1080p

>1080p
>2GB
>V:10
>A:10
How does he do it, bros?

Attached: 1532137421900.jpg (265x190, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paste.ofcode.org/pMnU3tbwtZpM7Mvz6JAh2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i get 720p, faster smaller and still looks and sounds great

Pajeet encoding for pajeets.

If you are White and download YIFY you are no better than a pajeet.

> V: 10
> A: 10
are u blind and deaf?

That doesn't answer my question. How does he do it? Could it be magic?

I don't know man... I think it's worth the extra 200 MB for his 4K releases

Attached: Screenshot_20190220_154816.jpg (720x1440, 329K)

>audio loses sync after 5 minutes and never recovers bro
>video is covered in banding, artefacts, busy scenes are a total mess sir
>A:10 bro
>V:10 sir
>thanks so much bro i watch this on my thinkpad t420 sir and its perfect sir

works on my phone!

never bothers properly encoding subs which pisses me off

>V:10
>A:10
have ever seen the opposite of yify as in actually high quality video/audio cause I don't think you have the difference is massive you're going to have better quality on netflix than with yify.

handbrake preset

this

I actually am. Where is their legit site?

> implying yify was re-encoding scene releases
> reddit
please leave, lamer.

don't care. wasn't a scener, made far too many security mistakes, got busted. just another torrent fool with no fucking clue.

Watch films x265 encode by UTR or QxR like whiteman

>YIFY
user, he ded

>A
>10
Wut? It's always too quiet and lacks detail.

p
GB
that's rar bg, yif is like 1g iirc

by doing 2.0 stero audio instead of bloated 5.1 surroud which no one uses anyway

it's actually brightness/contrast, they dimm it and the so the pixelation is not that easy to see

A10 V10?

I'd only miss them if I still had 3 Mbps internet.

Any video below 5 GiB per hour (at 1080p) is not worth watching because it's almost certainly eye-cancer encoding quality.

Attached: yify.jpg (1500x1543, 269K)

>GiB
autism

You're a poorfag.

Just buy more hard drives and faster internet you dimwitted nigger.

Anything below 7-8GB for a 1080p RIP is useless.

This. It still looks stunning and sounds great on my 50 inch 1080p television.

Bitrate is high in the beginning, then drops off gradually. Low IQ people and shitters watching on their phone/tablet/craptop don't perceive this

>defending yify

>imagine being someone who doesn't download 2160p HEVC remuxes with 7.1 atmos

plebs

I watch all my movies/tv shows on the train while commuting so YIFY is good enough considering how little space it takes up.

>8 movies
>460GB+
V10
A10

Attached: 2019-02-20 09_22_36.png (338x159, 6K)

What's the best source for high-bitrate BDrips (or even bdreemuxes)? I have a seedbox and I'm happy to leave things seeding for a long time, but I don't have the time or inclination to "interview" for some super-secret-treehouse-club private site and I also wouldn't have any content to contribute.

Is there anywhere that would be better than just searching TPB?

Is this a Jow Forums humor thread ?

Beyond-HD was pretty easy to get into awhile ago, not sure about how easy it is right now.

But they have pretty much every UHD remux available, and most non-UHD titles as well.

Got a problem with high bitrate content?

Attached: 2019-02-20 09_32_27.png (710x296, 20K)

You're missing out user, install a virtual surround/room spatialisation solution already. I'm using Spacial Sound Card right now, have also heard good things about HeSuVi.
I'm considering hardware solutions too (Sennheiser and Soundblaster both offer DACs with hardware VSS, although they have something of a tacky "gamer" aesthetic which is unfortunate).

Simple 2.0 direct to the headphones sounds incredibly boring now.

All that wasted storage for HP in UHD

i'll be grabbing a new 6 or 8TB HDD soon anyway.

Attached: 2019-02-20 09_36_16.png (885x116, 8K)

>Beyond-HD
Sounds good but it's invite only now

Ah fair enough

Attached: 2019-02-20 09_37_40.png (914x288, 17K)

PSA h.265 encodes are quite small by denoising/degraining, or just buy the UHD Blu-ray like a white man would do

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go invite begging. The whole "secret club bonus points" thing doesn't really appealing to me honestly... I'm not looking to join a community, I just want to acquire some high quality videos.

Honestly wish the studios would forget the useless DRM thing and just let me pay for an MKV.

BHD community doesn't exist, it's just a bunch of curry niggers downloading remuxes.

No one communicates, there is no real forum activity.

sadly your sight and hearing is not 10/10

he has so many releases that when a normalfag sees a movie released by him he knows what to expect. frankly speaking, the only release of yify i've had problems with was the good the bad and the ugly which had sound cut off at the end. in other words it just werks.

>no replies

Attached: 1546916316053.jpg (1448x1080, 301K)

the DULLEST franchise

Educate the rest of us then nigger. What does nigger use ?. Uncompressed DVD ?

