Hurr I won't use discord

>hurr I won't use discord
>it botnet
>discordcrypt exists
What now?
github.com/leogx9r/DiscordCrypt

Attached: basedsuicide.png (738x669, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=aa0_1475941707
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still botnet.

What about metadata, logs, etc?

What about THIS
*unzips dick*

discordcrpypt encrypts those, so I believe those should be covered.

The trans people are naturally docile and submissive. Most of the time they are bullied into suicide imo. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, after 30 you can't hide your actual sex.

>Encrypted metadata and logs
Wtf, these are server-side you dumb

>You can wrap up this poo in a condom and it won't taste like poo when you swallow it?
I'd rather not eat poo at all, thank you very much.

t.discord tranny

Based

>DiscordCrypt™
>™

Attached: 1526294981114.jpg (366x477, 109K)

Absolute state of Jow Forums

>ShitterDicksword
yeah i dont need more bloatware in this piece of shit electron client
still a botnet, fuck off

Attached: 1550680740276.gif (480x238, 443K)

Nice now there can be some comfy cp sharing discords

sorry fren i dont see anything

Attached: 1542561010124.png (732x633, 241K)

Does it use secure algorithms (e.g. double ratchet) or is it just some homebrew scheme with DH and AES?
Stuff like
>Uses a dual encryption mode with multiple ciphers
makes me really suspicious.
At this point, why not just use e.g. Matrix/Riot.im? Same or better encryption while also being self-hosted, federated and with way more (FOSS, unlike electron Discord that this thing is based on) clients available.

the absolute state of this board.
Why even bother using discordcrypt instead of using an actual secure messagin application with E2E encription by default?

Attached: 6deb8015b3a3ff3b68e3f904e9322dc0155c499a.png (323x467, 205K)

I don't know what the fuck this thread was supposed to be about but I didn't know about BetterDiscord or BandagedBD until now and I'm gonna see what the deal is thanks for enlightening me fren

Attached: thumbs up.gif (350x197, 179K)

my retarded friends won't fucking switch to riot ffs

and they probably won't use discrypt or whatever either.

> what now?
> still collects logs/times
> still passes on all data to US government
oh my fucking sides. DISCORDTARDS BTFO YET AGAIN!
> a client
> magically encrypting logs stored on servers
did you even bother to read about what it's capable of before coming here to write your fucking retarded comment? you are fucking moron.

won't change the fact that discord is mainly used by homosexuals, furries & kraut and tea

tranny shill I live in Brazil land of trannies and I know trannies are aggressive, they're always carrying razors and fighting eachothers for prostitution territory.
If you are in Brazil and see a tranny you cross the street immediately fuck you retarded gay discord namefag, filtered.
liveleak.com/view?t=aa0_1475941707

This. This is a neat little project, but practically speaking, what the fuck is the point of using Discord as a transport layer?

it still scans your running processes. How exactly do you think it can tell what game you're playing?

kys dumb retard fag redditer

messaging appliaction*

Attached: IMG-20190221-WA0003.jpg (225x207, 14K)

back to you fucking room temperature IQ retard

No but really, which discord clone just werks? I'd love to have options and try to shill them. IRC-like with multimedia support and voice chat is all you need, this isn't difficult.

Attached: 1548388012415.jpg (768x756, 109K)

enjoy your memory leaks

Matrix is the closest to that, although voice chat is skype-style (calls instead of rooms).

Considering this is an extension that requires all parties to be using it means it's worthless.