If dark themes are so good then why do 95% of programs where you actually read things use light themes by default?

if dark themes are so good then why do 95% of programs where you actually read things use light themes by default?

Attached: [JacobSwaggedUp] Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - 02 (BD 1280x720).mp4_snapshot_11.52_[2018.11.06 (1280x720, 134K)

Dark themes are for bedroom neets.

don't bully Jow Forums

This, can confirm. Been using them for years.

i use both desu

Attached: 3808278F-14D6-47C2-98C3-8443378B51E2.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Why do you continue to use proprietary software?

can't argue with that

why not

It is malware that is designed to disrespect your freedoms.

ppl are retards and have the lowered the brightness then wonder why they go blind

user, you're cute, and I know you probably want to have your dicc locked away into a chastity cage, but that's not a good enough reason to also let your freedoms be locked away by a proprietary OS.

I don't pretend like dark themes are somehow better on the eyes or otherwise objectively superior. I just very much prefer them.

Idk if dark themes are necessarily better. All I know is they reduce my eye strain

DARKTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: e4e7550d5206aa77578bf68aac829580663c4f0a_hq.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

>2019
>winshit
you must be extremely retarded.

Why are 95% of people retarded?

So you’re saying they’re great

I prefer pastel colors. sortof like what plan9 uses
light themes are blinding, and dark themes usually look like complete ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190220_003102.png (1366x768, 435K)

Dark themes are for people who did not have Lasik

t. lasik victim who cant use dark themes anymore because of higher order aberrations (basically everything bright has a glow around it, so white text on dark background looks incredibly fuzzy and on my left eye i see every letter twice)

brotip: dont fall for the refractive surgery jew, search for "lasik complications pupil size" to learn more

Attached: dahyun_eating.webm (334x530, 292K)

most people have no complications
don't act all butthurt just because it didn't work for you

>most people have no complications
thats false, but you dont know better because you are uneducated, not going to get into an argument here
>average optical treatment zone of refractive surgery is 6.5mm in diameter
>average pupil size for a white male at 25years is 7.2mm in diameter
>increase in HOA is guaranteed
>refractive surgery is burning nerve ending for your entire life
>nerves cant signal to the brain that tear production is necessary
>dry eye syndrom is guaranteed for most patients.

most people are just too much of a brainlet to realize their complications, just like most whitelets are too retarded to realize that their countries are entirely owned and controlled by kikes

Attached: dubu_laughs_at_you.jpg (1000x1500, 157K)

Imagine being so retarded that when something bad happens to you you have to invent these theories and pretend like it actually happens to everyone
Everyone I know who's had it done has no complications

Based

>citing research papers is inventing theories
imagine being this much of an IQ77 brainlet

>Everyone I know who's had it done has no complications
okay, so you say I invent theories and then you come up with anecdotal evidence. i have to correct myself, your IQ is way lower than 77

Attached: HOA_average_change.jpg (831x380, 45K)

you're misinterpreting research to try and justify the fact that the surgery didn't work for you
i would almost feel sorry for you if you weren't a compete sperglord

damn the ophthalmologists sneaked in here too?

>he cant tell the difference between interpreting and citing
okay, just kys

Attached: brainletmill.jpg (364x481, 35K)

I can, you're interpreting
I could even say you were coping

post your sources proving the opposite then nerd

Dark themes are only good on amoled screen or if you are on a room with no light at all.

Dark themes are only good if you're edgy enough to be in a dark room.

This.

Based.

That looks like literal shit.

Dark themes are for retards who look at monitors in the dark at night. People who read things are disproportionately likely to have light bulbs.

cringe

Because dark themes are terrible in normal light conditions. Gotta remember that most people don't use their computers in basements with no windows.

Attached: file.png (500x832, 673K)

Attached: 1549062862554.webm (1280x720, 732K)

>your IQ is way lower than 77
You went out and had the surgery, who among us is really the IQlet?
Hint: it's you.

I used to shut off the lights when I was in the office past 7 and this one turbo faggot that also worked a lot of overtime used to stand up and turn them back on.

I would too. Only assholes work in the dark.

i had lasik surgery 2 years ago amd have only had one negative side-effect, that is when i rub my eyes hard in the mornings sometimes it feels dry and painful. otherwise i have zero problems with tear ducts, focusing, sensitivity to light, etc. my vision is significantly better than before in literally all ways.
reading your post just makes me think you don't understand English very well

No bully

Attached: 1504725112182.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

my gf sena is so cute!

Wrong, only assholes work in light.

I use a dark theme for low level languages and a light theme for high level languages
psychoanalyse that

My wife had the surgery with no complications.

Dark themes are for retards who can't set their monitor up.