees. Why does anyone still want to work for them?

I doubt they use their own products

needs a "WE WORK" logo in the background

Dont they just rent space