Using Arch with i3

>using Arch with i3
>just browsing Jow Forums
>goes to htop
>CPU at 60-70%
Why would this happen? Is hiro using this site as a bitcoin miner?

Attached: fear.jpg (541x410, 66K)

because you touch yourself at night

Maybe linux is just fucking awfull.

Mozilla is bloat

Shit cpu, bloat browser, bloat site

>meme3/sgay
Use bspwm or xmonad, nigger.

because you go to shitty pages with gorillion scripts or have not turned off smooth scrolling

Shut up pablo

60-70% you poor fool, wait till you start seeing the memory leaks

Attached: 45b754b75.jpg (359x251, 14K)

You probably have a video ad playing and it's software video decoding on your CPU

Arch and i3 on an x220 here, my CPU is at 5% with ~30 tabs open including Jow Forums, as well as bunch of other programs running in the background including 2 electron apps, signal and discord. Though I do have uBlock Origin with extra lists.

Does no one here have a pi running pihole??

Why would you? You can just use an adblocker and it will work the same if not better. And here are far better uses for a raspberry pi

uBlock works way better than a PiHole. DNS filtering is terrible. I cannot even filter anything that comes from the same domain.

Ahh poor guy fell for the pi hole meme youtube vids

Waterfox here gone crazy with 1.5gb usage of ram with only 1 TAB active (Jow Forums)

>using a shitty ARM SBC for handling traffic
>running YET ANOTHER seperate device just for filtering DNS requests, which then get passed to something else anyway
>not just hooking a powerful router up with dnsmasq and block lists

it works for me

What I could never get is why a browser needs to use up more than a gjg of ram to display a 48kb webpage.

>either limit speed to 100Mbps half duplex assuming the shitty USB bus everything runs off of + slow ass ARM won't become a bottleneck (it will)
>OR
>risk having not every DNS request actually filtered
>he thinks all devices actually obey their configurations
It doesn't

mine is at 05-15 with vanila firefox adblock and other workspaces filled with vim terminals and another firefox.
running mint + i3

>i3
Do you use i3blocks? Probably you got a block with the repeat interval. This thing literally burns your CPU.

>X.Org
>not even dwm

the poor bastard will see them soon enough

i3 works on top of x server

at least i get to touch something