His Asian wife cucked him lol

His Asian wife cucked him lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-20 01-32-54.png (1329x889, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3lp-Ulb78M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I won't give him a (you) because his fuken soiboi face on every video thumbnails annoys me. But is that what's happening? His wife slept with someone else?

Alright, I'll bite. What drama?

Some faggot got a content ID claim on their video because according to youtube's system they used content that belongs to Linus Media Group.
Instead of just disputing it like they should have they went public with OH EM GEE LINUX COPYRIGHT STRIKED US accusing them of manually copyright striking which is a way more serious thing and completely different than an automated claim.
Stupid drama that started for no reason other than to get attention.

Don't be fooled. It's about YouTube copyright notices. Someone close this thread

>a manlet with a micropenis
>getting cucked by an uglier Asian of two sisters who he went for because his penis was too small for women of other races
>getting cucked
WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT?

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

Not technology.

>Asian of two sisters
what?

OK thanks. Nothing to see with pervert curiosity then. I can continue to hide threads every time I see his face in the OP then.
Sage this post for shit thread

You guys give him quite the attention, I'm not sure you hate him that much.

Only ironically.

I'll believe you guys. No way I'm gonna watch his half an hour video.

Who are the faggots, nobody is naming them

I always knew that Luke was fucking his wife.

Ironic attention is still attention

you are so fucking boring
go back to redd1t

But it's insincere attention.

I believe it's "The Linux Gamer" and it seems to already be solved so it was just a bunch of stuff over fucking nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=g3lp-Ulb78M

Nah you fuck off back to whatever cancerous shithole you came from if you genuinely enjoy ten threads about some fucking eceleb every day.

tl;dr
>biggish tech channel gets manually copyright claimed by big media outlet, rightfully calls them out
>shitty tiny little tech channel gets content claimed by an automated Youtube bot over apparent Linus Media content, cries wolf to get attention
>Linus comes out and says they could have just contacted them instead of making a video, and that they're overreacting over an automated claim acting as if it was a manual one

>some shitty Journalism website makes a really, really shitty 'how-to' build a PC
>some tech youtube channels make videos judging/mocking it(rightfully so)
>outlet takes down the video, everyone forgets about it
>months later that Oulet starts manually copyright striking people over their videos
>the striked channel releases a response video, this causes everyone to go into a witchhunt
>Youtube automatically content ID's some tech people's video on Linus Tech behalf
>that channel acts as if they're being Copyright Claimed and makes a video leeching off the mob/current shitstorm in the air

Attached: 1549551118714.png (960x794, 836K)

You go back to watching daddy keemstar you fucking zoomer

who is this kernel developer and why should i care about linux?

possible but bisphenol probable.

Stop spreading lies, retard. TLG never accused Linus for anything, he accused their partner company which auto-flags "copyrighted" videos because YouTube made some changes in the copyright detection algorithm. It's literally their (the partner's) fault for blindly trusting YouTube algos and not manually reviewing videos.