Hey lads..so i finally built my new PC today after waiting for a week...

Hey lads..so i finally built my new PC today after waiting for a week, and this fucking PSU is making some weird buzzing noises whenever the PC is busy, especially in games.

I followed the steps here forums.tomshardware.com/threads/corsair-cx750m-coil-whine.2478361/ and that actually worked, to my surprise. But i can still hear it it's not completely silent as it should be with a new PC. And in games it's loud still..Could i get it replaced if this is the issue?

Attached: CP-9020061-NA-CX750M_01.png (800x494, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvyZWz9iYkQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/wsHvGG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>corsair-cx
Should have gone for HX

Next time you will know to buy Seasonic instead.

>not buying a titanium power supply
never gonna make it

Why don't you just contact the manufacturer? They're the ones that'll make the decision anyways.

It's so annoying, i worked for hours to build it since i did it alone and first time. Everything runs great, but this PSU sounds like crazy...and the thought of having to undo all the cables and take it out and replace it just drains me, i feel no joy despite the new PC. Fuck my life
it's 3 AM now..i will tomorrow

Attached: 1540234913563.jpg (540x540, 15K)

>buzzing in games
That's GPU coil whine, and you can't do anything about it the CX750 is a decent psu made by eaither Great Wall or Channel Well Technology, they're not amazing, but they work and won't fry your hardware if it were to fail.

fpbp

nah it's not the GPU. I had the 1080 for a year +, it's the only part i didn't buy now. The sound is coming from the PSU, i checked with the case open too

look, i found my exact issue on youtube..this fucking sound

youtu.be/dvyZWz9iYkQ

And it changes depending on what i do on the PC

dont worry op, we are all behind you here on Jow Forums

Attached: me-you.jpg (429x286, 36K)

The fan isnt turning, you moron, that's why its making that sound

Woah that's really odd, I've never seen that on mine, get a replacement or return and get a seasonic bronze supply or an EVGA bronze supply.

Attached: 2017-08-26-486.jpg (4000x2248, 1.64M)

that's not me, lol...mine turns i think. Can the PC even run without it turning?

Meh, you'll be fine if you live within 2 miles of a fire station

Oh it will run without a fan, but it will eventually die from overheating and you'll need to replace it.

Kek, it would just shut off if it died.

THIS THREAD IS NOW A SEASONIC ADVERT

I have a Corsair TX650 that worked well for 7-8 years, but I upgraded my computer a little over a year ago with a new motherboard and now it makes an irritating high pitched noises all the time.

All I want is a silent computer, but I don't think I'll ever get it. I am cursed with being really sensitive to high pitched noises. I can hear them all the time when other people can't. Now I can hear my power supply, my monitor, and my mouse is especially annoying. The mouse noise stops when it moves, so it is constantly stopping and starting, which makes it even more annoying.

I had an old foam egg crate thing from my bed, so I folded it in half and wrapped it around the computer. Makes the noise slightly less annoying.

maybe you have auditory hallucinations dude

Attached: Cdc0Fek.gif (288x216, 1.88M)

I thought I was going deaf in my left ear before, but after several months I realized it was the sound of my phone charger plugged in next to my bed. If chargers are plugged in but not charging anything, I can hear them.

Woah..what do they say ?

Attached: 1535500991286.jpg (250x194, 6K)

>falling for the uranium titanium meme

Attached: 1535006916081.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

Why did you buy the Ice Posieden version? of course this was going to happen

>Ice Posieden version
He had the AX1200, which is seasonic built.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Not that user but I can hear my nimh battery charger if I'm close to it.

Does it matter what kind of PSU I get for this build? I used to have a TX650M but due to some house moving bullshit I had to toss it and don't really want to spend that much again.
pcpartpicker.com/list/wsHvGG
>What are you doing on it
In all honesty, it's a Jow Forums machine. I might play some PC games on whatever appropriate/lower than average setting but right now I'm too busy.

It's best to round up then +100w for wriggle room, right? So a 500w piece of shit should be just fine? I've heard Corsair is actually a kind of shit company now, is this true or is it just the shills talking?

evga 500 BR should work for you fine

Cool shit, I was considering that one. Thank you.

> not buying a Seasonic Gold PSU.

just off the turnip truck I see...

that sounds like an electrical short. It sounds like electricity arcing through the air. You've literally got a fire hazard, OP

Corsair is a good company but they're a meme and Jow Forums doesn't like them.