How do you guys cope with working?

how do you guys cope with working?

Attached: 1544967245100.jpg (640x539, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY4Wj_-Zec
youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m black

shitposting is therapeutic.

Attached: 1546823597365.jpg (1408x2399, 326K)

face of a man who doesn't have to work

that's a TV show host who larps as a blue collar worker tho

Just eat the shit goyim. Stop being so stubborn. You should be grateful we give you shit at all. There are people who would kill for an opportunity to eat our shit.

>working

Attached: 1542745987927.png (288x211, 80K)

I worked 11 hours today and now I'm tired. Fuck you NEETS!

I get money, I help people (healthcare), I have a sense of dignity and purpose because of my job. I get to see a lot of nice people and coworkers and I get out of my house on a regular basis which is a good thing.

Find a job that you like (enough). Meanwhile, work on side projects that will eventually become your full income.

I enjoy my job. It gives me skills for higher paying jobs, which will allow me to retire earlier.

I just built a new PC because of it, and it feels great because it's all on my own money.

problem is i don't like any jobs. i get that it's a total first world problem, but i can't help it. programming sucks, being in the service industry sucks, it all sucks. it's just degrees of slavery of abuse

I work as a projectionist. Since modern cinema systems are full auto once I set up the schedule for next week there is barely anything to do. I literally spend 80% of my worktime on Jow Forums and twitch.

The film caught on fire once while I was watching the "Journey to the Center of the Earth" reboot. They cut out 50 min of the film because it all melted.

Work is for chumps.

high IQ NEET here
ask me *

>ENTITLED
>WHITE MEN
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

Attached: boomer pledge.jpg (912x768, 229K)

Running. Drinking. Escapism and daydreaming.

>Meanwhile, work on side projects that will eventually become your full income.
Projects like what?

>projecting this hard

projects that get taken from you when you re-read your contract and find out you signed a non-compete clause that gives your current employer carte blanche ownership over everything you write on or off company time.
And if you manage to catch it and tell the to fuck off, they'll hire the next guy who won't make a fuss.

Sounds like a dream job. What's the pay?

minimum wage
you also get to work the concession stands when people flake

Only in America would this be legal.

kek good one lad

You'll come to hate your side projects then.

t. 36 yo

Sucks but pays the bills. I'm not gonna pretend I'm proud of being an IT chimp in a dead end job, though.

doesn't disney do something similar ot their artists?

By having money, I don't have a tech job yet.

nah
normal work isn't fun because it's basically slavery
when you work for yourself you don't hate your work, unless you fucked up

its standard practise all over the place

no, pretty much anything stops being fun when it becomes an obligation to not starve and fall behind on your debts, even something esosteric like drawing furry inflation vore

that's assuming you're poor and have debts, yeah
I don't

kek

so i take it you don't have bills or pay for any utilities?

yes, i'm just not living paycheck to paycheck doing comissions

Not him, but I live with parents in a family house and pay only tine rent, so I can enjoy most of my earnings.

just be a man and persevere. you should be saving to start your own business anyway

it is the only thing that gives my life purpose. without a job i would probably kill myself.

I work a job that I enjoy and that's fulfilling, in health care. I help other people make their lives better and they rely on me to be able to live a normal life.

Booze

By not working very hard.

I don't
I've been getting suicidal thoughts every day ever since I've started working fulltime not too long ago

Working keeps me from thinking about how bad things really are.

Attached: bq-5bf56ed5ce4a9.jpg (1080x720, 196K)

i have actual rights and decent working conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjY4Wj_-Zec

>As many genders as we want
I want two genders. Checkmate, leftards.

Attached: skelecool.png (636x627, 762K)

Getting paid generously.

Very nice

Badly.
After every project I have at least a week where I'm incapable of forcing myself to do anything so I just shitpost all day at work.
Then I start to panic that people will discover I haven't done anything and that I'm a failure, which plunges me into a habitual cycle of depression.
Ultimately I realize I need to catch up and start working pretty hard. This cycle repeats ad nauseam.

Don't worry.
They'll never go away but you will learn how to deal with them better over time.

>they never go away
then I know what must be done

You don't need to act on them.

>They'll never go away
what kind of defeatist attitude as that

Well they haven't in 7+ years, at this point I'm not expecting them to.

Unironically making friends at work. It's all shitty, people make unreasonable demands based on the amount of money they think our services are worth (IT consultant). Not having an adversarial relationship with most of the people at my job makes it bearable to go in, and actually having fun working with them makes it bearable when I have to put in extra hours to solve a problem.

