What is Jow Forums going to do to prepare themselves for the inevitable shitposting shillbot apocalypse...

What is Jow Forums going to do to prepare themselves for the inevitable shitposting shillbot apocalypse? Imagine how fucked the internet is going to be in the near future when small groups can easily control armies of shitposting shillbots to push their views and completely shut down discussion that they don't like with shitposting that seems to be done by a human.

Attached: openAI recycling.png (1200x1100, 209K)

Do you think that dumb shit is honestly something new and spectacular? You could have made a Markov chain """"""" Ai """""" bot that did the same thing before Jow Forums ever went on the air. In one sentence this stupid piece shit says "the packaging materials" 4 times. How is that at all believable. Is this really the best AI yards can do?

The technology is already available, this site is flooded with inane bullshit 24/7/365.

It also says "recycling is not good" lots of times. Very redundant text. Only subhuman IQs would be fooled with this.

>read text first
>hmm ok interesting opinion
>read context
>"human-written"
>"machine-written"
I fell for it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1541103461989.jpg (401x401, 42K)

>You could have made a Markov chain
Except those are immediately noticable and aren't flexible enough to shit up whatever discussion they're placed in.

>How is that at all believable.
I would totally believe if that was just a post that was made by some idiot here. Besides, imagine if they limited the size of the generated text rather than having it spew out walls of text for every post.

No, those are the normal retards. Imagine what it'll be like when people anyone can run a ton of instances of bots emulating those retards.

most Anons already talk like this. I think it’s a recent thing too. maybe electionfags are bots

>Except those are immediately noticable and aren't flexible enough to shit up whatever discussion they're placed in.

>T. Someone who doesn't know what a Markov chain is.

You could make a Markov chain that operates on essentially the same principles as """""AI"""""". Read a huge dataset, set potential values and their probabilities based on the data set.

so how do I begin to make one of these?

Get billions of dollars in VC funding and buy a shit ton of gpus. The software really doesn't matter.

I am fairly confident over half of the pro-Apple threads on here are written by bots.

to the packaging materials

>Only subhuman IQs would be fooled
isn't that good enough? slightly under half of the population is still a fuckton of people.

It is good enough. But it is in no way revolutionary. All this shit has been possible forever. Just look at this site and you can see examples of it in action daily.

This is useless hacker news bullshit like "I wrote a lisp interpreter on a JavaScript interpreter I wrote in python".
Useless! Show me AI that writes intelligent and factually correct (real time checking) theses and counter arguments.
>Inb4 "it's coming just you wait lol"
IVE BEEN HEARING THAT FOR TWO DECADES

add a few "very bad" and "very NOT good" and it's a trump speech

based

Yeah, and "I believe Putin over my own countrymen".

I wouldn't even flinch if I read a screenshot like that from reddit/facebook/twitter. The only thing I wouldn't believe is the anti-recycling lean, but otherwise it sounds just like the unfiltered stream of consciousness normalfags like to put out into the world.

Wouldn't it be better and more reliable to hire 10000 indians to make arguments against stupid shit like OP and sieving through these indians good enough answers?
I mean, 10000 indians with enough time can come up with something eventually.

okay but the bot's right recycling isn't great when we use so much fucking plastic, the energy required to recycle plastic is similar to the energy required to extract it in the first place

What about trash all not recycled plastic leaves for hundreds of years?
Dumb fuck. This shit gonna work apparently.

give me a more realistic option. I want to know how this sort of thing is possible.

Stop fucking using plastic was my point, not "keep using it and throw it out instead".

Have you looked around lately? Have you seen the amount of things which uses plastic?
What are you suggesting to use instead? Paper bags and wood? How you imagine to change plastic industry with things we are moving away from?
God bless your retarded soul

This bot makes a very convincing argument. It could be a bit better though. It needs to associate recycling with libtards more. If it did that its case would be airtight.

No, because that would cost a lot more for the quantity of posting that you'd get. Besides that, a board like Jow Forums only averages about 9.5 posts per minute, so it would be completely possible for a dedicated shitposter to double that with bots shitposting in a semi on topic manner across most of the threads on the board.

>it would cost a lot more
I guess you're right... 10k-50k per month would be a lot.

>t. big oil lobbyist

this is not worth the amount of attention you guys are giving it.

a bot that replies "you're a retard" to everything would be more efficient

you're a retard

you're a retard

So, tell me, faggot, what material can replace plastic?

cool what does that have to do with anything.

What if is the bot in OP's pic?

3D printed organic composite materials

Its not wrong, reusing is good, recycling supports waste and the recycling procedures can oftwn be extremely caustic (the manuf. is just as bad though and should be discouraged)

Reusing is a bad as well because it weakens economies since people don't feel the need to buy products as often when they can just reuse old stuff. Reduce/reuse/recycle is all leftist communist propaganda and none of this should be practiced.

Economies should be scaled back though, maintaining this level of explosive growth for so long and for the future makes a system that is its own fallback instead of allowing a new path to be forged

Yet another victim of libtard education...

Yeah? Now what are cost of making it compared to same amount of plastic?
Is industry as wide as plastic industry, so we can move to it in a day?
Do this material has same properties as plastic?

Go fuck yourself with your fantasy world, dumb hipster.

>believes in the infinite growth meme

That's because there is already a massive amount of bots posting on those sites. Making this even less spectacular.

SEETHING

Attached: 1511063751141.png (480x466, 139K)

You're thinking of Lobste.rs bullshit.
HN bullshit would be something like "here's a TED talk from 2013 and how it relates to my Python library btw I wrote a book buy it".

>What is Jow Forums going to do to prepare themselves for the inevitable shitposting shillbot apocalypse?
Nothing new. They've been testing it on Jow Forums for years.

>we need to get back to basics and get back to basics
Yeah, this shit isn't gonna fool anyone.

Attached: give_up.jpg (640x480, 16K)