What adblocker do you fucks use...

what adblocker do you fucks use? I was curious about using ublock and added it and was going to delete my old adblocker but looking around someone on leddit was suspicious about how popular it is now, and that it could be a honeypot or something, which in turn has raised my suspensions and now I'm reluctant to change.
Currently I use adblocker ultimate in combination with noscript (on firefox if that matters)
also while I'm making this thread I've been having an issue where what I think is a large cursor flashes on the edge of my monitor, it doesn't replace my normal cursor and I'm on win 8.1

Attached: 1419813463524.gif (281x199, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock
github.com/LiCybora/NanoCoreFirefox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> someone on leddit was suspicious about how popular it is now, and that it could be a honeypot or something, which in turn has raised my suspensions and now I'm reluctant to change

You can go back there and ask.

nano adblocker and nano defender

Gentoo + Lynx

I don't go on fuckin reddit, just saw it when looking for comparisons to other adblockers, but i doubt you'll believe me anyway

ublock origin is the best
umatrix is kinda like noscript
privacy badger is nice to have too

ghostery, adblock plus are both compromised so avoid those
ive never heard of adblocker ultimate so im assuming its botnet shit

fpbp

It's uBlock Origin you're looking for. "uBlock" itself got sold to some asshole and isn't worth the download.

ublock origin is the one I got, not the other one

>falling for the privacy badger meme

all of them

Feel free to point out where in the source the malicious code is
github.com/gorhill/uBlock

Alright faggot, if you're so paranoid then do us all a service and audit ublock

This. UBO is bloat

there is a version of nano defender for firefox but not nano adblocker, just github links I'm not keen to trust

>not building a pi-hole container on your Linux server to block ads then using Adblock pro to do the reconfiguring of page layouts

You don’t belong here

Unlock origin

>suspicious that ad blocking thing is a honey pot
lol wut

if you use https everywhere, theres nothing wrong using pwiacy bagger, both are from efffff

the dev didn't want to maintain all 3 browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox), he claimed that Firefox had weird policies and had to basically rewrite the entire extension just to get it working on FIrefox.

There exists an unofficial version on Github github.com/LiCybora/NanoCoreFirefox

>bloating your browser
fucking state of Jow Forums

i liek it because it offs js and has image prevention

I just use my hosts. It’s the least bloated as locker of them all

kek but based