MX518 Legendary

Are you ready Jow Forums?
logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html

Attached: 7627C846-2BAD-4045-A037-5C448DB56181.jpg (1049x1050, 126K)

Aww yeah american release finally coming

Wouldn't mind a wireless one of these, heard great things about the ergonomics on the old ones and it could get away with a wireless option because it has the hero sensor.

>no dents
worthless desu

(OP)
>no dents
Color me interested.

It actually looks like you could in theory, take the dents cover of the old one and take out the other one but you'd have to open both mice. Don't think I would want to do that. They look the same size.

I still have the old one and it works fine. Also who the fuck would want it without the dented design.

I memba... it was an angle snapping piece if shit.
G400 was king of the boomer mice.

>gaming

Why the fuck would a mouse need an arm processor?

Attached: 1484484371734.jpg (475x315, 30K)

botnet

does it have one? yikes

waiting for the intellimouse pro to hit the states ťbh

Thanks I just ordered one

will it have same low quality switches like MX510 and MX518?

already got mine months ago

Attached: IMG_20181221_105046-.jpg (756x1008, 282K)

That thing was never good desu

why not? cortex-m0 are dirt cheap

500 is a better shape.

I sold it and the G400 clone. There's better mice out there. Not sure why people are jerking off over it. It was good for its time but not anymore.

Probably.
I need a spare in case my G400 dies.

You can keep your RAT7 shit.

Me too, not as cheap as I would've liked considering the long ass shipping and zhengdou longdong. But hey I'm glad I could support some poor Chinese farmer who's forced to sell cheap tech.

>wired
no thanks

Not him but a G403 or Rival 310, and a G600 for anything that isn't an FPS game, is all anybody needs

Why would I need this? My G703 has held up fine. OLD MOUSE GOOD! NEW MOUSE BAD!

Fuck off zoomer

G403 is objectively superior. I used the MX518 for like 6 fucking years. Still have it around. Sorry but it's just inferior at this fucking point. It was excellent but it's not one of those things worth asking for.

If you're gonna buy a logitech mouse, get a G Pro Wireless or G305.

Attached: best.png (702x482, 492K)

The initial production runs of the G400 shipped with a dog shit sensor that wasn't much better than the one in the MX518. The G400s is the only guaranteed way to buy this chassis and get a sensor that isn't garbage.

Why would you want the wire?

I'm just traumatized from using wireless a decade ago

all logitech mice use the same cheap shitty switches
>but they're omrons!
yeah and they suck. obscenely loud click and they fail after a year or two

Just buy an F300

Attached: xi.jpg (500x617, 44K)

Do I wait for this or get the G400S (long time MX518 user)?

the g305 is literally the best fucking mouse

is g400s confirmed? I liked both just as much desu.

mx518 was an overrated pile of garbage

imagine thinking any mouse with angle snapping is good

>the g305 is literally the best fucking mouse

For manlets with little hands, yes. For us Chads it's the 405.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Hell yeah. It was great. Loved mine. The only reason I parted with mine is because I prefer using the Proteus, but I missed selling mine.
Definitely picking this up.

Also, the dents were super dumb. They were just cosmetic; they weren't real dents and it made the mouse look weird.

The g400s came out in 2013, it is the closest mouse to resemble to the mx518 imo

MX518 Legendary will probably die sooner than my actual MX518. That's what happened to my G5 anyway.

What the fuck are talking about? My zowie fk1 still perfectly working after 2 1/2 years, the only ones that failed after a year were razer trash shit

yes I know, I'm just wondering if they will release the g400s again.
back when I wanted to get one they were really expensive because they stopped making them.

A smaller mice is better for aiming, though might not be as comfy

Those big heavy mice are iffy to use with low sensitivity

G305 is literally a piece of shit. feels super fucking and the mouse clicks are super loud. Only decent thing is the scroll-wheel.
What a fucking disgrace.

I use a g502 and wireless 305 with the hero sensor when using my tv. Your love for it (can't remember the dent mouse, didn't have it) is wide spread.
I'd buy this, I mean if the price is sub 40 or around that for the wired one I might get one regardless.
The g502 is amazing in many ways, sometimes it's nice having a simpler mouse too.
btw for the longest time I just bought the cheapest mouse I could find, wtf was I thinking?I'm always on my computer lol.

I've been using the same g600 for at least 7 years. Last year I thought the left switch gave out, but it just needed cleaning. I hardly use the side buttons since I quit MMOs but I've gotten attached to the feel of it's hugeness.

>have deathadder

hmm

G430 is uncomfortable
G600 is also uncomfortable.

MX500/518/G400 are comfortable. Case closed.

They did, it's called the MX518 Hero

Lmao fuck off with your meme hand shape

>stop liking what I don't like

Similar story but its the 3rd click that im so accustomed to. In games its set to melee. Outside its bound to v so I can paste by just holding control. Sometimes switch it to ctrl+s when working on stuff because my retarded ass always forgets to save.

g400 here, how do fuck does Logitech make money when these based mice refuse to die?

a small percent of each product line is faulty so they either sucker you in with a free replacement guaranteeing you buy from them again in the future or bank on people being lazy and just buying new ones

I had a g400 for years, but recently upgraded to the chad MX Master 2S since I don't play any games with fast mouse movements these days.

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 301K)

THE DUALITY OF MAN...

i have a mxx518, a g502, and g602, both g's have fucked up and only the mx has stood up the pass of time

i doubt that with logi's current manufacturing standard the new mx518 will resist as long as the original

I already have an unboxed spare G400. What's the point of this shit?
>inb4 Logitech Gaming Software required

My g400 is finally dying after a number of years (damaged cable that often disconnects/reconnects when I move the mouse).

>tfw my mx518 from 2004 (bought to play ut2k4) still works just fine

Attached: dolan_lähtee_kaupungille.jpg (209x200, 18K)

Neat, an announcement just EXACTLY when my original MX518 started to get jittery because the laser is dying or something.

The black part of the mouse better not be coated in that same shit as the original. It peels off where you rest your thumb. I had to scrape all that shit off when I gave my original a very thorough cleaning, inside and out, about a year or two ago.

Attached: A1826800-BB68-45F1-83BA-4954B78D42A4.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

>The black part of the mouse better not be coated in that same shit as the original. It peels off where you rest your thumb.
How old is yours exactly? Mine ( ) doesn't have this problem

Whenever BF2142 came out

logishit has been deliberately using the cheapest switches they could get in the last years. Don't buy unless you want to solder in good ones later

Best to probably just at least wait for the reviews first.