How the H*ck is this acceptable...

How the H*ck is this acceptable? Like if I'm playing the video game APEX LEGENDS and I want to listen to music between games it's a big pain because the buttons on my keyboard for multimedia controls do nothing.

I might just go back to Google Play Music....

Attached: file.png (646x919, 115K)

0/10 way too obvious bait.

What are dedicated media keys?

What is a function key

sorry if the pic doesn't explain

Attached: 20190219_002146.jpg (2063x2063, 2.17M)

they don't work in spotify nigga
that's what I'm saying, I am going to have to write some program to do this for me

>streaming music
How the H*ck is this acceptable?

It's nice, you have access to a lot of music in good enough quality. If you're a guy with like audio risers and stuff then you probably are too gay to play video games and this is no problem for you anyway.

>streaming music
ISHYGDDT
also, tripfag OUT

how do you get all the best music without streaming

because like cd stores are out of business and are quite cumbersome to store and deal with anyway

You buy it.

OP use keytweak to rebind buttons of choice to media buttons.

the keys work fine for other media players, spotify does not support global hotkeys though

they work on my machine
also chrome fucks with them so if you have a tab open and try to skip song it just won't do anything system wide

u use the desktop client or the web one?

client

Either pirate it or order a CD.
Other than that it is not worth it.

Attached: pirate pepe.png (294x286, 48K)

Works on my machine

interestinq

Attached: RBv5Z.png (1125x681, 63K)

control it from your phone

i could but sometimes unlocking it is sort of gay because I press hard on the home area and it makes the charger sort of slide on my desk and sometimes I can knock it off the charger.

Might use my watch tho

Are you for real?

yeah seems like pirating would be a monumental waste of effort and time

You know what, you're right
The less people who know about that horrible, useless method the better
Never try to pirate

I used to pirate but streaming is better now, just like actually paying for your video games is better than pirating now

god thread quality really goes down around this time.

Make an AHK script to send keystrokes to a specific process.

>How the H*ck is this acceptable? Like if I'm playing the video game APEX LEGENDS and I want to listen to music between games it's a big pain because the buttons on my keyboard for multimedia controls do nothing.
>I might just go back to Google Play Music....
He fell for the Spotify meme

>be you
>use spotify
>pay monthly to stream the low quality music

Streaming music is for normies BTFO

Just buy the uncompressed music or pirate, fuck drm and streaming services.

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Having limitless access to most the music you want to listen to that isn't weeb-tier autism shit

>Normie

Absolute state of non free software

>pay monthly to stream the low quality music
And you can bet your ass that the streaming service only has the "loudness to the max remastered" version of all your favorite classic albums.

I have this exact key board and besides the wheel for volume, these don't work for me unless vlc is the active window

Works on my machine :3

It actually does, you should check your config out, trying updating Spotify, etc

Streaming music is easy. It's not 1999. You can stream high def movies, so why not music?

>limitless access
Read the EULA

Attached: 1527816895763.jpg (258x360, 55K)