Thot identifiers

thot identifiers

Attached: Otterbox_HP-Box2_4096x[1].jpg (1242x1242, 174K)

what is this? a large button to trigger the camera?

Makes it easier to hold your phone one handed.

it's where thots keep their butt plug cap when not recording their butt hole.

>Makes it easier to hold your phone one handed.
can we just kill the fucking manlets?

pop sockets are stupid
but otterboxes are legit, solid cases

>try to take epic snap while paramotoring over Utah desert
>smooth glass expensive thingy falls to ground

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

iPhone.

bring back wrist straps

more like pic related

Attached: acero-inoxidable-atractivo-butt-plug-joyer.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I just use a leather phone+wallet combo and hold mine like a book. Even has a nice stylus to complete the look so i don't have to touch it all the time like a monkey.

My bitch got me to buy a popsocket. 100% worth it. I just hope someday they invent thinner ones so that I don't need a case to avoid the bump

more like can we kill all roasties
my phone is 6.4" and is easy as fuck to hold

>check out my amazing retina display on my iphone X
>service provider throttles all video services to 480p

This is why we need to go back to 4" screens.
I fucking hate this unnecessarily large screen marketing meme.
The galaxy S3 was literally the perfect size and you didn't need to do finger gymnastics to hold it or touch any part of the screen with your thumb.

Attached: 73034-phones-review-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-lte-gt-i9305-image1-tPgczprx1k.jpg (970x645, 104K)

S3? Now THAT was a flagship.

Attached: 1541992700085.png (393x356, 49K)

Come to think of it my phone's got a stainless steel frame I could just drill through diagonally in the bottom corner

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 964K)

Enjoy being stranded when you lose everything of value in one go.

Just found my S3 this week. Man I loved the fuck out of that phone. Can't believe it's been this long already since I last used it.

I refuse to believe these are a thing.

Why not?
It's like the only logical albeit stupid looking phone accessory for people with small hands or people who want to use their phones single-handedly in a timeline where every phone manufacturer went full retard with screen sizes.

Attached: 560.jpg (377x377, 27K)

passport, classic, and q10 are the three best smartphones ever produced, and BB10os is the single greatest mobile operating system in the history of computing.

S5 with its 5in display is literally the perfect size for larger handed people for its ease of use with ohe hand, and sufficient horizontal distance for two handed typing.
It's also perfectly usable as your main and only phone, with support for the latest Android through third party.
Come home white man.

Attached: two_X_chromosomes.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Definitely. It's a shame that even the Android support's starting to be lacking, BB10's only got an Android 4.3 runtime

Attached: file.png (1226x1016, 458K)

>only
Not really. I use a simple elastic band on mine.

i like how butt pugs always have pretty gems or hearts
>aw look how cute my stretched asshole looks
thats how you know only women are buying these, i think gay men just fuck each other without the meaningless toys.

gay men are busy in desktop threads

Popsockets destroy Qi charging, and are worthless due to this.

>not getting pic

Attached: phonesocket_14_1200x1200.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

I've got pretty big hands and you can't tell me that you comfortably hold a 6+" phone one handed and use the whole screen area.

try losing some weight you fat bitch

gay

what do you do with it when you put the phone in your pocket

Only roasties use this

you just press on it to collapse it, fits in normal pants pockets easily, might be a problem for skinny /fa/ pants though

Hey my gf has one of those

This

Manlet here. I actually have one of these and it's unbelievably useful. My phone was never really difficult to hold in the first place but with one of these it just becomes so much more easy. Additionally, you can use it as a stand if you expand it and just rest your phone on the edge of it.

I'm a gorilla hands and I put one on the back of my ZX1C's case and it's fucking great. Jam that sucker between any two fingers, inside or outside of the palm, and you can hold your phone while doing damn near anything. It really isn't much of a problem in pants, but it catches sometimes. It is a useful hook for taking video out of a pocket, though. I like the simplicity of the mounting bracket for them, and I like the fact that it doesn't have any magnets to fuck with my watches or NFC. Every other low-profile in-car mount solution is a fragile piece of shit or a magnet. These are not. Popsockets are fucking brilliant and anyone who says otherwise is a god damned retard who's jealous they didn't think of it first.

First thing I thought of for some fucking reason.

Attached: 1549772237480.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Digits confirms

does it double as a buttplug?

> s5
> burns in
S4 is the best of them all

so then don't take your phone with you, risking its integrity for vanity

Lol