Is he dead

is he dead

Attached: Christopher-Poole-moot-20110819115212.jpg (270x270, 13K)

RIP JEFF BEZOS
F

He'd like to be

LMAO THIS FAG WENT TO WORK FOR GOOGLE+!!!!!!!!!LOL HE IS PROBABLY ON THE STREETS RIGHT NOW. THAT WHAT HE GETS FOR ABANDONING US!

nha it's just that Jow Forums is the only relevant thing he'll ever make

Is this to do with pizzagate?

literally who?

Attached: really.jpg (884x811, 59K)

who dat

Whom?

He's working for google maps in Tokyo according to his linkedin.

I miss moot.

Hey guys heard you were talking about me!

Hitler dood, wat nou?

pls come back

it's not like I miss you baka :^(

4chan2 when

NOPE BUT THIS GUY IS

Attached: 1476434794429.png (1170x1155, 1.11M)

Google+ is defunct, he's fucked.

Maybe he can beg Hiro to live in the Server room.

liked him better when he wasn't a political pawn and just uploaded neat helicopter videos from iraq/afghan

>Political pawn
>Because he's not a tranny lefty.

Cope.

Attached: 1550031037099-g.jpg (720x719, 62K)

He is now working at google making 6 figures salary in a useless position, literally nothing would change if they fire him and don't replace him. Fuck him for abandoning us.

Attached: Well+what+nullifier+is+trying+to+say+is+that+9gag+_ab18b75836b2664f5c41d9574dc999d5.jpg (648x684, 166K)

Yes

He's dead to me, the useless, gangly, fucking idiot. You couldn't just delete Jow Forums!? You ruined this site!

He deleted Jow Forums every other week and by todays standards that place was a paradise.

Attached: 1550546755382.png (600x260, 70K)

I sure hope so

fucking hivemind

He memed himself into G+ and got it killed because he tried to sell user data, just like Jow Forums.

He then kept descending further, now he's on Maps, which is basically zero responsibility. His only contribution at every position was suggesting they implement stickers, to mimic his failed canv.ass bullshit.

Attached: online community expert.jpg (2192x996, 358K)

Back to plebbit nigger

imagine when he's replaced by a random imported pajeet and finds that out for himself
imagine when he realizes that he gave up the only relevant thing he ever did in his life to go work for what is morally the worst company that has ever existed at this point
imagine knowing that even though you managed to create something that will be remembered long after you're dead, you sold it and your soul for some quick buck

this feeling is probably worse than those guys that bought Bitcoin at $2 and used it instead of keeping it or lost their wallets. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worse enemy

>promoting down
Who cares if you're making 500k/year?

apparently, the nigger is in Japan sucking off jap dudes and working for Jewgle. Also, he's apparently "very liberal" now... whatever that means.

Attached: 1550165183361.png (819x3510, 176K)

Die of liver cancer.

>create T_D bringing loads of redditors to the site
>call anybody that criticises Jow Forums for ruining the site a redditor
like pottery

google locked him in a dungeon and throw the key away

>Sold Jow Forums to Hirokike then goes for 2ch
Absolute madman

Dead tired of moderating this shithole!

>Time 100

Isn't that from the time when he was trollvoted to the top?

Irrelevancy is worse than death.

but he did delete Jow Forums.

why would he need to go to japan just to work on g maps

He deleted /news/.

that fucking picture just gave me cancer

CIA Niggers got him!

Attached: moot (2).jpg (1200x896, 332K)

That useless position just ceased to exist.

/new/.

lolno, anyone sane would prefer a thousand times being irrelevant and being well paid than the opposite.
You probably can get away barely doing anything too.

Sounds absolutely perfect.

he isn't irrelevant though; we're still talking about him four years after he's left us.

>is he dead
only in our hearts

>/new/.
It was a long time ago.

He deserved his money since he was a pretty chill admin. He understood not to stand in the way of creativity and expression.

Hope he's OK.

Didn't he delete Jow Forums after the cucking fiasco?

>GE
Wtf did this motherfucker do. That some dirty money he got his hands on right there.

You are describing the opposite of the human condition. People aspire to be understood above all else, making lots of money and being irrelevant IS irrelevant

Nope, ask anyone what they want, money will always come before some social retardation that doesn't actually give them anything.

