5G

Discuss.

Attached: 6a0120a5580826970c01b7c92dccd0970b.jpg (662x371, 55K)

i don't give a shit

Fucking 3g is fast enough for me. I use to get 10-15 mbps. Now they've gimped it to make LTE look better. Its fucking gay.

Attached: 3297F97.png (1152x902, 640K)

This

Also this

Do you need to load some retarded YouTube video faster? This is just another unneeded gimmick to attempt to justify the rising technology costs when theres no reason they shouldn't be going down. Our cellphones are going to have 72 cameras on them in 3 years.

If they truly operate on millimeter waves, there is nothing to be worried about.

Why don’t they just crank LTE’s speed up? We’re nowhere near it’s maximum theoretical anyway... they could even make up some buzz words for it like AT&T did

Yea, morons are scared of 5G without realizing the screen they are staring at is radiating orders of magnitude more energetic light directly at their eyeballs.

L A T E N C Y
People don't realize that the same energy output of these 5G towers are the same output as old TV airwaves, apparently TV is ok to die from radiation from but cellphones bad

Will take a while to roll out here
We only got decent 4G less than a year ago

Yo can we get the guy who links his own /sci/ threads in here?

Doing all this shit is so pointless when you've got a 2gb data cap or something. Illegalized data caps when

MIMO is such a fucking meme, it exists solely to inflate benchmarks.

Where can I an app that does this?

So glad Verizon brought back unlimited, jumped on the Feb unlimited first day when it came back

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-000100_Settings.jpg (1440x2960, 442K)

Will end up making us completely infertile and increase cancer incidence.

Let's roll it out in Africa then

It's more about using it for autonomous vehicles, drone and other connected devices that require high amount of data to be shared quickly, rather than consumer level stuff but yeah looks cool desu

also my speeds just to flex on less than 20mbps nibbas (or mvnos)

Attached: Screenshot_20190218-235937_Speedtest.jpg (1439x2052, 337K)

So that… is the power… of the US Internet…

We get like uncapped stable speed 200/200+ Mib/s on normal domestic connections in EU
How come that shit is acceptable over there?

Did you even see the image dum dum?
This is LTE speeds, I get a gigabit as my actual home internet for 70/month
But since Im a traveling worker, I rely on LTE to stream plex to my laptop and other stuff

Ah, my bad. I guess that's not that terrible then.

No worries, and yeah I will agree if youre in a flyover state located in the boonies your best option is satellite which is like at best 8mbps down and upload is non existent, with a data cap. Almost the same with LTE, however my friend who lives in Arkansas has this crazy setup with a LTE sim router and a full on antenna on top of his house that pulls data from the nearest tower in town which is like 15 miles away from him
Apparently saturation is only going to get better here when 5g starts rolling out because they can just start putting small cells literally everywhere

You call that LTE over there?
Hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-124946.png (1440x2560, 173K)

Not bad, the US is so large compared to where you live though so trying to saturate enough to where you get 100mbps+ on LTE is still rare unless you live in big cities

Attached: tbj3ulkzzgh21.jpg (1242x2688, 130K)

how will they sell phones fags faster internet is about the only feature that matters to the social media generation to watch videos.

LTE slows down during peak hours in my area. There’s definitely a capacity problem.

Where can I download this 5G technology?

Attached: 1546934542758.png (2752x4342, 742K)