IPhone 3GS

This was/is the best smartphone.

Attached: topic_iphone_3gs.png (800x815, 123K)

this but unironically

this but not really

this, but for Nokia 3310

Was my first smartphone. Stopped working after 2 years. It was good for its time but still shit.

I was a die-hard Android fanboy in middle/high school. Looking back, I regret it.

I don't. Android is GOAT

That's not a Nokia N900 nor HTC HD2

>Android is GOATSHIT
Fixed.

>HTC HD2
Tehre's a name I havent heard in a while. Fucking based. It ran literally anything. I t can probably run android pie

No it wasnt it doesnt even have a freaken GPS inside they were expensive plastic pieces of shit that scuffed and aged poorly.

iphone 4 and 4s were the GOAT they are bulletproof and i still use my jailbroken 64gb 4s to torrent from city wifi and location spoof and other nefarious activites

Attached: ifile.jpg (580x1077, 121K)

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1535816714243.png (868x834, 232K)

thank you! i;ve been saying this since forever, its literally feels like heaven to hold, albeit it's a bit heavy

>>drops call

Attached: 1544932116656.jpg (500x313, 31K)

Nope, that would be the Galaxy S3.
Just take a look at the data here, its the oldest phone and 5th in the top ten.

It also warms my heart to know that KLTE is now 4th.

Attached: Indiageos.png (358x416, 20K)

It was good for the time but I mean, it couldn't multitask for shit and had other major limitations

It wasn't even the best iPhone

That's not a BlackBerry Passport

Every iPhone, actually every Apple product, ever, since the beginning, has been absolutely irredeemable garbage. Total pieces of shit. There's NO reason to ever buy any Apple product, under any circumstances.

Apple faggots should be unironically lined up and shot for treason. They're willingly destroying the country in which they live by feeding this evil corporation.

I loved my s3, eventually the battery was unusable, got a new model because s3 was obsolete when I decided to replace it

still remember that phone the most, glad to see it was well recieved

me too. pretty cringey, and while I still own a lg v20 I'm looking at an 8 plus as my next phone

That's not a 4s

>apple
Nice bait

For me, it's the Moto G3. The best low range smartphone. I even ask for extra stickers and Motorola is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for some new stickers and they gave me three limited edition stickers to put on my phone. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Motorola worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the call center greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three extra stickers. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Motorola shop.

Attached: 51MyUALG9BL._SY355_.jpg (332x355, 19K)

top 10 for sure