WORKING AT AMAZON

Holy shit... so this is what it's like to work at Amazon:

churyumov.com/2019/02/public-protest-against-amazon.html

Attached: 1524504507314.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/04/16/amazon-warehouse-workers-pee-into-bottles-to-avoid-wasting-time-undercover-investigator/
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder

Attached: 9k=.jpg (192x262, 13K)

> I left a negative feedback about my manager Uwais Khan in the daily “Amazon Connect” survey. Amazon Connect team sent to me the report showing how my manager can calculate my answer. At our 1:1 meeting, Khan prohibited me to leave feedback in the system. Since then oppression started. Khan asked me to work on weekends. Then he asked HR how to prevent me from immigration benefits (not informing me about that)."

>"My 3 yo daughter has a development delay and I need to bring her to therapy. For that, I asked Khan for work from home once a week like everybody else in our team. Khan prohibited me to work from home. Moreover, he asked me to come to office at 7 am and sit there alone. All the other team members came to office at 11 am and worked from home without restrictions. And their children were not disabled."

Jesus fuck... that manager is a massive piece of pig shit.

What am I looking at here?

They say the feedback is anonymous. But it's fucking not. My last manager was a shithead and I gave him a bad review for the crap work he did on safety and he confronted me about it.

t.wagie at amazon

>not posting the wage slave cage edit

Wtf. Wagie left his wagecage? And he's a foreigner no less?

This will not do at all. We must protect our corporations from these harmful actors.

managers are often the most sadistic. you have to have a big ego and a lot of spite to willingly become management

I don't think I've met a manager who actually wanted the job who wasn't an asshole looking for reasons to hassle people

Attached: 1536597217281.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

Muslims are evil, what can you expect.

>you have to have a big ego and a lot of spite to willingly become management
lol or you are a good leader and like the amount of responsibility and the extra money. not all managers are incompetent or sadistic, that just seems to be your experience.

If you want a career you often need to put up with being management. The true tragedy is executives and upper management that tolerate this shit. I worked for a gym and was threatened with violence and death by a co-worker. Black one. We got pulled into a room over it. I told them I try to do my job and get people checked in/ collect payments because he'd hold up the line of people stringing out on pre workout wanting to lift.

He threatened me in the manager's office, and we BOTH got a write up. I was given the option of taking the write up or facing termination. I needed the money so I took the writeup. Now I can't use them as experience on my resume and I have a year+ gap.

Moreover, he was later promoted, sold fraudulent contracts and contracts under false promises, hasn't yet been fired over it, cost the company thousands, has complaints on Yelp and Google Reviews, and he's up for promotion to Manager.

Cage similar to how divers operate underwater with sharks, but this is for use with robots.

One sided reviews, especially from failed employees, are always a great way to gain a grounded, accurate perspective on things.

>manager is Uwais Khan
Mess with poo; get the loo

>only hire foreigners who can't write english
>nobody takes them seriously when they complain
Genius.

This.

You should always ALWAYS be on the lookout for another job unless you're very happy with your current job. Just a couple hours every week sending out resumes to your ideal job is enough. Make them work to keep people around and they'll figure out the problem soon enough. As it is if you put up with shit conditions then they don't see a problem worth solving and you get to suffer.

He might have been able to figure out it was you just from what you wrote about.

Never heard about the story where people at a warehouse had to pee in bottles?

Hello Amazon shills. I saw you also commented on the article trying to discredit his language skills when his skills were plenty sufficient to get the point across about your dystopia of a company and your endless attempts to bury negative PR because it's cheaper than adressing the issues.
Fuck Amazon.

>Bro!

Dropped. Probably he/she deserves.

thats why I'd never work with one let alone for one.

>t.wagie at amazon
do u work out of a cage?

Yes, that definitely sucks.

But isn't that what the USA (well, the rich that own your politics) was going for with its visa system? It is pretty much designed to do this.

The US is a third world country

>html as a second language
Explains not knowing how to resize an image.

Some goob from linked in is trying to recruit me for amazon. Whatshould I do?

