Attached: ourgirl.jpg (211x452, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mayamilusheva
linkedin.com/in/maya-milusheva-56507111
youtube.com/watch?v=6RfDg5QuWgk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dek5HtNdIHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>something bad isn't happening to women because people are sexist
>something bad is happening to women because of the infinite amount of other reasons that could exist

Oh say it ain't so

not watching that video but 99% of women in tech are privileged.

that's great. i love those moments when feminists/activists are confronted with actual ideas and facts and stutter to come up with a response.

You mean literally every time that somebody makes a well thought out argument?

exactly

I actually went and looked her up when I first saw this, her business makes childrens games for toddlers. Its quite apropos in my mind, its like a complimentary merger of her skillset with instinctive programming.

lmao what accent is that

Swedish. Maybe Danish.

no way. definitely slavic

Bulgarian.

twitter.com/mayamilusheva

linkedin.com/in/maya-milusheva-56507111

what part was well thought out?
she just shared some anecdotes and basically said 'all girls are shit at programming'

are you saying you find it odd that men are (perhaps unfairly) perpetuated as more competent in IT (especially in countries like albania as the girl in the video mentioned) because it's generally dominated by men?

is this concept really too hard to grasp for you?

I smell reddit incels

>albania
>IT industry
Dismissed

yes great argument, thank you for your insight
feminists destroyed

t.triggered balkan sandnigger

h-hold me Jow Forums

>this bitch

Attached: 3f94e0689fbb603c4cce26a051f64834.png (233x250, 100K)

>what part was well thought out?
People said "There are less women in tech because they're discriminated against"
Or implied it. They didn't even make a baseless statement

Her rebuttal to this is "There are less women in tech because they work worse and work less"

Say something more interesting than a baseless platitude, and you'll get a better rebuttal.

The burden of proof is on you.

>she just shared some anecdotes and basically said 'all girls are shit at programming'
I don't care if you're so stupid that you think she meant "Every human female that exists on planet Earth" when she said "Women", or you know and you're being disingenuous.

Please stop wasting digital real-estate with this absolutely braindead pure stupidity.

>are you saying you find it odd that men are (perhaps unfairly) perpetuated as more competent in IT (especially in countries like albania as the girl in the video mentioned) because it's generally dominated by men?
No, I don't find it "odd". I find it very logical and very easily explained.

>is this concept really too hard to grasp for you?
I understand it. We all understand it.

We all just think you're an idiot.

>I smell reddit incels
1. Reddit does not hate women.
Reddit is filled with pretentious nu-males that woo m'ladies and bend over backwards to court women in any siduation they could contrive to be not in the woman's favour.
You should do a little bit of research into the insults you're trying to use to make sure that they aren't exactly the opposite of what you think they are, because then you just put your foot in your mouth.
2. For someone that seems to think "sexism is bad", you seem think "you aren't masculine in some way" is a rebuttal.

I'm not going to coddle you. Use your words to formulate some kind of argument or fuck off to some other industry and try to bully them into coddling you with pseudo-intellectual platitudes.

oh so we agree that nothing about what she said was well thought out

>No, I don't find it "odd". I find it very logical and very easily explained.

literally dodging the question

great work
now return to your silly alt-right platform where you can be a cool incel DESTROYING LIBERAL FEMINISTS

Why some retards like OP keep thinking that sharing things like this and saying feminism is bad and women are morons who don't know their places will do anything to stop the evolution of our society?

Are you all anti-science? How can you like science but hate progress? Not wanting equality and EQUITY is retarded and conservative, ideas that can't be held together with science and evolution.

Basically, get the fuck out of here with these bullshit threads.

You are an idiot.

You are fundamentally stupid. And then stupid in special ways on top of that.

Please stop wasting server space and people's time reading this text-based diarrhea of a contribution to a conversation.

I am pulling out my "Sage" mallet for the first time in years.

I am all for equality
What I am not for is people getting into certain jobs, with little or no qualification for said jobs, solely based on whatever flaps between their legs

great arguments bud
really sticking it up to the LIBERALS and the damn FEMINISTS

yes because meritocracy is exclusively works if you're female
INCEL

Notice how I said people.
Didn't even mention the word female in my response.

