AYY LMAO

AYY LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_54.png (1920x1080, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_UgNcJtzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A76
youtube.com/watch?v=elFmksp5Tm4
forbes.com/sites/tiriasresearch/2017/06/16/intel-threatens-microsoft-and-qualcomm-over-x86-emulation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2k for a phone

Attached: 1507679639404.jpg (326x326, 11K)

If you're THAT poor just take out a loan for an iPhone like all the brown people do. This is a patrician cellular mobile pocket computer.

Just wait one more year and even the regular iPhone and Galaxy Note will cost 2000 shekels

Attached: Wallpaper.png (1678x940, 1.46M)

>one phone for the price of four

Attached: 1473924936764.webm (720x404, 249K)

>paying $2000 to participate in a hardware beta
oh no no no no

>12 years ago Ballmer mocked Apple for charging 500 dollars for the iPhone
>phones are now almost 4 times as expensive
>this is only the beginning

Attached: surprised.png (148x158, 29K)

>Lol student don't want to be a sheep & buy a 2k phone and would rather use it on books and food

Attached: C1E90B05241D46DC937EE831DB6D39AA.jpg (400x400, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7r_UgNcJtzQ

What's the point of having a phone that turns into a tablet?

>loan for a phone

Hope the irony is strong with you...

Attached: 4kb.jpg (4096x2304, 831K)

Just have to wait for Apple to come out with the $3,000 phone

cool, now make one with a proper OS and I'm sold
hell, Windows 10 will do

Attached: 136035278899.png (700x714, 579K)

Galaxy Fold 2 huwhen

I can buy a used car for that much.

Again if you're THAT poor just take out a loan. Apple happily hands out $20/month leases to brown people with questionable credit at best like candy. I'm sure you'd have no trouble getting one.

Anyway stop hating on things you can't afford, these were are things you're obviously not going to ever be able to afford.

This. Phones now are officially powerful enough to support windows 10.
I wonder why don't they start implementing it on mobile devices

pocketable tablet

Tbh, I'm hope they work on the design and hopefully we get better versions of it in the future. I'm really into the "aesthetic". I just want them to bring the price down and maybe fix the design of the front/single screen because it looks fucking ugly.

>implying those who could afford it are stupid enough to buy a prototype meant for the plebs to use to find all the issues it has and then releasing the actual product.
Thanks for testing poorfags

>be smart with money
>dang iz u po?
Niggers get out.

Why is it so LOOOOOONG?

Attached: longphone-galaxy.png (1280x720, 107K)

this will be a massive sales failure. did they not learn anything from apple's drop in sales lately because their phones cost 1100 dollars? imagine a phone costing twice as much... this will be hilarious

bogphone

>college student
>not wasting money by default

coping samshit

This is just an experimental device being released in limited quantity.

>mfw he was right all along

if only we had listened

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE

IPOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>$1,980.00
>$1,100.00
>twice as much

nice math you get there burgerfriend

know how i know you got the autisms?

WHY DIDNT YOU DEVELOP

Attached: reee.jpg (807x635, 66K)

Imagine spending $2k on a phone and still being treated as a lower class citizen by all iPhone users because you're STILL a green bubble.

Attached: 1536711494604.png (841x776, 425K)

Imagine taking isheep seriously

Apple "failed" (not really but didn't succeed as much as usually) not just because the phones were expensive, but because they were expensive while barely offering anything new compared to previous gen.

No, it will sell like hot cakes. This is the the first real tangible advancement in handheld tech since first iphone.

2k is too much for sure
My line is at 650

>I can shitpost, jerk off, and watch youtube all at once

BASED

i hope you're kidding but

it's a foldable tablet in your pocket, this will be amazing for coding. yes keeping shit in your bag really does fuck up your productivity. why do you think most people are on their phones all the time, because of the convenience. This shit is the future and we are living in it.

You have to remember that this thing is essentially a computer AND a phone all in one when you factor in samsung dex. You can already run desktop OSs like ubuntu on them and old samsung phones like the Note 8 can already run windows 10 through x86 emulation somewhat well. Also remember that the internal storage on this thing is comparable to a M.2 SSD and supports additional storage through an mSD slot up to 2TB.

