14 year old in Memphis builds working nuclear reactor

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-1.52.20-PM-1.png (1862x1048, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/teen-builds-working-nuclear-fusion-reactor-in-memphis-home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He qt

This reminded me the guy who built the nuclear breeding reactor at age 17 and became target of FBI investigation died of fentanyl overdose in 2016 :E

is she/he on hrt?

any feet pics?

The radioactive boy scout?

ah yes, the radio active boy scout

what an esoteric thing for you to remember! what a smart and unique guy you are

Are you talking about the "Radioactive Boyscout"?

How impressive

Attached: images.jpg (478x603, 41K)

Any high schooler can build an electrostatic confinement fusion reactor with daddy's money.
Seriously, all you need is some deuterium, a valve, a turbomolecular vacuum pump, some glassware and a high voltage power source. All of which can be bought off Amazon for a couple thousand dollars.
Dozens of people have done it and there are instructions to build it all over the Internet.

the radioactive goyscout

Imagine being so bitter that you attack an user for no reason.

>attack

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 9.50.48 AM.png (604x718, 794K)

He stoled it.

I wonder whetever he made the connectors using injection molding or crimping.

Attached: dissenters_will_inevitably_abhor.jpg (705x833, 546K)

From playing Minecraft and Fortnite to building a nuclear reactor. Wow!

Attached: 2019-02-19_20-37-31.png (133x34, 11K)

being passive aggressive is still being hostile

Slow news day in East Ham, I'm guessing.
Good for him!

>being passive aggressive is still being hostile
you might be more comfortable making an account on Reddit

newfag

>newfag

Attached: angrytaylorcat.gif (320x160, 1.36M)

you might be more comfortable knowing what it's like to have a loving father.

>you might be more comfortable knowing what it's like to have a loving father.
downvoted

passive aggressiveness is the reddit way, faggot

A nuclear reactor isn't hard to build, the hard part is getting the material

>haha dae plebbit?
>im a 4channer
>never forget
>everyone nigger faggot
>so dark, so edgy, ill hack u

le-le-literally kansur

Attached: 1526777376700.png (500x478, 202K)

not only youre a faggot who bitches for no reason, youre also a passive agressive faggot, if youre going to insult at a imageboard just call the person a nigger

Nigger

Attached: osama.jpg (600x375, 150K)

>assblasted replies
neo-Jow Forums got revealed pretty quick by your shitposting

The fuck is wrong with your faggot ass?

>radio active boy scout
MR HAHNNNNNN

Lol, is your NEETdom offended by a 17 year old's success?

He's on Reddit and YouTube
Shocker, nothing of value ever
reddit com/user/ThePackLeaderWolfe

Attached: images (13).jpg (474x265, 15K)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

OP sucks cocks and didn't post link
>foxnews.com/science/teen-builds-working-nuclear-fusion-reactor-in-memphis-home

He built a fusion reactor, not a fission reactor. Also his parents gave him $10,000 to do it. Impressive, but not as impressive as the nuclear boyscout

fuk I live in Memphis hope I don't get irradiated

Nuclear weapons don't exist. The boy scout was a psyop to make people think they were real.

Attached: botnet.jpg (770x578, 44K)

Boy scouts don't exist. The reactor was a psyop to make people think there was a counterpart to the girl scouts.

Did you just assume their gender?

Shut the fuck up you goddamn nigger

Cool computer Joshua

Attached: Ahmed Muhammad.jpg (198x144, 9K)

> buys parts
> invents
my fucking sides.

> he spent between $8,000 and $10,000 over the course of a year collecting the parts he needed to build his nuclear fusion reactor
parents pay for and help 14yo build fusion reactor for attention.

oh, look! it's reddit samefagging. probably should fuck off back there and stay there, faggots. rich kids that get everything done for them by their parents just for internet attentionwhoring do not get any respect here. you'd all know about the lack of respect when you're working at walmart and sucking cocks in parking lots.

Where do people get uranium?I'd rather use it for a dirty bomb than a stupid reactor.

Imagine being so fragile and delusional that you think everyone who disagrees with you must be the same person.

imagine being this much reddit when you have to same fag on Jow Forums? amazing.

IP counter friend.

