Blocks your browserhopping on Android path

>blocks your browserhopping on Android path

Brave is the cure to your browserhopping addiction on Android. Some of you have gone through over a dozen browsers, hopelessly looking for a browser that isn't shit.

Look no further than Brave, the best browser on Android.

Firefox for Desktop. Brave for Android. That's the right combination.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I installed firefox with ublock and it just works perfectly

>can't render or scroll properly

You know Firefox on Android is a lost cause.

Did you install the extension or did Firefox install the extension remotely?

>shilling this hard

Works fine on my phone!

Basically chrome with adblock

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER C
ANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CA
NCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CAN
CER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANC
ER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCE
R CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

I could use some money, where do I apply for a shilling job? Serious question. If you make even the smallest amount of money by making a thread or two a day, I want in.

there are no shills. they do it for free. they actually use the software.

They have to be shills. What kind of retard uses a Chromium-based browser that isn't Bromite or Kiwi on Android? I'd use IceCat over Brave, and it's shit.

If a browser has no way to show tabs as text or doesn't have a tab bar it's unusable.

>Bromite or Kiwi
>recommending botnet apps

No one wants to use your autismo browser.

lmao the only kid that uses brave in my company is autist

Yuzu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-143740_Yuzu_Browser.png (1080x1920, 220K)

*dIsclaimer: takes an autistic amount of effort to make it look like that

It came with the botnet HTTP headers. No wait wrong browser

We have this thread every single day, don't you shills get tired?

>http header inject
>facebook and twitter scripts whitelists
>hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/

>browserhopping
why do I know OP is a lintoddler?

Literally unironically off yourself, they're both open source you dense fuck

>open source but not available in fdroid
botnet

Lmao, brave is a botnet.

Brave is open source

It's not in fdroid so it's a botnet. Fdroid ensures the botnet level of apps is kept to a minimum by compiling from source. If the Brave devs want to show they are trustworthy, they should submit their repo to fdroid.

Attached: bravedonations.png (625x579, 96K)

It's great, but the Adblock isn't very good.

warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>>http header inject
>>hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews
The HTTP header is like an additional user agent to prove the Brave browser is the real thing to Brave's partners. The guy who claimed an HTTP header is a backdoor is retarded. I don't know why you even linked that.

>facebook and twitter scripts whitelists
The Brave devs blocked some Facebook and Twitter scripts that not even ublock origin tries to block. They later discovered it broke the websites in certain cases so they reverted the block. Retards concluded Brave is trying to help Facebook and Twitter spy on you.

I read the Twitter thread and the Brave CEO's response. Brave mislead donors into believing the content creators collected their donations by default. Brave says they are correcting the issue in two ways. One, correcting the website to clearly show to donors which content creators haven't signed up to collect money from Brave yet. Two, implementing anonymous receipts to refund donors. Donations are anonymous so that's why they couldn't simply refund the donors. In conclusion, Brave did something shady but they appear to be trying to correct the issue. They fixed their website but I don't know if they implemented the receipts yet.

go away shill

No, they got caught so they need to damage control now
Brave apologists and shills plz go and stay go

They fixed the problem. That's the best kind of damage control.

No OP I'm not going to use your spyware browser.

This post appears to be advertising or begging.

Still they lie their shut off. Brave is easier to track than stock Google Chrome. Best example is Braves fingerprinting """protection""" that non ironically makes you easier to be fingerprinted.

The only browser that can protect against fingerprinting and session cookies is and will always be Tor/Firefox.

How is Kiwi botnet?

No shit Sherlock. Of course the anally devastated Brave shill is going to pull another shill thread.

Kiwi is not in fdroid. Pajeets create or copy open source apps then share apks that can't be reproduced from the source. 99% of malware on Android comes from Trojans hidden in legitimate apks. Fdroid builds all the apps in their repo from source to minimize the chance of the user installing malware.

brave is shit compared to stoutner's prvacy browser or naked browser. if brendan was serious about privacy, then he wouldn't work with ad-agencies

this fucking funny, Jow Forums is full of baits to use literal botnets like these like OP.
But eventually you see retards actually using it. Lmao must suck to be retarded

As Richard Stallman once said, pretending to be a retard attracts actual retards.

