How to bypass recapchas easily without buying stuff

how to bypass recapchas easily without buying stuff.
solving the audio challenge is easy enough but that doesnt work when im using ublock

Attached: 1200px-RecaptchaLogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/recaptcha-solver/hapgiopokcmcnjmakciaeaocceodcjdn?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the button says "Skip", hit refresh. If it says "Verify", complete it

buy pass

Attached: 1549091894257.png (420x420, 13K)

Was a browser add on that did it for you but i forgot name of it.maybe someone will post it for us.

This one, you mean?

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

Yup ty, does it work for you?

Nother user. No.

>How to bypass
Just buy a pass

Btw try solving recaptcha after disabling fingerprinting.

>solving the audio challenge is easy enough but that doesnt work when im using ublock
unblock recaptcha domains and other shit maybe?

Its literally 2$ per 1000 captchas

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/recaptcha-solver/hapgiopokcmcnjmakciaeaocceodcjdn?hl=en

Do you research first and look which one is the fastest honestly i buy 2000 captchas from 2captcha and they are really fast... And still its a year now and im happy and didnt finished it yet :)

So that's about $30/month just for posting here?
No thanks, I think I'd rather get a pass and also have shorter post cooldown and ability to post from banned networks.

Sorry but where in the hell you get 1000 commends

Its literally 4$ for 2000 captchas and head addict also 4chanx let you use the same captcha few times

THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Not so fast goy.

Attached: 1547120168149.png (297x244, 8K)

If the button says "Skip", hit "Skip". If it says "Verify", complete it

Attached: 1534262859054.png (9896x3496, 455K)

I just wound up buying the pass. Lets me use my VPN and I get to completely disable all google scripts in my browser. Considering the asking price (less than an hour of work to save myself time on google's annoying shit), it's well worth it.

Or in ideal world we could just not have a captcha to begin with.

I was here before that shit was implemented by moot (and before the pass was offered). Spam was everywhere, and it was just as annoying, as those ads would keep threads alive all on their own.

That's why I said ideal world. Because as of now (or rather since the normalfag invasion) we can't have good things anymore.