> ip counter
> 47 posts
> 11 IPs
same fagging: confirmed. thanks, faggot.

I'm talking about the fact that posts from new IPs are marked...
Given that you don't understand anonymous discussion, are not familliar with the site itself, and are acting like a total bitch, it's painfully obvious you're not from here or at least don't spend a lot of time here.
Who are you trying to convince? You think the people disagreeing with you are going to forget they're different people? You're only trying to convince yourself. You're gay.

Attached: file.png (282x70, 3K)

You would.
Sorry, but no.

Attached: epic.png (998x1117, 151K)

how do you see that?

>bullying fatherless ugly girls
SAVAGE

His argument wasn't super compelling but your contrived autistic blerb sure as fuck convinced me that you are a raging faggot.

Your post history convinced me of that. Who cares?

Only he sees it because it isn't a real metric. Weird rice shit made by pedo weebs like their you counters... lol

ban yourself please

Don't you have some shitty um... shit I forgot what it was called.

That place where everyone talks about fisting assholes and says OwO and UwU over and over...

Discord.

You are in one of those places right now aren't you lmfao.

I can't believe you're still using that trip but I guess it works since it pisses me off enough to check what retarded shit you've sperged out this time.

He's really not much different than the nigger who "invented" his own computer. There are fucking step by step instructions on how to assemble this shit.

He also joined the navy as a nuke, didn't like it and joined the Marines after. There are stories on Jow ForumsUSMC about that guy and his antics. RIP

Attached: tumblr_muh5u9UTLT1qmi8ppo1_500.jpg (420x700, 77K)

>you might be more comfortable making an account on Reddit
based and red pilled

I am the one of the anons who told you to fuck off. Roasties and their ways don't belong here.
But I am also , so I agree once you have around 10k to buy the materials (the more costly of which I think it's the turbopump, putting it together is child's play.
But I disagree the atomic boy scout is lame, if that's what you mean. That guy really put effort in his project.

well, you're not wrong but being passive agrressive is what girls do. you should have called him a nigger. unless you're a girl in which case post feet pix.

he's not wrong and you're a tripfag so there's that

tripfag gtfo
here's your (you)

Cope.

>well, you're not wrong but being passive agrressive is what girls do
no

yes

Rip in pepporoni you wonderful rascal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

Well this kid's got freakin job security for the rest of his life doesn't he?

He did, or his parents?

Lol ok retard

Does it run on Jow Forumsentoo?

I can just imagine his mom saying to the press
him may look like big shiny shit
but him sho is got a heart o gold

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

reactors aren't consumer electronics yet. Only after Apple makes them so we can discuss them here.

Can't wait til we can buy these for realsies.

Attached: 41WbhJfoR8L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

Lol, western kids can build nuclear reactors but BME's still haven't worked it out.

>he likes sonic

Based kid

give it back tyrone

Except this device doesn't only not generate energy, but actually wastes a shit ton of it to generate a bunch of barely detectable neutrons, you stupid fuck.

BME detected

>V& in 3... 2... 1...

I wonder how long it will be until we get fusion reactors on par with the tech from the Fallout games.

I didn't even know what a BME is until I looked it up after writing all that. Doesn't change a thing.
By making fun of niggers with this completely useless "reactor" you're supporting their propaganda that non cucked people are scientifically illiterate you dumb fuck.

he really is
10/10 would smooch and smother

Yes he was

He's so CUTE

What a surprise. The black kid's hero is a humanoid animal of color and excels in running away fast from his problems. Go figure.

He'll make a great twink one day.

Let's hope it's legit.

Kid has a hell of a future for him if burn out or (((they))) related faggotry doesn't get him.

Not really impressive anymore. A friend of mine in HS built a working fusion reactor for the science fair, and even meet the president because of it.

I'll try and find the picture ai have but the one my friend build like 8 years ago was about the size of a Stanley thermos.

Fuck that good luck with the cancer

Building a reactor really isn't hard if you've read the literature.

Does it generate power for his house? Is it Thorium-Salt or Uranium?

>all these triggered redditors ITT
it really is an invasion

The last guy who did that irradiated his whole neighborhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0QMeTjcJDA

leave

you have to go back

Ayy, this don't work on Clover cholo.