Realistically, what kind of job can I get if I learn C?

Realistically, what kind of job can I get if I learn C?

Attached: image.jpg (750x735, 213K)

why not learn to program instead?

lol, little fatty

BOOMERS BTFO

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

Everything related to programing that's close to the hardware part. Embedded systems, microcontrollers and driverlike stuff. It's actually much more boring than it seems though, because programming changes from microcontroller to microcontroller. In the end you know how to program like several types of microcontrollers using C, but you can't do shit about other microcontrollers, because you are not familiar with them. Another stupid thing is that only like 20-25% of C programmers are doing cool stuff. The rest are code monkeys for car software to control window opening, heating, alarms and so on.

I will hire in any programing field somebody that knows well C or C++.

boomers are not itoddlers. lurk more.

Web dev

Attached: 1550275309850.png (729x443, 182K)

I'm here for the C++ web developer position

>focusing on learning a specific language instead of learning CS and using a specific language as a tool
never gonna make it

Meme posting is dumb

A job involving C?

None.

retail

C programmer

none, learn golang instead

Driver development

Learn asm c and c++ and you can work in low level security working on flaws in os and programs

If you move to silicon valley you can probably get a job at Starbucks making coffee for people who know actually practical, modern languages.

wew, and I though my cat was fat

What a cute kitty

I know right.

I can't own a cat because of my sister's two shitter poodles and I got to pet a cat today and it was nice, really wish I had one.

Attached: robbie sad.jpg (369x387, 35K)

maintaining legacy code

cringe

CS teacher

Algorithm Developer

What other things can I go for? I want to do this

>not the openbsd, lua, haserl, lsqlite3 stack

Based.