Anyway for a lot of people getting this will be like getting a $1,500 ultrathin laptop and a $500 phone. Once you factor that in it's not really that bad of a deal especially since $1,000+ iPhones can't do any of this.

>Apple getting BTFO on the "hottest new gizmo" front
>in less than 2 years we'll have chinkphones like the Fold for 250$

it's a win-win situation.

Kek Nordic fag, so free education. I just waste my money on a ton of VPS & general IT shit.
I spend way too much on my NAS setup & my small projects

>coding
Unless it folds out a keyboard you're a fucking dimwit.

yeah whatever fag

>Spend 2k on a phone
>Still get android updates 8 months late because its samshit

You got it wrong. He mocked apple for changing $500 for a phone not suitable for any office work, and iPhone was essentially a dumbphone with YouTube and browser.
Windows Mobile prices was around that number if not more.

>coding on a phone soc and a 7 inch touchscreen

kys

>create highly niche, highly innovative HALO product that's obviously not meant to sell in high numbers
>Jow Forums: lol samshit btfo did they not learn from applel

you retards never fail to amuse me, please stick to your cheap chinese chink phones

Its a shitty computer though, and waaay overpriced, its also a unpractical phone. It does 2 things, but it does both badly.

While true, it’s still a risky early adopter buy. There’s going to be a significant number of issues with this initial offering. However, later versions that work out those problems may be worth their price.

500$ on contract.
He was right on that though, they slashed the price to 299$ pretty quickly.

>shitty
Snapdragon 820 is on par with a laptop 15W i3 in terms of multi-core performance. Whatever this has might be able to compete with intel's laptop 15W i7s now. Far from shitty.

>This is a patrician cellular mobile pocket computer.
It's a phone with an extra large square screen.

That 4.6" screen with ginormous bezels makes the screen look absolutely tiny. What the fuck were they thinking? Why not do all the way to the top and bottom at least?

>hates Apple
>wanted to fucking kill Google
>high energy DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS chanting
Why does Jow Forums refuse to accept the teachings of Based Ballmer into their hearts?

Attached: feels.png (1104x820, 9K)

FROM

>this will be amazing for coding
surface go is better for that and cost less

thats in USD? god damn

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 649K)

i think the next step then is figuring out how to fit a keyboard in your pocket then. also fuck you.

Why not just get one of those GDP Win memes?

based and redpilled

Thx for the nostalgia user.

I can afford 100€ toilet paper if I wanted, but if you cannot see the sillyness of that is because you need to proof some BAD desitions you do for yourself.

Can't understand why they do this and yet won't let their devices have unlockable bootloader so custom ROMs can work properly. Yes I know the shit version of the hardware can kinda sorta , but the good version of every Galaxy S flagship with Qualcomm hardware etc....is Knox locked. This combined with horrid Samsung built in apps means they're off my list ( though if I could flash clean custom ROMs there would be less of an issue)

Imagine still using SMS in 2019

Attached: 22406.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

imagine being a poor ass apple user

Attached: a14.jpg (454x302, 103K)

Cost cutting.

It's nearly $2000 I'm not dropping that amount of money for something hideous looking. Folding screen be damned.

I remember how Samsumg used to make fun of Apple for having a cult that eats their shit up, but now has become the exact same thing.

How about you massive retards look up basic specs before spouting inane dribble?

>"ARM announced 25% and 35% increases in integer and floating point performance, respectively. Memory bandwidth increased 90% relative to the A75.[4][5]According to ARM, the A76 is expected to offer twice the performance of an A73 and is targeted beyond mobile workloads. The performance is targeted at "laptop class", includingWindows 10devices,[6]competitive withIntel'sKaby Lake."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Cortex-A76

Now think about it, THAT is going into this phone + 12GB of RAM most people will never be able to use for playing angry birds and snapchat.

Foldable phones and tablets have existed for quite awhile now. I mean they've been kinda shit since they're chinkshit, but still a thing. I wonder if Samsung will be able to work out all the bugs, but I doubt it.

And it's still massively overpriced shit that will be a huge failure. But keep shilling please.

