How does one into hacking?

how does one into hacking?

Attached: 1550693492785.png (680x680, 221K)

learn IT

Install GNU/Linus Tech Tips.

Give me a honk and ill tell u

learn honkscript

install kali linux and watch a skrub use scripts. Then understand what each tool is doing behind the scenes and look for patterns. Every hacker was once a scriptkiddie.

1. Get OSCP
2. ...
3. Profit

Practise playful cleverness.

trying to install kali linux, but when using rufus it isn't letting me click start on drive properties

>wants to become a hacker
>can't even install kali

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Wait for a /hackerman/ general thread and then siphon knowledge from there. while youre at it also get used to the idea that 90% of the work you do will be repetitive and NOT like it’s portrayed in media. I don’t remember many of the resources from the generals but a good starting point is OverTheWire.org

why do you think im asking for help

wait nvm i figured it out. im fucking retarded.

Ok to hack any website this is what you're going to want to do.
Right click anywhere on the webpage and select 'view source' this will show you the programming source code to make the website - but it is encrypted in HTML. To decrypt it you will need an HTML decoder, any hacker worth a shit knows this is one of the hardest things to do in hacking, only 2 maybe 3 hackers have managed to accomplish this. You will be able to find them on the dark web's discord channel, they will happily lend you their HTML decoder scripts (make sure to return them or you will run the risk of being hacked yourself!)

Once decoded I think the process is simple enough for you to figure out. Good luck.God's speed and happy hacking!

Don't even bother. I used to do penetration testing 7-8 years ago. I switched to marketing and now everything I once knew is all but useless. Most people wanting to get into hacking are tweens anyway.

What's your point? If you switch your career to working construction then "everything [you] once knew is all but useless", too.

My point is that if you lose interest for even a short amount of time, you'll fall way behind.

As is true for most things IT - hacking is no exception. Still not seeing your point.

hacking is nothing but finding flaws on a system and exploiting them, if you can't even write these kinda systems you won't be able to exploit them.

You would need to understand programming languages, not how to "write these kinda systems". Hacking isn't developing clone software, user.

so, being able to understand programming languages, which are used to write these kinda systems?

>these kinda systems
Sure, but I'm not sure what you mean by "these kinda systems". There's no harm in naming what you mean.

based 1337 hacker

I wasn't going to tell you this, but I watched your conversation and this seems to actually be a metaphor for raping your mother. don't ask how I know.

Install kali linux
run a script that searches for weak programs running on open ports
youre now a script.kiddie

lern stuf

So, what changed your mind to tell me this?

We know

Haha I love that image!! Can I have it?

it’s all yours friend :-)