Finnish man went over board with the computer hobby

tivi.fi/Kaikki_uutiset/suomalaismiehen-kerailyharrastus-lahti-kasista-arin-koko-talo-on-nyt-taynna-tietokoneita-ja-pelikonsoleita-6758684

Finnish mans computer collection is pretty extensive.

Ari Tomsk has now an own computer history museum: his home.

There is machines everywhere from early 80's to late 90's. At around 2000, the "retro-feel" on computers simply stops so there is no point in collecting more newer things. Everything beyond Windows 98 is "non retro".

There is all in all 1000 computers and consoles combined and of course all the games and accessorioes which run on these machines. They fill an entire house. The man has 2 houses, tho other house is for living in.

Attached: MB_Tietokonemuseo_069.jpg (960x599, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usteZMJgDx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: MB_Tietokonemuseo_115.jpg (768x512, 81K)

based autist

Attached: retro_page_1_image_0001_0.jpg (890x594, 107K)

>collecting shitty home computers for children
cringe
if you wan't to see somebody who's actually serious about this shit check out this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=usteZMJgDx4
he's got an actual warehouse full of old computers that are actually interesting unlike those 8 bit toasters

He went overboard with that motherload

Or you could say he went motherboard overload ;)

Attached: IMG_2391.png (600x400, 124K)

Such a contrarian fucking faggot. Imagine going through life with one purpose, to shit on everything. Fuck you.

Jesus dude. Don't break his heart now.

kill yourself

>how to be forever /comfy/ 101
based autist

what the fuck is wrong with the fins, they are always responsible for something in computing

why are finns so autistic
Is it just the cold keeping them indoors and their brain motor runs nonstop

Attached: 7fe.png (600x411, 68K)

dumb suomi poster

Attached: akuisdead.jpg (946x464, 196K)

t.

Attached: 1521842648720.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

I like guys like you, you're even more pathetic than the hipster nostalgia shits.
>uhh I only like a certain kind of technology other people don't, fuck you for liking everything or something I don't

If I had the money, time and space the early 70s minicomputer on the desktop aesthetic is something I could get into just for the fun of it. Pic related.

Attached: minicomputer_on_desktop.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

>the chad toy computer collector
vs
>the virgin mainframe autist

Sensitive bitch
he didn't say you couldn't like it, he said why it was stupid that you do like it

What if I like both, though?

grim

Cope harder, faggit.

>he doesn't hack the Gibson
ask me how I know you don't get laid

Attached: 1544902579442.jpg (674x1024, 124K)

u shouldn't like thing I don't tho

Don't get me wrong I like these things too, but you gotta admit the way he has them neatly arranged on display in the OP with all the games and shit reeks of s󠀀oyo redditfaggotry.

Based. I honestly don't get the craze for "retro" x86. It's the same shit as modern computers, just slower.

W O O D G R A I N

People who are attracted to home computers generally don't know shit about programming or electronics and like them because it was what they gamed on when they were children (and they dwell on their childhood because in their adult lives they're just boring fat fucks). People who are attracted to Unix workstations and such are because they're reminiscent of an era where vendors weren't afraid of trying all kinds of exotic proprietary shit to get ahead of the competition, including creating brand new operating systems that were precisely tailored to the hardware by the same people who designed the machine.

What a fucking retard not knowing PATH isnt a valid keyword. This image is literally worse than Koding with Karli, autists at least should be expected to know these things.

Imagine getting this triggered because reddit started to do something.

Same said for most workstation fags. Except most of them never even used the hardware.
Didn't you go to NekoChan when it was still a thing? It was retards jerking off to shit like "oh I heard it has X bus, so cool.", maybe 10% of the user base had any idea about programming and actual hardware, just like the home hipster fag statistic.

Yeah, SGI workstations attract a lot of faggots for some reason, that's true.

Such a punchable face

That's because most of the people these days in both communities are the "old shit is cool" crowd. It doesn't matter what that old shit is, it's not even about nostalgia or technical interest.
Nostalgia fags will shrug if you criticize them for not even being able to solder, they aren't the people who masturabe to eacothers tech on criclejerk forums. Most of them never gave up the joy in their old shit in the first place.
OPs Finnish collector dude has done this before reddit and onions meme, I can see him being more of a general collector who settled on computers (actually he seems to work in IT though), no point in calling him names.

Being a butthurt homo and calling people boring fat fucks like a triggered teenage girl when you have no idea if they genuinely are interested or just hipster faggots is still braindead pathetic though, it only shows repressed anger.

>OPs Finnish collector dude has done this before reddit and onions meme
Stereotypes originate for a reason. Of course the stereotype was true before it became a stereotype.
>Being a butthurt homo and calling people boring fat fucks like a triggered teenage girl when you have no idea if they genuinely are interested or just hipster faggots is still braindead pathetic though, it only shows repressed anger.
Wew, struck a chord there I see.

>t. violent monkey

Attached: 1544204427245.jpg (797x1000, 188K)

>degenerates don't deserve punishment
found the s󠀀oyim

looks comfy as fuck. I'm going to start collecting old tech

I'm not the one with a mental deficiency. But whatever makes you feel better for being a dickhole.