Let's be honest here: this is not a troll thread

Let's be honest here: this is not a troll thread
who in the fuck is going to use the phone folded, with that horrid display ratio/borders/size?
>gimmick: the phone
inb4 applefag, nothing further from the truth
meanwhile the chinks just released a bunch of full-featured full-display phones for

Attached: file.png (406x295, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/SamsungEvent?src=tren
ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Replacement/44648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Version 2 or 3 will probably have it filled in completely
Until then, let the rich idiots do the bug testing

When chinks release their folding phones you will suck their tiny dicks all over the place.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
FOR GOD'S SAKE
SAMSUNG SHOULD RELEASE AN APOLOGY

Attached: file.png (415x326, 215K)

what phone is that
it looks like a shitty concept phone

>Version 2 or 3 will probably have it filled in completely
>Until then, let the rich idiots do the bug testing
Pretty much this, in a few years we will have a better, thin, way more powerfull,etc... foldphone for a fraction of the cost of this thing that is going to break very soon.

I want a spherical phone.

I'm dropping whatever the s10+ costs and you can't stop me.
Been using my s6 since 2015 and the stupid 5g doesn't have a micro-sd slot so fuck them dude.

the galaxy fold, folded

It's the first foldable phone what did you expect

Next year the s11 will probably not have those retarded holes in the screen.
cant you hold out for another year?

Looks like a feature phone from the mid 2000s. We are literally going backwards.

Attached: image.jpg (500x650, 150K)

Chad corner notch cutting into UI on promo image

Attached: site_download_button_perform1.png (1440x699, 873K)

jews

imagine spending two thousand dollars on something that looks worse than concept art from deviantart

Isnt that what you boomers want?

the funny thing is, I am lurking the hashtag in twitter, and normies are excited as fuck about it
twitter.com/hashtag/SamsungEvent?src=tren

this shit is gimmick enough to create waves into the normie ecosystem

>meanwhile the chinks just released a bunch of full-featured full-display phones for

no, it's just that the average consumer got bored of the 'normal' smartphone, and now feature-smartphones are a thing.
This has happened before with dumbphones. At first, all they did was serve a singular function, without any gimmick or anything, then they got smaller and smaller, right up until the average consumer got bored of it, and so, in order to boost scales, companies started introducing gimmicks.

This is just history repeating itself.
The 'new smartphone' after this will probably be goggles or sth.

>normies
>using hashtags
you're a fucking narc dude

Well, i rather have the NSA spy on me then the chinks.

The last "new smartphone" was a watch. Why dont laptops have this problem?

It's the beta model, it even looks like an unfinished prototype

Brainlet manufacturers being there brainlet selves and releasing shit. Just wait for Apple to perfect the design.

Attached: 1547190205326.jpg (780x960, 69K)

yeah, right
like Tim cuck is going to deny a shit design from his team of traps and indians
Jobso perfection is long gone from Apple, dude

um, the perfectly symmetrical display came after jobs, and every single other manufacturer is STILL struggling at that shit
look at how fucking hideous this shit is

my phone will literally hold no charge
>buy a battery!
I bought a 25k mah anker one las year but now the micro b slot is fucked and struggles to charge ever with a brand new cable.
So no, I can't hold a single day more. I can't even back up my stuff anymore.

laptops don't have this problem because a) people actually use laptops for a purpose rather than an expensive toy
b) most people don't buy new laptops anywhere near the frequency of phones and only do so out of necessity

This. Imagine being an early adopter

its your money.

You can't expect apps to be optimized for this new notch

Fuckin normies and their normalnotches

bitch tell me how to fix my micro b and I will hold on to this phone for literally 10 more years and document it monthly on youtube videos.
Is not slow, it still works, performs well but it overheats and can't hold charge.

Not doing it this time.
>Slightly better screen!
>Slightly better battery life!
>Wooooo cameras!!!

There will be no noticeable difference in my day to day user between my S8+ and the S10.
Certainly not enough to justify doubling my monthly bill.

Let me know when there is some innovation in this stale ass market.

*cue to every soundcloud rapper in the game unfolding this garbage everywhere*

Just buy a new S6,7,8 for a fraction of the price of S10 and have a decent phone until the notch dark ages are over.

Yeah dawg, a fraction of the price means something like 25 to 50% the performance loss and they won't last another 4 to 5 years like I like my phones to last, before the s6 I had a Nokia n8 from 2010, oh yeah, I go long with this puppies.

this. i was instantaneously reminded of my old nokia resistive touchscreen symbian phone

>Yeah dawg
>oh yeah, I go long with this puppies.

I dont give a fuck what you do, just talk like a normal human.

why doesn't it fold outwards?
why is it so thick?

>thinking an external battery will fix your shit
how stupid are you, you were supposed to buy an internal battery to fix your charging bullshit

My dad is so excited to buy one...

I apologize, what i'm trying to say is, Hey man a fraction of the price seems good but I intend for my phones to last a long time, see what I said before S6 from 2015, N8 from 2010 and before that it was that one you could open and paint stuff on stickers that Nokia 3200.
Back in the day they didn't cost an arm and left and I intend to sacrifice that arm and leg but let them grow back.
If i get a S10+ i'm most likely not buying anything new till 2022 or 2023.
The s6 is sealed shut and it seemed the most convenient way, is the size of a small brick and I can carry it everywhere, enough juice to last a few days and charge other devices if needed.

Christ. Just swallow your words and put a traditional notch. Holes and corner notches ain't cutting it.

you mean google glass?that shit was popular for like a month, then nobody ever used it LMAO

The notch is to help you prise it apart when its folded

ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Replacement/44648

What's wrong Jow Forums? I thought you hated bezelless phones. Contrarian shitheads.