Have you ever been happy?

Have you ever been happy?

Attached: qtpTIfk9uCI.jpg (1280x805, 236K)

no

No

Yes btw wich one of stalins tower is it?
I reallt find it magnificent how fast Moscow changes itselfs

yes

why?

Hotel Ukraine. I live here.

Maybe when I was just a 5 yo kid

Wow it must be extremely expensive to have a flat there

this. my self loathing started kicking in when i was like 10

Attached: 220px-Soviet_soldier_DN-SC-92-04942.jpg (220x330, 24K)

No. Next question,

guess I've just doxed myself

no
got bullied as a child and that led to spiraling depression and intense social anxiety

dont worry everyone loves you here
btw what about you? so far I can say that you are a person with ambitions and resources to this ambitions, You have great education and apperently live in a great house.
So are you happy?

I am happy now,because I realized how I free I am.People who say childhood is the happiest period of one's life are forgetting all the bad things about it.School was the worst part of my life and I still carry the scars.

Cmon Im pay you a visit soon and will give you a chocolate dont be afraid

Attached: 1479319790216.png (826x826, 310K)

Yeah before i was born

Thank you for the kind words, Abe, you've always been one of my fav posters here. Don't mind my issues. I'm happy cause its snowing, I think I'll go take a stroll through the snowy Moscow.

lately I've been pretty happy, I think not having a computer 99% of the time helped

I realized recently I probably just don’t have the capacity for it so I’m trying to appreciate the small things, instead. Sometimes it’s stupid shit like admiring the sky, or making coffee in the morning. I try.

i'll be happy when im dead

@Depressed meme teens
Get off my r/banter

Attached: 1531771074689.jpg (567x839, 457K)

Fact

yes, but a very long time ago and not for very long. But yes, I did get to be happy once.

i'm pretty much content all the time, but like any human, I always want more.

Yeah mate, basically everyday tbdesu

Attached: shibu 56.png (495x750, 300K)

yeah same desu famalam lole why
tf would i not be

maybe

Jow Forums genuinely makes me happy on shit days, and you Aussiebros are funny cunts so it's easy to get chuffed again

Attached: shibu 75.png (1126x793, 781K)

before I felt love

I only feel happy when there's a red exclamation point on the Jow Forums tab icon

can't remember

Yes

Yes

Attached: 1526679630137.jpg (700x598, 341K)