Hacker/netsec club!

If you understand the term hacker to mean something more than just a dude fucking around in a coffee shop with shit wifi, continue reading.

I'm putting a little community of like minded individuals who are interested in the world of information technology and security, or otherwise known as "the hacker underworld." It doesnt matter if you're a skilled IT professional, or if you just downloaded kali and have no idea where to start, we are looking to build a community of people wanting to learn and expand on their knowledge base of the infamous hacker scene.

So far this group is new and all we've got is a simple discord server (which obviously is shit for security/opsec) so I'd stress to everyone interested: WE ARE IN NO WAY INTENDING TO ENGAGE IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, this is purely educational in nature with the simple goal of community building with like minded individuals to talk about related topics and post brainlets.

In the future we plan to build a better, more secure chat infrastructure than discord so that's in the works but for now discord is just to build a community base. Feel free to join even if you're slightly interested in related topics it's an open forum for hackers/hacker wannabes and brainlets!

discord.gg/FYmV2wz

Attached: 1543621217151.jpg (603x324, 130K)

>discord
Nigger, where in the fuck do you think you fucking are?

Get that bloated botnet outta here bloatnigger

Fucking LOL

Attached: 1543629913102.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Attached: dude-what-1544046.png (500x520, 122K)

>Can't set up an IRC server
> Plans to build a "more secure chat infrastructure"

Attached: 1533352482027.png (769x595, 262K)

>I'm assembling a team

Attached: 1545138821211.jpg (1440x810, 116K)

>hacker wannabes and brainlets
yeah it checks out

this
get the fuck out OP

All of this. OP, make an irc then come back and ask again.

Are you Ben Kim or some shit on Facebook? With the dog profile picture? I've been seeing your faggot ass post all over Facebook groups trying to start a group. Get fukt faggot.

OP run you gonna get doxxed

If I knew how I would lmao I'm a brainlet n00bie when it comes to this shit lol

Yes definitely this idiot is Ben Kim.

Have you seen his faggot ass posting on Facebook too?
I got a fucking kick out of one of his posts. It was like: "I'm going to teach people basic python with a course i'm putting together, but you must first take a test and prove you're able to learn it .... blah blah blah i'm only accepting 5 people only the absolute best"
I fucking cringed so hard.
>Teach basic python
>Must pass my test
>have to be really good xD

Look at all these neckbeards crying over OP
You all are larping obese losers with no skills

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
how the fuck can you be such a retard and not be able to setup an irc server instead of botneticord
Niggers, all i can say

Set it up on another platform and I might join.

>IRC
>Not XMPP
fucking noobs, hold my s0.ya

why the fuck does goyscord require i claim an account before i can even say hello, its fucking trash. I bet its so shit it wont even let your remove the requirment

I had the same idea about two years ago (pic related), but I discovered that anybody willing to learn or to share their knowledge and experience isn't going to show themselves on the internet, especially 4channel. If you really want to get something like this going, I suggest going to some alternate forum or meeting up with some guys on IRC.

Attached: La_Croix.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

> discord
> literally everything is logged even voip
> LITERAL botnet
> not setting up a room irc
Zoomer garbage

> not throwing packets across the net with netcat

>I'm assembling a team of like minded individuals interested in the hacker underworld.
Will there be refreshments at the team meetings?

Attached: 1549872235625.jpg (444x592, 44K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-014919.png (1080x1920, 237K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-014927.png (1080x1920, 231K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-014936.png (1080x1920, 212K)

Brainlets

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-014954.png (1080x1920, 213K)

>he cant install a web browser

Attached: 1538839383589.gif (703x800, 25K)

>discord
>secure
Nigger pls

>IRC
>secure

> discord is insecure by design
> ire has encryption

>or if you just downloaded kali and have no idea where to start

Good job not excluding yourself from your own conquest OP.

Longritchie is long.

given that you can run IRC over TLS, there's no reason for it not to be

Lmfao, this is going straight into my cringe folder

Discord also runs on TLS, that's not an argument
The problem with discord is that they sell every information that is on their server.
IRC doesn't do that.

OP I believe you have good intentions.
Let me tell you that it's not hard setting up an IRC server.
No one who is privacy aware will join if it involves Discord.

>white hat skids

Yeah Im out

user I have some experience with what you might be interested about. I have served in the us military in several black ops & covert operations in hostile territory (I sneak into my mom's kitchen at night and pick dr peppers needed for my intensest WoW campaigns). I also spy regularly on the linux foundation machines and have planted my code so I can always return and hack them again even if they reinstall from scratch lol, I'll let you in on a little secret: if you download a leet web browser, like chrome, like all hackers use, and type the secret code "linux.com" there, you can go and read all their secrets. I hope you let me enn on your secrit gruop ofa leeta hackas, my man, oh btw fyi dont turn back on me, i can hack your computer and you'd never know it, im leet badass hacker brofist see you signing off ***

>If you understand the term hacker to mean something more than just a dude fucking around in a coffee shop with shit wifi, continue reading.
A hacker is someone who uses three chopsticks instead of two.

whats your jacker name? i'm n1ghtrapt0r

>It doesnt matter if you're a skilled IT professional
In other words, OP is a kiddy who wants people to spoon feed him information on his gay discord server. Or he's a glowie.

I'm h4x0rm4n2004 and I will ddos your mincraft server if you don't comply with my demands.

lol why would it matter? because I don't want to be in a discord with pajeets?
I'm getting good vibes here, n1ghts4lk3r signing in

YEAH you flippin nig-nog get the heck OUTTA here.
Your post is "\x00"*1million

>netsec group
>discord
this fucking nigga right here

Attached: lmao.jpg (369x366, 24K)

Im a professional cybersecurity advisor/penetration tester and I want you to take your gay little group and show it right up your prolapsed underage asshole. Fuck off, we are full

Jesus chist the absolute state of Jow Forums...

This is so fucking embarrassing please don't tell them you are from this fucking board also get the fuck out of here you can remain on /soc/ all you want you are a little fagshit piece of crap like they are you are perfect for them I bet you came from fucking /v/ or you are some fucking tranny please kill yourself if you dare create any irc or website or anything I wil fucking fuck that up because that's what faggots like you deserve please die out and most importantly leave this place and don't talk to us again.

>discord hacking group

Attached: Screenshot_20190220_103939.jpg (1080x1064, 237K)

based

I just posted screenshots from the server, since they didn't private their fucking message history. Seeing as they want to be hackers, they surely know nothing about security or covering their tracks.