Samsung Note 9 V S10

I seriously don't know what the fuck to do. Would there be a noticeable difference between the two in speed or features? Do yall think the finger print scanner on the back vs front is deal breaker?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: SamsungNote9vS10.jpg (480x360, 29K)

bumpp need advice before this preorder shit is done.

You could just wait for the Note10

If you don't want to wait, no there wont be a significant difference.

Note9 is great, S10 will likely also be fantastic, just slightly newer and more refined.

Finger print scanner just depends on your habits, i would prefer the underscreen, but not everyone will.

Will the under screen scanner work if the screen ever were to be cracked over the spot where the scanner is?

You'll have to wait for jerryrigeverything to do his usual tests to determine that.

My guess would be it would depend how cracked it is.

So I've never actually preordered a phone before but I need a new phone but I want the S10. How does preordering work nowdays?
I only ask because like at&t for example does their payment plan monthly, so how does that work with preordering? Or do I just have to pay in lump sum if I preorder?

And more importantly, is it the type thing I need to be awake at midnight spamming the button in order to get one, or can I chill out and preorder it in a few days after I talk to my family about it since i'm still on their plan.

I have AT&T, and have preordered my two previous phones, a Galaxy Note5, and a Galaxy Note8.

As well as preordering a Note9 for my brother also for AT&T.

You can go through AT&T directly this is probably the easiest, especially if you're trading in your old phone at the same time.

I usually go through bestbuy as they tend to have the best pre-order bonuses for the Notes. When you pre-order through best buy, you pay for the tax on the full cost of the device up front, and then AT&T collects the further monthly payments in your bill.

Ah cool, so I'm assuming there's no rush to get one so I can just stop by an at&t store this weekend while at the mall.
I think at&t preorders come with the wireless earbuds for the s10, but there's a bestbuys to check out too.

Thanks user.

Attached: 1541562608614.jpg (980x980, 96K)

Note is easier to hold because of the boxy design.

Do you have a note? How hard is it to reach the finger print scanner on the back? That is become a deal breaker for me. I really want the S-Pen but I really do not want a back finger scanner.

I'm not him, but it just depends on your hand size, I have somewhat long fingers, but it's simple for me to reach the finger print reader on both the Note8 and Note9.

Jow Forums - smartphones and reddit culture

A cracked screen does fuck with the underscreen scanner

Source?

Seriously, this is the first ultra-sonic fingerprint reader we've seen in a device.

The others are all optical sensors which use a camera, where if the glass is cracked, it obviously has trouble reading the fingerprint.

With the ultra-sonic sensor i've not seen anyone test how reliable it is when cracked yet. So if you've got a source, i'd love to see it.

s10 if you dont miss the pEN

200% more sexy
1 more update than note 9

Not sure about Samsung, but Vivo who made their own X20 phone with their own ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, and it worked even when scratched and cracked.

>punchhole
>sexy
Yikes

I thought the S10 was the first with this

>holes
>not sexy
lowtest

Gotta admit it's good that the notch fad is over

The hole is worse to me

they sell them on Samsung Store app too

I'm still a loser that likes doing things in person desu. That way I can ask stupid questions like how to pay for things and all that.
Which can be done with google and shit, but I'm already there and its easier to get the nerds to explain it to me.

that is, when they're not trying to sell me gaming ethernet cables

i cant see how personally, but to each their own i guess.

I just feel like if you are the type of person that wants to black out the top strip to hide it then the strip of screen they left aroudn the back of the hole makes the whole top piece much larger than if they had just done the notch.

but i'm not, so who cares?

Yes because others opinions don't matter... Be more of a milinial

desu ive always had shitty chinese phones like xiaomis but this s10 looks to be a worthy flagship phone that blows its competition out of the water. It will be interesting to see what Apple comes up with but the chinese are so lacking.