Eli the Computer Guy

Get in here Jow Forums

Eli's live tearing Linus from Linus Tech Tips a new one
youtu.be/sJ1w9kWrd1k

Attached: 1550521782517.jpg (653x659, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJ1w9kWrd1k
youtube.com/user/eliharman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based.

Eli's right, Linus was being greedy and feining ignorance. Linus has a media tech shop with over 20 employees, and as CEO he had no idea what was going on with the Content ID shenanigans? BS

Someone tell this nigger his vids are shit

why does this keep gettign reposted?

What did he mean when he said that linus threw the entire youtube tech channel community under the bus? What did linus do to fuck them?

What a fucking autist, retard doesn't know how YouTube works.

fuck off Eli and quit shilling your shit channel. go back to your synagogue.

because fuck you what's why

>youtu.be/sJ1w9kWrd1k
This "Eli" guy is a fucking idiot. You can tell less than 3 mins into the video everything in the rest of it is going to consist of abductive reasoning disguised as penetrating insight. What a shill.

So, what is the reason that this guy's channel is failing so hard, again?

linus is the biggest sellout fucking shill on youtube

Attached: 1529669678296.jpg (400x213, 19K)

fuck off Eli

this is the first time I've seen a video of this eli guy, but fuck you and fuck linus

Put yourself in his shoes.
You were making a shit ton of money installing network cables and configuring ActiveDirectory stuff. You believed you were hot shit.
Then your wife gets cancer but survives, and now she can't have children, but you're too old to divorce her and go for somebody else, and you wouldn't do it anyways because you legitimately love her. It's a shitty spot to be in.
And you can't get a real job even if you wanted because all the shit you used to do is now $10 an hour, so you're forced to talk to pajeets all day for a living, with jewtube being able to terminate a big chunk of your income at any moment.
And even if he learned nodejs or whatever let's be honest here, nobody would hire at 40 something.
All that negativity doesn't come from nowhere.

Good christ this man should be on suicide watch

Makes sense why Eli has such a love-hate relationship with being an e-celeb

> And even if he learned nodejs or whatever let's be honest here, nobody would hire at 40 something.

That's just objectively untrue; and it's a fucking lame excuse.
Nevertheless, he isn't helping himself here. He as acting 100% like a complete fucking tool - Linus himself had to start under the same constraints Eli did and he made a much better go of it out of not publicly throwing shit fits. Doing that is a choice. It's nothing to do with circumstances.

>i don't like the popular ecelebs i like people who wish they were
you,him and linus can fuck off

why are there so many Linus fanbois on Jow Forums?

good grief

Calling out a grown man for throwing a tantrum doesn't make anyone a Linus fan.

Fuck you.

Go swallow for Horatio Alger, asshole!

Attached: IMG_20181129_204517.jpg (948x632, 94K)

This guy is a weirdo

im pretty sure hes having a mental breakdown

many redditors shitpost and shill here

>Linus himself had to start under the same constraints Eli did
Not true. Linus' background is being a hardware salesman for consumers. Eli used to set up IT infrastructure for businesses. Linus began his channel as a business, Eli did it by dumping tutorials he had tried to sell elsewhere as a form of CV for potential employers.
And would they take a youtuber in his mid 40s with no technical degree and no real coding experience? You think so? I mean, sure, anyone can get a job as a programmer if you know how to do it and look hard enough, but it wouldn't be easy. Not to mention that he actually would have to learn to code, which he admits he's too much of a brainlet to do.
Don't get me wrong, I don't pity him, he's made a good niche and I don't think it'd make sense for him to become a coder. I was just noting that the uncertainty of whether a large part of his income is gonna be there tomorrow, coupled with the feeling that he could've done better and be in an executive position in a real company by now which although he denies I'm sure crosses his mind sometimes.
But again, I think his main mental block is the lack of children and his wife's health. The professional stuff is secondary.
He's been like that at least for the last couple years when he moved from the tutorials to the commentary videos, but he says he's always been that way. Who knows.

He's pretty entertaining and comfy to watch, desu

Yeah. I wish he was more technically literate and not as much of a macfag though. And tone down the snarkiness and anti-intellectualism.
But I guess you can't have it all.

I used to watch Eli back then. He used to repeat things all the time which makes his videos longer than it should but hey, it's free stuff. I don't know what exactly happened to him but he became just too jaded afterwards. I think it's something to do with YouTube ad revenue?

See His wife had cancer and now can't get children, plus the profits in IT went to shit

Who deleted that?

I did, it was a fake account and I don't want to spread a false impression of Eli.

He's talking all the time about how he believes in white privilege and shit and doesn't mind legal immigration, so yeah I doubt he'd say that.

I was on a lot of coke and watched a bunch of his vids at 6am so its hard to watch him now

aww.. just as I thought he was oure guy.

>(((Eli)))
>Eli is a masculine given name of Hebrew origin, from Biblical עֵלִי "ascent", the name of Eli, the high priest in the Books of Samuel.[1]

He talks all the time how people think he's a jew but he's supposedly a (((buddhist))).

A jew who converts to Buddhism is still a jew.

I mean if a jew converted to buddhism it was a grandparent or something, his parents were one christian and one a buddhist when he was born I believe. I don't think anybody knows about his genetics but he looks and acts white.

He has very beady rat like eyes.

Yeah I'm sure this guy is jewish youtube.com/user/eliharman

>trying to imply he isn't
uh, user....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>le e-celeb drama

kys underage b&

Massive cope

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 19K)

Oh boy, my favorite e-celeb youtuber stream.

Attached: tide.webm (652x562, 48K)

>beady rat like eyes
>downward pointy nose
>fat lower lip
>named eli
>eceleb

Attached: 1439509085727.png (255x255, 76K)

Why don't I find comfy channels like that. Fucking faggot jewtube only recommending me videos with 4 million views nowadays. Years ago the algorithm was so that if you were on a 2k views video you only got recommended small youtubers, now it only tries to pump you mainstream shit even if you're watching small channels.

I found his channel through youtube recommendations.

Yeah, but they changed the algorithm a couple months ago. Maybe they haven't rolled it out to you yet.

I found it a while ago so yeah maybe the algo's changed but I mostly watch the same channels now. Either way his obesity throws me off these days though I binge watched his content when I found it. You can find some interesting channels in the comments section, just gotta be willing to click on random people's channels. Either they'll have interesting content uploaded or you can go through their playlists.