I want the person most qualified for the job based on their experience and skills in the field. If the quota/nepotism hire can bring it...great.
If not, please learn your job or reorientate to a field of work that suits you more

Also, who shat in your soup?

she's stereotyping but she's spot on lol
technology is an offshoot of engineering, mechanics all based on logic thought trains which frankly the male species is inherently and perhaps biologically more adept at. Male nurses are most often not very caring, females on the other hand have a natural instinct for empathy and caring

>tfw no maya milusheva gf
honestly why live lads

Stop feeding the troll

>perhaps unfairly
nothing unfair about thinking that a group of people that have invented an entire discipline and continually shown their mastery of that discipline being stereotyped as being good at that discipline
in fact, it's basic human nature and a sign of intelligence to notice a pattern and extrapolate it to draw inferences

>that a group of people that have invented an entire discipline
I'm going to have to nitpick this here. You're using the feminist logic if you say that "man invented X or Y". We, as a collective, didn't do shit. Good or bad. If you argue from the collectivist merit angle then you have no grounds to argue against the collectivist demerit angle, since it's a two way street, it'll be impossible to argue that only the good influences is because of this immutable characteristic and not the bad. And it's quite simple and more accurate to say that: it's not man that are good at programming, is people with good logic and problem solving skills in general (there's certainly other characteristic that good programmer would be able to tell, but this is just for argument's sake), and it just so happens that the majority through history who shared this characteristic were man. We can probably narrow it down to people who generally had some affinity for math, which would explain why both China and India are growing when it comes to programmers.

Those comments are exceptionally concerning. You've got a woman sharing a deep problem. The comments are talking about how aroused they are.
It's so awkward. It makes people who share her opinion look like absolute Neanderthals. YouTube comments aren't THAT bad normally.
I would never do what she does because of this. Very bad press. You can't profitably speak on issues when the side you're on is filled with idiots like that. Even if they're on the right side they're probably there for the wrong reasons.

What's the original source? It's not mentioned anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dek5HtNdIHY

They all seem to be from the same place, why speak English ?

"boys" vs "girls", is this kindergarten ?

I am all for bottom up progressive moves where necessary instead of forcing institution at the top level to do things in name of diversity or equality.

I think a much bigger related issue is non-race or gender related discrimination. Hiring based on who you know, friends family or whoever interviewer personally likes, making it known they are hiring in certain circles and not other etc. But the solution would be complicated and I don't expect to see any positive change in my lifetime.

lmao gonna share this one

the group of people is techie nerdy men you fucking retard jesus christ jump off of a cliff

>equality is science
How did you figure that out?

Work on your reading comprehension.

Women are also underrepresented as plumbers, day labor, and garbage collectors. #spreadthelove

She is based as hell

>Are you all anti-science? How can you like science but hate progress? Not wanting equality and EQUITY is retarded and conservative

Attached: 2018-12-28-00-00-27.jpg (960x492, 56K)

Pushing for women who into positions they don't qualify is anti-science, retard. There isn't a shortage of women in STEM, women in general just don't fucking want to do STEM. Most women would rather do nursing, massage therapy, wagecuckery, beauty schooling, etc. What progress is there for pushing women to do STEM if many of them will get halfway through and realize they're not cut out for it? Is instead pushing for people to go there own way not equality?

I would let her spit on my face

Holy shit you're retarded.
Get the fuck out and never come back.

forced equality != equality, you absolute tard

anyone know why the video description is cancer?
best guess i have is that it's phrases that'll catch SJW views and kinda force them to watch this

man face

You completely missed the point Maya is making there. It's not that women shouldn't be involved in IT, it's that women don't want to be involved in IT. And you've got so many women going around saying that IT is a male dominated profession. It stands to reason if, for every 5 girls that try to learn code, 50 men do, as well. Maya even went out of her way to find female coders, but couldn't find enough to staff her company, which, to her, was a huge let down. The point is, there is a finite number of men and a finite number of women out there, that can code and the men outnumber the women by a substantial margin. More girls need to be incentivized to get into coding, in order to fix this problem.

I find her awkward English accent to be adorable.

As a Bulgarian, I can instantly recognize another bulgarian f*male by her defeated stare, lack of verbal flavor and monotone speech. It's amazing how similar all of them actually are

>More girls need to be incentivized to get into coding, ...
So harass/lie/force until they realize they don't want to on their own and hate you faggots for wasting their time.

cope

too dark to scandinavian. slavic or med