>Downloading shitty encodings
>Not getting the original REMUX
Stay pleb as always Jow Forums

Attached: 1446711993613.jpg (294x298, 42K)

> be me
> can access any uhd or bluray rip, any kind of quality or title i can think of
> a member of no torrent site whatsoever
my life: fucking awesome.

what a fucking shit-tier website. most of you faggots appear to be 12yo and are only able to get access to so-called "private" sites run by pajeets and morons. torrents are for lamers and stupid faggots. all these "private" sites are fucking cancer and need to be eradicated.

fuck off.

yiffy torrents are the best

Think you might have misinterpreted me. I don't like the whole private thing and I'd only be interested in joining if it's the only way to get the videos I'd like.

I'm on AHD and BTN too, but BHD has UHD remuxes because their internal group is one of the primary sources for UHD remuxes currently. Many UHD encodes you find are sourced from BHD's Framestore internal remuxes.

>these zoomers will never know aXXo encodes

If you're not getting the 20/30GB+ release for anything 4k don't bother. Just upscale 1080p while you're at it.

Let's not pretend like those were somehow better, now.

I have access to xdcc as well faggot.

YIFY more like YIFFY haha

you can compress shit on average 20:1 and it will look damn near the same, there are a few lossless compressed things I have used that get great results.

>adds film grain to everything
What did he mean by this?

>he
>user yify isn't a he.

>you can compress shit on average 20:1 and it will look damn near the same
You need glasses and a frontal lobe transplant. Also probably a better screen.

What 3rd world shit hole you live in that you torrent shit quality 1080p movies instead of 4k rips.

name one reason why i should spend 10 hours downloading a perfect bluray/4k rip instead of getting yify 1080p in 20minutes.

get better internet.

Even 20 minutes for a 1080p yify mix is retarded.

I download 50GB 4k remuxes in under 15 minutes.

great advice retard let me just move out to the central part of a city just to pirate movies in slightly better quality.

No, you don't.

>yify
go away furry

Attached: bill ballmer.png (279x319, 33K)

YIFY was good when 1TB HDD was an insane size and most flash drives were 2GB.

If you're downloading these tier of encodes these days, you're cooked.

Yes I do.
Even at just ~500mbps you can download 50GB in under 15 minutes.

>central part of a city
I live like 20 miles from a city and i have sub $100 1gbps internet.

>replied

i just found it funny that nobody wants ((((New Release High Quality Encodes)))) from yify

I unironically love yify.

i remember one time I ended up in a chat room with the Yify dudes, and they were pretty much retarded
half their releases MD5 don't match to the md5 they include, and they were clueless about it, nor care to fix it

Because it looks like shit.
That's how they do it.

>there friends
Dropped.

they ARE curry, so don't expect the best word usage and grammar in the world.

[spoiler]t-thanks, yify[/spoiler]

Attached: 1550506854847.jpg (200x164, 6K)

Daily reminder that all frogposter mongoloids are new to the site.

simple
paste.ofcode.org/pMnU3tbwtZpM7Mvz6JAh2h

the real magic though is running shitty hollywood audio through compand
>-af "pan=stereo|FL=FC+0.30*FL+0.30*BL|FR=FC+0.30*FR+0.30*BR, compand=0|0:1|1:-70/-70|-60/-20|1/0:4:0:-1:0"

I haven't torrented a movie since 2016. Those copyright notices from comcast hijacked my internet browsers. I have no idea how they did it.

>Wasting half a tb on a fucking children's film series.

I would rather watch the 700mb dvd rip and turn a week's wait into a few minutes wait while I make popcorn.

The sound in that movie is all over the place anyway. Even whole lines being added in post...

It took about 10-15 minutes per movie.

By the time I was done watching the first, the remaining 7 were done.

If you have ever found seeders providing that kind of transfer rate I would eat yify's grandma's curry.

Lmao no you don't. Usenet or irc does not have the retention that private trackers do.
Most people have seedboxes due to the competitive nature, so that's what you get most of the time.

get on private trackers, I regularly hit 50-60MB/s, and 80-90MB/s on well seeded torrents.

Attached: 2017-10-08 18_00_15.png (1011x45, 6K)

YIFY? more like IFFY!

already have a great screen, however I also don't sit 3 inches from the screen and pause every frame to find the flaws.

I'm no quality nut, i grab ~6GB movies usually, but YIFY encodes are fucking awful. I'd rather watch an old 700Mb Xvid encode cause at least the audio won't be 96kbps mp3 with audible crackling.

most of the shit I get too is around the 6-22gb range, really depends on if its 1080 or 4k
I watch my shit on a 55 inch 4k, but from 7-8 feet away, it's better than over the air tv, and with minor amounts of processing (shit I have in place for anime that is crushed wo 100-200mb from 1080p) almost any major flaw is gone, you still see minor ones, there is no real avoiding them with compression, but the difference is so minute and has to be paused for you to accurately identify that yes this is a faw in the encode and not just the movie itself, that I don't care.

I should mention I am use to cam's from the late 90's to early 2000's bootleg stuff, anything that is stable and 720p is watchable to me, may not be my archive copy, but watchable at the very least.

> Harry Potter
> 460+ GB Of shit

Attached: tumblr_oo7w1b1nE31t92wp3o1_500.png (500x281, 136K)