What people think they want and what they actually want are two different things, look at depression rates and compare them to increases in average QOL

moot doesn't capitalize though

>sacrifice a bunch to get a little better quality of life working years off of your life
>comparable to making a shit load of money while having to do nothing
Laughable.

It's interesting how easily identified the reddit images are. Coolface and legorobot's cereal guy have strong lines and convey emotions that are very specific, yet immediately understandable. I don't even understand what expression some of the reddit ones are meant to convey, and it should probably be noted that over half of them are just rage edits.

Rumor has it that a little over a year ago he was send on a secret mission to map out Gensokyo. He has not yet returned.

Attached: map.gif (1024x1003, 93K)

>what is morally the worst company that has ever existed at this point
Facebook exists. Crazy NGOs exist.

Google is about four trillion times worse than Facebook.

He didn't need to, he chose to

>projecting

>reddit images
"FUUUUUU-" and other rage faces became "reddit images", but it was /b/, /v/ and Jow Forums that created most of them. What makes the versions in really stand out as "reddit" is that the faces are not the MSPaint originals. They are poorly redrawn in vector.

Do we know his stance on Rei vs. Asuka?

my little user can't be this cute

Why?

He fucking hates Rei and doesn't give a shit about Asuka. You know what this means.

Attached: rei.png (404x128, 8K)

why

I hope that fucking traitor is dead. We were supposed to die together as brothers, dicks in hand, when this shitty website eventually goes down like the Titanic.

Attached: F47CDB2C-FA54-403B-9FE1-F375BD6912A4.gif (350x261, 916K)

?

Attached: 24_C282_kaworu.jpg (360x274, 19K)

Fuck moot, fuck mods, fuck jannies, and fuck niggers

Attached: B088DA14-0298-40CA-9C05-E2728568E5D9.jpg (774x598, 84K)

Cute boy

This is a core iOSpost.

If I were to guess I'd say he's in Google's PR or marketing

who?

who is this?

He's working at google maps right now

Attached: moot linkedit.png (819x3510, 739K)

Rip Sigourney Weaver creator of 9gag

Attached: 1390723315042.png (680x515, 26K)

Randy Travis' son is immortal.

Attached: 1522061993156.jpg (534x712, 31K)

im gonna love moot forever. forever and ever amen...

reminder that Jewcob is an asukafag as well.

Makes me wonder whether it was his idea to have recaptcha train autopilot cars with street view screenshots

I am not saying money is unimportant, just that you shouldn't prioritise it, especially when we are headed towards a future with 80% of the population living off ubi while the other 20% convince them how to spend it. At that point you gain meaning through expression. I am a uni student, I have no money of my own but will inherit comfortably, no need to work, need to self-express. I'm glad you think I'm projecting, because that means in some way I am influencing you.

Lol. They didn't know where to put him after G+ crashed and burned so they sent him to the motherland where he won't have any complaints.

phone poster

Don't you heard the news?He went to Google+ shut it down. Based moot

based
> liberal
tech is doomed

you have a hard reality ahead of you lol
life is nothing like you think it's going to be

>tfw mute unironically creates these threads just so people won't forget him
I think that asshole should just go back to the website he created. 4channel was created by hiro and foot had literally nothing to do with it.

Tfw Jow Forums is essentially dead and moot is gone.

Google (and most other big tech companies) literally pay people to do nothing, look up "rest and vest".

i miss foot

>no need to work, need to self-express
Self-express doesn't necessarily has anything to do with being relevant or being relevant at your job.

Ultimately, self-expression, or rather, more accurately gratification is all that matters in life, having money while not having to stress yourself means you're now free to fully partake in hedonistic pleasures.
And that's all that matters, which is what I've mentioned since the beginning, and why nobody gives a shit if he became irrelevant but now can afford to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Last I heard, he was working in Japan.

He has to pretend you never existed because every time he said faggot or nigger with his capcode on is enough to get him literally crucified.

Attached: 1523389334434.jpg (600x450, 83K)

Ywn found a place like Jow Forums and go to Japan with a comfy job at Google making 6 figures and having sex with as many pure Japanese girls as you want.

He's fucking living the dream all of us weebs had back in the day

If he isn't, I unironically hope he suffers a career threatening and potentially life threatening injury or disease.