/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "It hurt my store" • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • CHINKED • "Freebie" • Bezos knows what chink shit you bought • T2s, USB cables and a knife • "Please wait" • user receives soviet book and a stamp collection • Wholesome post Previous thread

Attached: Average Seller.jpg (1920x1079, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-Summer-Women-Solid-Bikini-Set-Push-up-UnPadded-Bra-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Triangle-Bather-Suit/32893389897.html
aliexpress.com/item//578548519.html
aliexpress.com/item/backupsmartphone/32809399576.html
aliexpress.com/item//HDMI-Game-Capture-Card-with-Mic-HD-1080P-60fps-Video-Record-Capture-can-Twitch-Hitbox-Youtube/32911858875.html?
aliexpress.com/item/HDMI-Game-Capture-Card-with-Mic-HD-1080P-60fps-Video-Record-Capture-can-Twitch-Hitbox-Youtube/32911858875.html?
m.aliexpress.com/item/32853727430.html
youtu.be/LMGTzcOXuuk?t=262
aliexpress.com/item/0-5-0-6-0-8-1-0-1-2-1-5-2mm-100g-roll-63/32930704569.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-63-37-Rosin-Core-Welding-Flux-2-Tin-Lead-Solder-Iron-Wire-Reel-0/32774426766.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lolis

whats the current cheapo meme microphone?

Which mechanical keyboard should I get for $50? No amazon

I forget the rest of this meme and don't have the picture, but you know the rest. Something something Jamesdonkey

All my orders arrived and most stuff is actually quite ok.
Now I’m bored.
What do I do now?

order more of course

motospeed

But that would make me a sad victim of consumerism.
Plus, don’t really need anything (maybe besides some not-gay gay underwear/swimwear that fits my white body and dick. The chink stuff I got is way too small, even my XL mesh briefs)

Are the chink iPhone 5S batteries on aliexpress any good?

>butt plugs started customs clearing

Ali sold over 12.000 iPhone 5S batteries over the last 6 month and those batteries have 5 stars.

>ave 5 stars.
Doesn’t really mean anything. Whatever item you look at, at least 50% of 5 star reviews are just
>item arrived quickly, package nice and contain gift, thank seller!!!
Crap that doesn’t tell you anything.
Fuck, I have even seen people give 5 stars where the text clearly indicates that there is some issue with the product.
For something like a battery where problems might not be visible upon opening the package you need to see long term reviews.

all chinky batteries are almost certainly below their advertised capacity

chink shits for today:

cutesy small padlocks that work with handcuff keys (though one of them is so badly made that it opens just by pulling on it)

cymbal holders that I got for the plastic flanges (but they're actually a bit large for the project I needed them for)

Attached: IMG_3040.jpg (1600x1200, 635K)

>cutesy small padlocks that work with handcuff keys
Fucking degenerate. It’s certainly for your stupid chastity cage.

too big for that.
padlocks look pretty but also weak.

I haven't been able to play my chibson very much but I like it a lot. I'll be posting about it more when I move back home in march. I'll have sound demos and everything.

no, we use proper locks for those, these open with a toothpick

the size is fine but security isn't. anyway with a slight adjustment with a hammer they both work correctly now

>tuvalupost tracking number
>arrives fine after a couple of weeks and all the tracking info was legit
wew

>order something on the 10th
>supposed to ship from spain
>Estimated Delivery Time:1-5 Days, Processing Time:5 Days
>ships today, 10 days later
>International Shipping Company: China Post Registered Air Mail
>Your order should arrive within 1-5 Days
>If your order does not arrive on 2019-03-30 , you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute.
What the fuck is this and what can I do? March 30th is 40 days or so from now, not to mention that it got shipped from China and not Spain. Never mind that it got shipped way late, I can excuse that I guess.

Got my $10 "Folomov 2000mA Key Charger" after 18 days. The only problem is I have to dent it with a blunt center punch so it works with button tops. If that does not work I will try and us a bench drill.

Guess I'll ask here and on sqt my brother bought a mii pad 2 and broke it however the panel is completely fine I'm wondering what it'll take to turn it into a dedicated monitor. Despite it being in a non 16:9 aspect ratio it's too nice of a panel to simply yeet into the bin

I'm looking for a functional digital watch even cheaper than the meme casio. What's a good brand?

Attached: eriiwasaki_02.jpg (828x1200, 487K)

Sell it.

A non-fake Casio F-91W cost $8.

Brililant cheap hot glue gun. The adjustable heat is nice, and I like this nozzle.

Attached: IMG_20190220_175652.jpg (2000x1500, 1.14M)

If the user from the last thread is still lurking:
>What do you guys think, browsing through feedback and seems pretty good.
>aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-Summer-Women-Solid-Bikini-Set-Push-up-UnPadded-Bra-Swimsuit-Swimwear-Triangle-Bather-Suit/32893389897.html
I just checked and it is indeed the same seller.
As said, top is perfect, but Imeasured the bottoms, and instead of the 90cm hips their supposed to fit, you could get in some 70cm hips at maximum.
Send them pic related. Did I write this letter correctly? I'll keep csg updated.

