I'm an adult

>I'm an adult.

Attached: 1512476657584.jpg (1755x1936, 805K)

It's not like faggot year olds can afford that.

>He uses a case with a side window
>blames other for his mistakes

Nigger I’m 40, part of being an adult is not being afraid to admit you sometimes enjoy childish things. Next you will tell me I can’t eat icecream or wear a bright coloured shirt. If I want flashing sparkles on my motherboard then I’m going to get them, because fuck you.

based

I like colourful things. Imagine being so soulless you don't like colour.

>part of being an adult is not being afraid to admit you sometimes enjoy childish things

Attached: 1529680094237.png (714x800, 73K)

Attached: 1523029095060.png (750x1000, 292K)

Gaming laundry?

Why do manufacturers do this shit

It's a $600 board, whoever's getting it is definitely not buying it for this childish design and would rather prefer that money went into better power delivery/cooling or shit like that

>part of being an adult is not being afraid to admit you sometimes enjoy childish things.
This is what every basedboy says.

Attached: 563427823357.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1536610543917.png (680x683, 372K)

I would buy that

>they drink onions

yikes

>shaming someone for enjoying something in the privacy of their own home

It's not like they take the motherboard out on big parades and flash the LEDs in your face.

Because they only listen to market testers and market testing is the easiest job on the planet full of fat women who are even more brainlet than women are usually.

Faggot retards make up a large portion of all of consumers, so LOGICALLY pandering to them even if they're not at all your personal consumer base will make you more money! They really do think like that, they really do go from point A to point C with no B completely unquestioning and unfazed and it works and they get paid for it.

same but I just wish it was done more tastefully instead of being GAYMURFATALITYEXTREMESNIPERELITEVENOM bullshit everywhere

pic related, perfect example of that except it doesn't have rgb

Attached: asrock taichi x470.jpg (1600x1200, 249K)

>your post
is what closet-söyböys and "im an adult im 19" manchildren say

Fuck off.
I work 40hrs a week, I pay my taxes, if I want my motherboard to look like barneys asshole I am going to make it happen.

you just destroyed all the meme "adults" right here with this. absolutely blown the fuck out

What's worse is a more utilitarian design could probably afford you more space and better performance. You're not only paying more money for this garbage light show but also it's hurting the quality of the industry as a whole.
It's also literally "Look flashy lights isn't it pretty buy it buy it buy it buy it"

Attached: mithras4.jpg (450x302, 170K)

user gets it

I don’t really care for RGB much either, although subtle is ok if done well. I just take issue with faggots in their early twenties who desperately feel a need to tell everyone how grown up they are, wreaks of desperation.

>I want to buy it so I should be able to!
Your ability to buy is isn't what's being questioned, it's your desire to buy it that is being questioned. Why would an adult WANT that?

Attached: 1521637274954.png (600x800, 245K)

Well user, another important part of being an adult is being intelligent enough to not fall for gimmicky marketing bullshit designed to exploit retards with a childlike mind and IQ under 20. Thanks for the money though, it's good to know I can continue living on my $40,000,000 ranch land while you fade out in some shitty apartment because you're buying all my cheap chink crap so long as I make it sparkly and flashy. Be sure to keep pushing humanity away from any efficiency, that shit rots my wallet worse than this shit rotting your brain.

Also you should understand for future reference, "I'm an adult what I do behind closed doors doesn't matter" isn't actually said or believed by any adult because they pay taxes and realize the quality and health of society affects the amount of taxes they pay and what they're used to pay for. Just wanted to tell you because it's really cringy seeing a 40 year old nothing try to pretend like they're an adult in any capacity except weight.

Attached: 1550301647227.jpg (1080x1246, 300K)

Am I a basedboy for liking touhou, even if I lift weights?

oh look, what's that?

Attached: rgb.png (1018x892, 152K)

make it gif with animated raimbow

>hey we filled your machinery with useless shit that takes up space and doesn't do anything at all but don't worry you can turn the lights on it off
>A REAL ADULT WOULD PAY EXTRA FOR THIS PRETTY LIGHT WEE WEE YAY HAHAH!

Attached: 1550266240760.png (644x688, 16K)

I can see your point but I still like the I/O shield part. The more study and covered it is, the better.

>A REAL ADULT WOULD PAY EXTRA FOR THIS PRETTY LIGHT WEE WEE YAY HAHAH!
implying I have a choice, no other AM4 MOBO with 8 SATA ports without rgb cancer...
find me one

Wanna know how I know you’re a kid? You can’t even refer to adults without saying ‘they’ instead of ‘we’.

Sorry goy, it seems those are all gone! You'll just have to buy this inferior product at 700% the manufacturer's price!

>You wanna know how I know you're a kid? By me not replying to anything you say and just using personal attacks for saying my stupid light show isn't for adults!
Wow you sure showed me and my bank account.

What makes you unable to take those rgb plates off if they do nothing? Are they soldered?

Everyone likes touhou.

Attached: 1545829123280.png (452x167, 22K)

>Intel
evidently not

>yeah we just filled your CAT construction equipment full of rbg plates because korean teenagers like them in their shitty premade console-tier desktop computers but don't worry you can take them off with some effort
>if you complain I guess those gook teenagers are just more of an adult than you are!

Attached: 1550415142351.png (600x400, 124K)

Based and onions at the same time.

The glass on my computer is the same thing as the display-caseback on my watch. I like to see the insides. It’s nice to see it ticking away. There’s so much beauty in there, why should it only be seen once every 7 years by one watchmaker?

Attached: B5F5DFA3-7FA8-42FF-AC1F-38055BFCD0AA.jpg (853x640, 96K)

t. 5oy8oy

My point didn't contain the adult argument at all. You can remove those plates, unless you are an inbred that can't even use a screwdriver. Seeing you have such an exquisite collection of frog images, you might be that.

no. toho is fucking awesome.

Those exact watches are made on an assembly line in Taiwan, I've seen it in action and I know some of the people involved. They're not knock-offs, they ship them out of country and any country they go to can say it was "made there" by adding on one thing, even just lettering.

>it's okay to pay extra for something that takes up more space meaning it's costing you performance so long as you can take it off you dumb stinky head!!

Here I posted a Birdman picture so my little Jewish princess doesn't get triggered by the scary anti-Semitic frog.

Attached: 1126997661302.png (1270x911, 1.16M)

>implying I have a choice
That's the problem: they force you to buy this gaymur kid shit whether you like it or not.

You can if you don't have a child.

stop giving them ideas

>costing you performance
How? Also I have a case which has parts I don't use, so basically I was jewed? Maybe you should realize that you have both options and just whining on the internet is moot.

Attached: 1548457148186.png (750x1000, 311K)

>maybe you should just shut up and buy it goy

ASUS Prime X370 Pro. Only have a single line of RGB.

My case had a led on it and I had to cover it with like 5 layers of duct tape. Idk how it doesn’t bother your eyes to have tons of rbg on your case right next to you, glaring in your eyes while you’re trying to focus on ur monitor

Rainbow dryitayl

>he doesn’t have a FATAL1TY microwave appliances

Nice implications. You can just not buy it but your point was that you need the I/o options of it while you loathe the rgb. So since your kind is not catered to, you are stuck with modding the one Mobo you want or just shut up.

>oh look, what's that?
Looks like proprietary bloatware that only runs on Windows

>I'm an adult.
He said while posting on an anime website.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-21 14-24-52.png (703x1080, 318K)

I'm a kids

Attached: asus-c621e-sage-1.jpg (660x660, 135K)

If you can afford it that means you work in society (or a nig) that makes you an adult, but depending on your budget and age it either makes you a boomer or a manchild