Goddamn Intel must be shitting themselves right now.

That's because they're not just selling phones anymore and they know that now. Their "phones" are literally replacing laptops for a lot of people now.

youtube.com/watch?v=elFmksp5Tm4

This is the moment where the normies will realize that Apple is out

this is not for the poor fags! this probably will be in limited version for couple of youtubers for reviews and others that like to brag about how rich they are.

>implying normies will care about anything you just posted

I have a tablet, and its great for a lot of things and does it better then my smartphone, but i still use my smartphone more, because it's convenient.
Once the price goes down to reasonably this will probably be very popular with a lot of normies.
Lots of normies dont even have a computer,etc... anymore, they do everything on their smartphones.

But seriously fuck this price.

Cringe

Howw about you stop being such a bootlicker you autistic faggot?
It's because of cretin like you that progress is held back because corporations can easily milk shit due to you all happily choking on their shit.

Can't wait for some chink company to make one for $600. 4:3 ratio looks comfy for reading manga and is endlessly better than 2:1 or 16:9.

> and still being treated as a lower class citizen by all iPhone users because you're STILL a green bubble.

Why would you care about those retards? People that shallow are not worth anyone's time.

>"I'm dumb as fuck and can't use a phone for anything other than facebook and angry birds"
>"this makes a phone meant to replace laptop computers overpriced"
K

They never really expected ARM to become even remotely competitive especially after the massive fiasco that was AMD's A1100 series ARM aborted experiment. But they almost fucking lost it when they saw SD 820s being used to run windows 10 on laptops. They even threatened ARM because of that shit.

forbes.com/sites/tiriasresearch/2017/06/16/intel-threatens-microsoft-and-qualcomm-over-x86-emulation/

Spoken like a true sheep.

why can't they make something like the s4 or note 4 with updated insides?
why can't any ccompany make this?
everything is a glass sandwich nowadays.

>my phone is meant to replace muh laptop
>calling other people retarded
neck yourself already

Why would I buy this over a phone for 50 usd?

How much do they pay you per comment? 10 Canadian Rubles?
I hope you get hit by a truck so humanity can make some progress again. If you seriously believe anyone could ever be productive on a fucking phone then there is nothing anyone can do to help you.

>12GB of fucking RAM
>1GB/s internal storage
>kaby-lake grade CPU performance
>uses it to play angry birds
And somehow I'M the retard here?

for this device being commercially successful you need normies buying it

Do you fucking get off on angry birds? Do you fuck birds at night? Or was angry birds simply the last app you ever used way back when you still had even the semblance of a social life?

>comparing ARM performance to x86

Yeah, retarded indeed.

>>"whuat iz a computer?"
>implying that the funtionality of a pc/laptop is similar to his overpriced chinese shitfest
Yes, you're beyond retarded. Stop stealing everyone else's oxygen.

The form factor is holding back phones at this point. Asus was ahead of their time with theirr design, but the hardware just wasn't QUITE there yet.

One of these high end phones can replace your laptop, but not without transforming the form factor like by docking it into a tablet + keyboard + stand with USB ports for things like external mice and USB drives.

Attached: Asus-Padfone-S-Plus-smartphone-and-tablet-dock.png (800x420, 228K)

>this will be a massive sales failure.

It's going to do okay for what it is. It seriously lacks the mass market appeal for now. Once they unfuck the ungodly ugly design and bring it down to consumer-level prices, shit is going to sell like hotcakes. Probably going to take 2-3 years, though, as it's brand-new technology.

>angry bird
>snapchat
okay grandpa

cant you just trip knox and still flash a custom rom? last samshit I owned was the Note 3 and it worked on that.
>you can now scroll facebook 25% faster
cringe
>remote desktop
so you still need a pc.
also its still not a portable computer, because you need to carry around a mouse, keyboard and monitor.
>b-but a phone is a pc
sure, if you count facebook as being productive

We should be in the golden era of extremely versatile, pocketable machines a la Dragonbox Pyra. Instead we get walled garden shit.

>>kaby-lake grade CPU performance
it's that shit, huh?

>Spend 2k on a phone
>still gets all the samsung bloatware and ShitWiz preinstalled