I would KMS if I had to work

but why suffer

Suffering is the default state of humanity, you don't need 24/7 bliss to make it.

i don't.
Living la vida neeto

I don't have to. I enjoy my job, it pays well and I have enough time and energy to indulge in other activities when I'm not working.

t. third worlder

By not being able to get a job in the first place.

I'm shitposting from work right now and furry inflation vore is a patrician fetish

Attached: download.jpg (1280x853, 227K)

Good. I'm a pharmacist Femanon :3

Show cute feet

as if he wasn't pathetic enough

but I don't want bliss, I just want the suffering to last all day

>hurrdurr hard work manly man pledge from a guy whose only professional background is confessing to having a cartoon waifu at 3am on the shopping network

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo

I found a job tangentially related to something I'm passionate about and think will help the world. So at least I wake up feeling like I'm contributing to something good everyday. I work at a bitcoin miner hosting facility.

Attached: IMG_20190205_125337.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>it's just degrees of slavery of abuse
Then go live in a fucking forest

I hope you're joking

>Not using permanent marker to cross that out.

this basically exposes 80% of Jow Forums

How many people have been laid off since the crash?

Recently switched jobs into a management position, and now instead of just IT I also manage a finance team. All told I have about 60 people under me, and the amount of petty bullshit that they care about is ridiculous. Kind of hating life. Pay is OK, but probably not worth the headache of dealing with people.

I wish I were a rich NEET.

Attached: riker clapping.gif (300x306, 261K)

Attached: 1545897376680.jpg (609x664, 248K)

I unironically enjoy working though I wish I had more free time

Almost every point is wrong in something.

I seriously can't, it torments me to slave my life away but you need it to survive.

OBEY

Imagine not being part of a union, literally lmaoing @ u

Coffee and cigarettes

I set goals for myself to make the menial bullshit feel like it has a purpose, however little. Each day that I sacrifice my time is one step closer to enjoying the fruits of my labor. When I run out of things to strive for I’m in serious trouble because at that point I’m working for nothing particular in mind and that’s when I come close to breaking down and dropping everything. Thankfully I’m no longer paying rent and don’t have that looming over my head any more.

What do you want OP? Do you wanna upgrade your PC? Do you want new clothes? I want a high quality record player and other various audio equipment, and that’s hundreds if not more than a thousand dollars. I also want to upgrade my PC. If I didn’t want these things, I wouldn’t feel motivated at work at all. I would think my time is more valuable than that. Just my two cents

Attached: 1BF95C15-A7C3-4D96-B501-68DFE23F6D0B.jpg (420x320, 12K)

I remember being in highschool

this guy gets it

Hard for me to even find a job because of my anxiety, let alone things like the ridiculous hours both in length (I've seen up to 12 hours) and start/end times in really early and really late times.

Actual pharmacuck here
If you enjoy your shit job you're part of the problem, or you're in the minority that works at an independent.
Thank god I decided to do a residency, my friends that work retail are borderline suicidal because of all the bullshit corporate puts on the on a daily fucking basis.

Nope, try reverse searching my pic related
Literally everyone but me, lol

bitcoin is a giant scam and you aren't doing anything good for the world

>bitcoin is a giant scam
You're a basic bitch

Your parents fucked up.

and you're a gullible fool if you think there's anything honest about it

Nothing to do with them, anxiety is a real issue. Chemicals in the brain and shit.

I wish I could work. 30 years old and I've never had a job.

I haven't read these rules in a while but holy shit
>show up early
>stay late
>don't complain
>don't resent your boss's success

This guy is a capitalist's dream. Work yourself to death while the boss sits in an air conditioned office making all the money.

Attached: dudewhat.jpg (480x480, 103K)

Why not? Honest question not trying to insult or anything it's tough out there I can relate to you.

>making all the money
>air conditioned office
i don't know what job your working but i can bet you're bottom dollar the only thing you have to complain about is the thermostat being sexist.

Its losers like you who don't benefit from the system. Not because its inherently unfair, but because you waste time complaining, you half-ass the job you somehow managed to recieve of the millions who applied, don't go further than the bare minimum (despite more inevitably needing to be done), don't do anything useful in your spare time, and on top of that complain that you aren't the CEO of the company whose job is "easier".

>not using gpl

Depression, social anxiety, isolation, no energy, no motivation. I don't know how to function as a human being anymore. I've just been a NEET for 10+ years, living at home, never going outside for any reason. It would be nice to change it but I have no idea how.