Ask him if your cage will come with a toilet or only the piss bottles.

nypost.com/2018/04/16/amazon-warehouse-workers-pee-into-bottles-to-avoid-wasting-time-undercover-investigator/

Attached: 1540076636612.png (939x690, 255K)

>Terrorist attack
It is because they are Moozlimz
> a guy is a piece of shit
It is because he is a Moozlim
>Anyrhing not related to Religion done by a Muslim
It is because of Izlaaaaam

You guys truly are the NPCs of this generation instead of forming your own opinions and ideas yiu keep parroting what your faggot alt-right leaders keeps screaming.
No wonder your country is filled with filthy trannies and faggots haha you deserve everything you get you cucks

go back to fucking that goat, mohammed.

>immigrant getting abused
nah this is just typical in any workplace

Seething fag typical insults
>Hurrr durrrr Goats haha Muslims fuck goats because reasons
Nice one Burgerking mutt go back to sucking on your sister/wife tits while a Pedro fucks her in the butt

So is amazon the worst to work at (as an SE) out of all the big tech companies? Or is that still Uber?

>camelfucker got triggered.
kek'd. Jow Forums is haram., get the fuck off here or you'll end up stoned.

>Or is that still Uber?
Uber is god-tier. Amazon is for ppl who can't get a job anywhere else so they have to get shit on daily by megalomaniac bosses.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs

The global revolution is coming and the elites will hang in the streets. Justice for their actions will come.

top comment
>I don't mean to be rude but you should really have that sign and blog looked at, you can't even speak or write proper english - you're presenting yourself like some kind of madman, it's taking away from what you're trying to tell.

HAHAHHAH BTFO
his fucking picture on the blog isn't even sized right, fucking sad

How is Uber god-tier? You know we're talking about real jobs and not the "drive around stacy in my civic so i can 420 blaze it" jobs right?

He's not talking about the drivers you utter retard

The fact that you didn't understand it betrays your eternal poverty

>t. goatfucker
Blow up something to make a world better place
Like your family or that black piece of stone you all are worshiping

Attached: 1541202973957.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>Jow Forums incel thinks all muslims live with camels
No wonder you guys are the joke of all nations.
الحس طيزي

I know "he" wasn't, but I doubt there is that much of a difference between the two. But I'd love to know what it is.

Couple points:

#1 You don't need manager approval for internal transfers (maybe it's different because he requires work authorization but thats his problem)
#2 Your manager de-anonymizing your connections feedback is 100% against the program. Can easily go to HR or their boss to get this shit controlled.
#3 Amazon can demand you come in shitty hours, holidays, weekends, on call etc it's just part of the company and most roles.
#4 You can use PTO for literally any reason at any time.

I was actually gonna sign up for Prime today, and get of the parent's account (they like to snoop through purchase history). I decided not to, and to instead stop shopping there so much. I don't care about the employees, that's what walk-outs and unionization is for. But the fact that they sell Prime for 6 bucks per month if you have food stamps or medicaid, while selling either 12.99 per month or 120 per year just agitates the shit out of me. Because I was careful, and didn't bring a life into this world that I couldn't afford, I have to pay at least $48 more per year? Fuck that, and fuck them.

shitskin mad

Attached: arab mad.png (462x408, 343K)

Okay Jeff

Can confirm it's the same at micro$oft. And it's not "this manager is a massive piece of pig shit", it's "virtually every manager is a massive piece of pig shit".

how does this level of inefficiency and stupidity happen in the first place anyways
i get why it keeps happening but how does it start

It starts when the company grows large enough that they can't keep track of these things well enough, but simultaneously make enough money to be worth exploiting. That's usually end-stage startups to successful small companies. After that those people and the worker's complaints get "lost in the system" (that is, those people get on friendly terms with HR, their own managers, and other people who could have power over them, and keep any kind of turmoil local among the people they befriended, so the employees can complain to HR all they want but unbeknownst to them it's just going straight to the manager and friends, leading to being shitcanned).
I don't know if it's even possible for a big company not to be infested to the core with this shit.
Needless to say, as soon as a company is rich enough, these inefficiencies become pointless because sales is making all the money by selling lies and false promises to clients, and as we all know, it's sales that matters, not client satisfaction or product quality.

Allah willing

you -> back