Attached: dear_friend.png (1027x479, 84K)

are there any decent airpod chink clones for cheap?
doesn't have to look like them just want wireless earbuds for cheap

>get panel model number on its back
>read its datasheet and find out what type of data connection and lighting it uses (hopefully lvds & led)
>find adapter/breakout from flex cable to 2.0mm header
>get (lvds) driver board from the usual chink suspects
the enclosure is up to you (inb4 double sided tape on a vesa mount)

When should we start expecting sales after the chinks finish up their stupid holiday?

I need cheaper. Also I don't see it for that price anyway

I hope you are not white.

I am
I'm considering a $6 skmei

link?

I ordered yesterday a bunch foam earphone tips, got an email saying that they were shipped this morning.

Attached: 1504587874216.png (1024x728, 86K)

Attached: download.png (741x637, 858K)

aliexpress.com/item//578548519.html

What are the current meme earbuds? Both wired and wireless preferably. I had Rock Zircons but they just shat the bed (wear them at work whilst welding so was bound to happen eventually).

Why are you mean

T2/3 with a wire or a bt band.

I want a backup phone for testing apps and to call 9/11 just in case my real phone dies.
aliexpress.com/item/backupsmartphone/32809399576.html

Cheap casio is the cheapest one should get. Any cheaper and you literally just
Have a shitty watch that loses/gains seconds a day. Sure you pay less, but the time is going to be shittier than a cheap alarm clock.

thanks fren

anniversary sale in late march
maybe a small one in between since they've done the winter sale and fabulous february and whatnot but anniversary sale is almost as good as 11.11 with the sale prices and coupons

>"I am a white looser"
>Writes every post with subtle broken English grammar.

>Order shit during lunar new year, because I am an idiot
>Ask for DHL shipping so I don't have to wait until may
>Get notification today that my package arrived at the local DHL shipping facility and is schedule to deliver today
I won't shittalk chinks again (for about a week) if I receive it today

do you guys ask the seller to declare the items as low value to dodge customs?
I've never tried personally
if it works then I can buy shit that's worth more than €22

Any good x220/x230 low profile bags or sleeves that can still fit the brick as well?

they usually undervalue it even without asking

I BOUGHT MY REDMI NOTE 7 ON THE 11TH AND THESE STUPID FUCKING CHINKS HAVEN'T EVEN SHIPPED IT OUT MEANWHILE MY REDMI NOTE 4 WON'T EVEN TURN ON ANYMORE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541781830146.jpg (882x960, 76K)

i10 tws

I'm happy with my skmei, but can you seriously not afford an $8 watch

Attached: maybe_you_should_try_getting_a_job_by_legionaire1776-dbc5i7n.png (385x350, 109K)

So I checked and the meme watch is 8 usd. Dude, just sell some shit and get a visa for it. It's not that hard.

DHL China->USA is like 2 days max from the day the seller hands the package over. 1 day for a lot of Europe.
Don't expect to avoid customs though.

I am on spiclands so it took an extra day or 2 because, according to the tracking, it goes to the Ohio hub before leaving for any latin american country.
But I am surprised, considering my previous chink order took 3 months to arrive

DHL China->Scandinavia is fast, never had a problem.
UPS uses no-name shitskin subcontractors and sketchy pickup locations.

This.

Attached: fedex ups.webm (460x258, 645K)

Can post services just leave your packages at the door step?
You have to give them a signature for anything that doesn't go in your mailbox here so they're not liable anymore.

Only in burgerland. Some countriws may send small parcel thru your mailbox

thanks fren

Yes, I worked in customer service for FedEx and also ordered some packages through them, for most non-sensitive materials the default is no signature required.
However, every international shipment has to request a signature by default, unless the sender specifies no signature

I never tell them to do anything, they always undervalue it.

Or, maybe they print the actual value and are just making a huge profit.

They deliberately under value. The Chinese know the customs de minimis limits of most countries by experience and they know there's pretty much fuck all they can do about a little fraud.

I thought skmei had time isdues

What skmei?

whiteu piggu

Hey do you guys know any good phones that are 50 usd or less that are not shit? I just want a backup phone to call 911 if my actual phone dies off. I know chinese phones can call 911 with 112.

this one

mine doesn't. i've had it for about a year and it's maybe a few seconds less accurate than my casios

Attached: 5005-491b070e703d70e9589085ff2e711939.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

Turns out they did deliver it today

Attached: IMG_20190220_151812.jpg (4640x3480, 1.47M)

I was thinking of getting my pic . Nervous on if it'll keep time

Attached: FT106607.jpg (1050x1050, 291K)

Now I have a chink capture card for my shitty YouTube videos that get single digit views

Attached: IMG_20190220_153659.jpg (3480x4640, 1.53M)

Can you link the one you got?

aliexpress.com/item//HDMI-Game-Capture-Card-with-Mic-HD-1080P-60fps-Video-Record-Capture-can-Twitch-Hitbox-Youtube/32911858875.html?
I believe is that one, there are like 4 similar ones but that is the same seller, and was on sale that day

Attached: sad_Apu_Mixza_sd_card_limited_edition.png (640x640, 299K)

I am an idiot, please rape my face
aliexpress.com/item/HDMI-Game-Capture-Card-with-Mic-HD-1080P-60fps-Video-Record-Capture-can-Twitch-Hitbox-Youtube/32911858875.html?

it sucks for me though when they write something ridiculous like a $1 gift on a big 2kg box and then the customs open it and fuck with my shit and it gets delayed

Well from the sound of it at least your country doesn't blame you and try to fine you for your part in the deception.

