Chromium is bot net

>chromium is bot net
>firefox has become botnet
>waterfox is firefox
>vivaldi is under developed
>opera is (((chinkshit)))

Alright Jow Forumsois, I'm a normie fag and have no experience with code, how the fuck do I install IceCat on Windows 10, and no, I'm not downloading linux

Attached: gnu.png (650x650, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64/releases/download/v60.5.0/icecat-60.5.0.en-US.win64.installer.exe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64 here get spoonfed you utter brainlet. A thread died for this.
G O E S I N A L L F I E L D S

Download the .exe and install it.
github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64/releases/download/v60.5.0/icecat-60.5.0.en-US.win64.installer.exe

let me suck your toes, I'm so thankful

>using windows and actually caring about browsing privacy. lol fuck outta here with your telemetry

>icecat has a shitty logo

just downloaded it and can't even see 4channel. the whole background is white. how do you adjust?

SETTINGS
THIRTY PARTY SHIT
OK?

i see no such setting

Hey guys since we're talking about installing stuff how do I install that one program which does that thing for that one website and it just works thanks.

sudo thing install

Disable the LibreJS addon. It was a nice idea, but almost no sites are actually compatible with it. If you turn it off, you're left with essentially just debotneted firefox.

ty I upvoted ur post and gave you a reddit gold as well

>and no, I'm not downloading linux
>guys what's a good alternative to this bot net I can install on my bot net?

Attached: shaggy-wtf.jpg (1280x960, 153K)

>waterfox is firefox but icecat isn't
???

>2019
>not exclusively pulling all of your web content via HTML requests and viewing it on an air-gapped machine
>not rejoicing in the light of Stallman

Lambs to the slaughter

Web browsing is botnet

Correct. Icecat is Firefox ESR (with GNU branding and privacy junk).

out of the loop, and partially off topic, whats up with firefox rn?

This is correct. Stay away from the internet if you are so scared of botnets

Honestly, you'd be better off using Firefox. It gives away FAR less data than Windows 10 does. You're already up botnet creek without a paddle.

kek

> ree logo
kys for worrying about that

toppest kek

>ctrl+f 'ungoogled'
>0 results
Fuck nu-Jow Forums

about:telemetry and the fact that Mozilla only knows opt-out.
With a reasonable amount of work Firefox can be tweaked to not make any unsolicited requests or collect data (the result is basically what IceCat is).

Nice bait

I really like Vivaldi. It sometimes freezes but I can deal with it because of the lovely UI.

>botnet
>botnet
>botnet
>botnet
>botnet
>how can i install a good browser on a botnet?

anything that supports modern js features like active tab detection is botnet

>"chromium and firefox = botnet"
>uses windows 10
wtf nigger

shit ui
Sorry i prefer using netscape mate

>professor posts assignments on crappy js riddled website
>sometimes requires submitting assignments through it instead of over the standard system our uni uses
>today is one of those days
>try to submit assignment through website
>upload and submit
>"you must upload a file before submitting"
>what the hell
>spend a good chunk of time trying to find issue
>try it in ungoogled chromium
>works without a hitch

What the hell Jow Forums? I really like icecat, but I can't put up with this shit anymore. This doesn't even seem uncommon anymore, some other websites I need for uni and other stuff doesn't even render properly on icecat.

Attached: death.jpg (500x404, 48K)

this is hilarious to me

You're on fucking windows. Wangblows 10, of all things. It literally doesn't matter what browser you're on. You're already compromised.
Waterfox is also firefox ESR, I have it just for DownThemAll.
I'm posting this from ungoogled chromium. I assume OP is saying that this is what's botnet, because "chrome / chromium" is the same thing to them I guess?

anyway install falkon or comodo icedragon or pale meme or midori :^)

welcome to the new universe, chrome is your only option

He's not wrong though.

danke

>i fear everything is botnet
>uses Windows 10
Abandoned your thread. And you don't even know how to find a download link on top of everything...