Running low on disk space, should I baleet all my pacman packages or just install Windows instead of Linus

Running low on disk space, should I baleet all my pacman packages or just install Windows instead of Linus

Attached: fuuk.png (942x735, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maytag235.wordpress.com/discography/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(222)-cache/pacman/pkg
% sudo rm -rf ./*.tar.xz
sudo: unable to execute /bin/rm: Argument list too long

top lel, I'm gonna have to do a for loop or use some other software to delete the packages there is too many

Install Gentoo

Install puppy linux if space is a concern. Also don't touch windows

well I need Windows to use Microsoft Office Word, that's why I needed some space in the first place to make a VM

Windows has this dll cache you can't purge.
It just grows larger and larger and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>sudo: unable to execute /bin/rm: Argument list too long
>the state of shell wild card expansion
Use find.

I already did
for i in $(ls *.tar.xz); do sudo rm $i; done

Now I decided to -Syu since I was doing some maintenance anyway and Arch is just silly with how many updates there always is XD

Attached: 2019-02-19-215818_942x735_scrot.png (942x735, 75K)

You're like a baby, watch this.

Also that's win7, if was win10 i bet it would easily bust the 40GB.

Attached: win.jpg (377x487, 69K)

Buy a new drive
Oh wait you can't cause you use shitty laptops and refuse to post my old desktops so I can remember the name of that album I used to listen too

Make sure to delete orphan packages fren. If you use yay it's simply
yay -c

I'll orphan you cunt

wut
Why would I have your old desktop saved, I only save my own old desktops
Also I am pretty sure but not certain that I could upgrade the disk in this laptop

Attached: 2019-02-19-220654_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 596K)

Yay

Did you listen to a lot of meme techno in like 2011 or 2012 and remember an album with a lot of static it was a remix of another album if I remember correctly

win 10 is 21gb

no that wasn't me. In that time it was only doom metal for me.
Yeah so I just looked and I don't see any reason I couldn't upgrade the disk but my 950 Pro is in my other laptop I'm using as a server

Attached: see.jpg (85x48, 4K)

lel scaled to 85px instead of percent

Attached: see.jpg (3427x1928, 2.28M)

When you first install it.

WPS

the only meme music I listened to ever with static in it was maytag, basically a tribute band to sunn but it definitely isn't techno
maytag235.wordpress.com/discography/

Yeah I have it but I just really like the real version of Word. I think I'm just gonna install Windows then have either a WSL install or some minimull VM for Linshit. I already have a home virtual lab full of Linux boxes I can use for homeworks and stuff

Oh you don't have a standard sata port I'm sorry

It's fine this is a tiny laptop that I got for carrying to class but it's now my bed laptop too which it does pretty well it just might need a bigger disk or I might need to be more careful with what I store locally

Jordan u fuckin pussy just keep Linux what a puss

pacman -Sc
clears the cache

Use Libreoffice Writer you retard

OP here, I'm going to just install Windows now my install media is reasdy

Windows 10 I hope and why did it take so long to make install media?

I only had an USB 2.0 drive handy and the place I got my key for Windows from no longer had it available for download so I had to find a copy in my server

Also fuck Windows has to reboot a lot during the post installation update process

>now the botnet is automatically filling my desktop with old ass files I didn't ever remembered having

Attached: 20190220_001502.jpg (2268x4032, 2.97M)

Jesus the stupidity redundant shit windows backs up

Just use the find command with delete feature.

rsync —archive —delete empty_dir your_dir

Font?

sorry my dude I forgot it, it had the word crisp in it and I didn't install it on purpose I just saw it had gotten pulled in by something else at some point

>tfw installing Windows in order to save disk space
Are you a Jow Forumsenius?

my Arch install was bretty big desu, I had about 5000 packages

>for i in $(ls
Holy fuck retard

>spending that much space on some shitty 80s arcade game

How? You can emulate it easily enough online. Lol, the fact that you manage to somehow use that much space up for it, even if you included all the spinoffs, is unbelievable.

um it worked though sperglord