Browsers built on Android Webkit is either botnet (updated from Google) or insecure shit (bundled with system on aosp, updated by your pajeet maintainer).
If your browser apk is less than 50 mb, it's trash.

>then he wouldn't work with ad-agencies
but he's not

>brave is shit compared to stoutner's prvacy browser
lies

>no tabs
>better

it's not open source

Is this the most shilled bullshit here on Jow Forums? I wonder how much these indian telemarketers get paid to advertise their cryptoscam chrome skin in here. Probably like 5 bucks a week.

or maybe it works and people use it

tom scott is a cuck tho

Attached: fuckyou.png (1920x1220, 528K)

I didn't like the UI, I use Via Browser

>but he's not
how come it panders directly to content-creators that utilizes ad-revenue? if brave is against advertising, remove the the redistribution blockchain that feeds advertisers through content-creators...

truth!

>tabbed browsing on your mobile
are you serious or stupid? why would you deliberately drain your battery like that

Dropped it when they removed the swipe gestures settings on the bars and before that contemplated dropping it when they changed the forward button in the compact mode to home button. Still one of the best browsers in terms of UI, beaten only by a properly set up Yuzu.

>What kind of retard uses a Chromium-based browser that isn't Bromite or Kiwi on Android? I'd use IceCat over Brave, and it's shit.

I use Via because it can properly spoof user agent headers.
Actually that's why I came here, how do I spoof the presence of Windows-only plugins like Adobe Flash, to hide the fact I'm using mobile?

Brave is a scam and total trash

>Tor
Tor is already compromised by government agencies.

>IceCat
It's secure but it's not cutting edge because it's downstream from regular Firefox releases, not beta or Nightly.

>Though Chromium is open-source, even if Ungoogled, the code is still managed by Google
You clearly don't know what a fork is.

>Firefox is the only browser that takes your security/privacy seriously
This is completely false considering the statement in the first paragraph. Stock Firefox (including Nightly) has spyware features built in that you have to disable in about:config and the only way to disable toolkit.telemetry.enabled is via custom user.js because it's locked to true in the about:config page.

>For those too dumb to replace them
>Midori
Midori doesn't come preinstalled as the default browser on any Linux distro unless we're talking about an obscure one that's been abandoned for years.

Also Brave needs to be put in Botnet Scam Tier.

> Pajeets create or copy open source apps then share apks that can't be reproduced from the source. 99% of malware on Android comes from Trojans hidden in legitimate apks

verify md5 hash, compare package name signatures, don't download shit from third party sites

Yeah but what if the pajeet version is on the play store itself? If it's not on fdroid you can't really be sure.

For me its gotta be Via.

Attached: 1532168581798.png (180x180, 10K)

Attached: works on my machine.png (200x193, 30K)

I didn't do jack shit with user.js, just set no telemetry in settings

Attached: citation needed.png (1266x27, 2K)

Yuzu?

I use bromite, set to always open incognito
tell me why I shouldnt

Its actually keyboard browser sorry

how do I set Ungoogled-Chromium as my default browser? clicking it in the settings does nothing and I can't find it in the 'default programs' of the control panel

i've seen some of his videos. they're alright.

It works in the sense that it´s just a skin with some cryptocoin pyramid scheme built in. Notice how Mr. shill here tends to reply in short burst posts because he's at some Indian sweatshop and this is the best he can muster.

>Brave is a scam and total trash
citation needed

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

Wtf are you on about?

Attached: 995118_695745370441020_1988332328_n.jpg (260x206, 9K)

This is really an advertisement...

Attached: 1970479_10201984948783894_6820003574031775650_n.jpg (396x353, 14K)

I know, OP. I was about to drop Brave because it couldn't play webms and some websites didn't load, but now it's perfect.
Firefox is slower, uses more resources and is worse at blocking ads.