I am still on the fence about getting a 64GB shark card.

Does this seem good?
m.aliexpress.com/item/32853727430.html

Seems ok. Depends on the OS and software

You could buy something far better for that price, don't do it, buy a pocophone f1 instead or the new xiaomi mi 9.

You will damage the screen pretty quickly by the look of it. Also foldable phones are coming and will be a far better choice. Just get a pocophone like suggested.

It's great. I put two games on it (re7, re2) and it loads them very fast.

Good news everyone, I UNCHINKED myself. Contacted customer support and they refunded me and also accidentaly refunded me a mi pad that I haven't received yet.

anyone here that got the Xiaomi router 3G?
How good is it?

Guys, should I be worried that a package I ordered from GB on Jan 28th still hasn't been shipped? Or is it somehow possible that because I chose delivery without tracking they don't even update the package status to 'shipped'?

Jfc why even show the infographic is it hasn't been updated in a long time?

Hi /csg/ i bought ed9s last year and they are still doing good til now, the patina problem never appeared and now that it's nearing its first year I plan to give it to my cousin as she has always wanted it when she first borrowed it.
Now what's the current best chink iem? Are the t2s still king?

Shopping on AliExpress. Why might a product that lists having an ETA of 29 days on the product page jump to 30-50 when placed in my cart? I've found the same product on multiple pages with different vendors and shipping options listed, but they all do the same thing when added to my cart. What gives? I've never had this happen with my other orders.

Attached: wtf_china.png (490x191, 12K)

if everything goes alright it will come in 30~ish days
if it gets stuck in airport or customs it may take another week
it's just a standard so that you can't open disputes for stuff that is just a bit late

The item is in backorder and the seller won't tell you. Cancel the order and order it again from a differente seller that ships it in under 5 buisness days.
Sometimes when I use Ali and free shipping, the trackking does not work on Ali's homepage, but it does work when I plot in the trackking number into my local postservices homepage, after the item gets on a plane.
youtu.be/LMGTzcOXuuk?t=262

What do I do now?
>"Thanks for your message, we are really sorry for the inconvenience.
>We are really sorry that the item is not meeting your satisfaction,Could you please do me a favor to accept it? To show our sincere apology, we are happy to give you a discount next time. Is it OK?
>Your understanding will be highly appreciated.
>Best regards"
I mean, it really is really cheap, so I don't really care, but on the other hand, I do believe that even a cheap product should be to spec, and well, 50% of it is. In fact, it's even better than expected, with the seams better than what I have seen on some things 10 times the price.
Can I propose they send me a single bottom and I pay like $1 for shipping or something?

Also, how would it stay in the records that they offered me a discount?

Interesting. That makes sense. What do you think about something like in this picture, then? Listed as "Seller's shipping method", but has a much sooner ETA (which I was not expecting). Appears to be the same product. These are the links for both products for reference:

aliexpress.com/item/0-5-0-6-0-8-1-0-1-2-1-5-2mm-100g-roll-63/32930704569.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-63-37-Rosin-Core-Welding-Flux-2-Tin-Lead-Solder-Iron-Wire-Reel-0/32774426766.html

Looking at both for 100g 0.5mm.

Accept the item but leave a 1 star review on the item page. Don't order clothes from China next time.

You don't understand china at all. 'To Spec' is completely meaningless to a chink. You get what you pay for. What do you mean your clothing is shit, you paid so little for it? Haha fuck you whitey we make honest goods and sell them for low prices and you complain that they're cheap? Ancient chinese curse on your family gwailo

Some things are virtually impossible to get otherwise and apart from my bespoke stuff, it's made in China anyways.
But don't worry, 99% of my clothing is NOT from aliexpress and I don't plan to change that.
sure, I could do 1-star, but what would that change?
Epic meme my friend.
Yes, I get what I pay for, but everything I have ordered so far was like 90% to spec, which seems quite OK for the prices I payd, but this is 55% (but still 100% of the price, compared to its chinese brethren) so I am slightly dissapointed that capitalism failed me this time.

>it's made in China anyway
The cheap clothing does not have QC and you don't know what size you will get.

Ordered the same microphone Crinacle uses to measure IEM’s from Taobao using Superbuy. Shipped using DHL. Can’t wait for it to get here.

Attached: 023731C5-0E87-42D5-A33A-7E82D45EEE6E.jpg (640x507, 106K)